Selena Gomez, Justin and Hayley Bieber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really like hailey but shes too good for justin 🥲 the way he kept dropping her then picking her up when he wasnt with selena. Theyve had trouble in their marriage already because of him 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 4
really like hailey but shes too good for justin 🥲 the way he kept dropping her then picking her up when he wasnt with selena. Theyve had trouble in their marriage already because of him 🥲
what trouble? To me they seem to be doing quite good actually, at least based on what they’ve said in interviews.

The Selena and Francia story is absolutely nuts and I’m surprised no gossip rags are really reporting on it.

Poor Francia. It’s obvious she felt pressured into giving her kidney when the doctor rang Selena to tell her they were a match before Francia had time to come to a decision. She said she found out they were a match by Selena calling her and saying ‘yay! We’re a match!’ Who wouldn’t feel totally bamboozled by that.

There’s definitely truth to the stories that they have fallen out since because of Selena abusing her body. Some might say ‘oh well she shouldn’t feel indebted forever’ but Francia went through painful invasive surgery and couldn’t be active for 2 whole months and will now have her life forever changed (god forbid if she gets health issues from this) and to see someone just waste it must be a big slap in the face. I hope Francia is getting therapy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The Selena and Francia story is absolutely nuts and I’m surprised no gossip rags are really reporting on it.

Poor Francia. It’s obvious she felt pressured into giving her kidney when the doctor rang Selena to tell her they were a match before Francia had time to come to a decision. She said she found out they were a match by Selena calling her and saying ‘yay! We’re a match!’ Who wouldn’t feel totally bamboozled by that.

There’s definitely truth to the stories that they have fallen out since because of Selena abusing her body. Some might say ‘oh well she shouldn’t feel indebted forever’ but Francia went through painful invasive surgery and couldn’t be active for 2 whole months and will now have her life forever changed (god forbid if she gets health issues from this) and to see someone just waste it must be a big slap in the face. I hope Francia is getting therapy
Doctor confidentiality where. Francia should have been told first. All selena should have been told is that theyve found a match and not who it is

Reactions: 5
Exactly. In the YouTube video from that interview (type in ‘Francia raisa self’) most of the comments are in agreement that it’s wrong but some people were saying ‘well why did she get tested if she didn’t want to do it’. What. Of course she would want to get tested to see if she’s a match before even starting to think about if she wants to do it.

Selena has gone right down in my estimations, I can’t imagine phoning a friend up straight away and kind of pressuring them.

Reactions: 1
Doctor confidentiality where. Francia should have been told first. All selena should have been told is that theyve found a match and not who it is
I think Selena found her own match privately which is why she knew - I always got the feeling Francia was paid to donate her kidney.

Examples? I’m genuinely curious!
Nothing Like Us comes to mind! If I think of anymore, I'll post here. I dont really listen to him anymore so I can barely remember.

I have been tested for Kidney donation and believe me they don't tell the recipient first so I think that's all made up. They give you every chance to back out of it. I never heard of Francia before Selena so maybe she was doing it to raise her profile. Maybe it wasn't for that reason but you cant dictate to how someone lives their life afterwards either way. you are councilled about all these scenarios beforehand also. I didn't mean to take away from what she did or anything because it truly was an amazing gift to give someone. noone really knows the truth

I’m generally enjoying Hailey’s YouTube channel
i didnt like the kendall one. something odd about their friendship and kendall ofc had to plug her tequila. i didnt like hailey all along but tbh i think justin is a narcissist. all the signs are there for me. as long as hailey stays hot and doesnt have any issues hell be ok with her around babysitting him. i sorta feel sorry for hailey because she is young and thinks that is love. she did selena a massive favour, because she finally got rid of him and move on. he completely ruined selena

Reactions: 5
Not sure, if anyone cares, but I’m currently listening to Ashley Graham’s podcast & the episode where she’s talking to Hailey. And I knew that Justin & Hailey go to couple’s counseling/therapy now that they’re married, but she said that they actually also did premarital counseling/therapy.

Sorry, late to the party...

What went on with Selena and Charlie? They had this cute thing while promoting We don't talk anymore, which was a hit. Then he had this weird promo for Voicenotes. He once said they were only friends, but he had a crush on her, next interview like they hooked up, in an other one like nothing happened but she gaslighted him. Was there anything ever? Or just free PR for both of them?

Sorry, late to the party...

What went on with Selena and Charlie? They had this cute thing while promoting We don't talk anymore, which was a hit. Then he had this weird promo for Voicenotes. He once said they were only friends, but he had a crush on her, next interview like they hooked up, in an other one like nothing happened but she gaslighted him. Was there anything ever? Or just free PR for both of them?

I'm sure he hinted the song "attention " was about her so I think there may have been something more than a PR stunt , at least for him. Would love to know what she is really like.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure he hinted the song "attention " was about her so I think there may have been something more than a PR stunt , at least for him. Would love to know what she is really like.
He said attention was about her, but also said later that he liked her alot but she was interested in someone else, obv Justin. Justin fucked with Selena head so much. I'm glad she got to move on from that narcissist

Reactions: 2
He said attention was about her, but also said later that he liked her alot but she was interested in someone else, obv Justin. Justin fucked with Selena head so much. I'm glad she got to move on from that narcissist
Selena was just as bad - shes no angel. They were both toxic hence why they didnt last.

Selena was just as bad - shes no angel. They were both toxic hence why they didnt last.
no i dont believe she was. i think justin really fkd her around and he is abusive and that has an effect on people. Justin is 100% a narcissist. if anything selena didnt take his tit but hailey will cos shes codependent and maybe young and doesnt realise the situation

I hope he gets clean. He's looked really rough and old for his age for a while and it cannot be put down to work when he's not been able to travel the world or do a tour for ages.

I hope he gets clean. He's looked really rough and old for his age for a while and it cannot be put down to work when he's not been able to travel the world or do a tour for ages.

Hmmm, I don’t really see Hailey doing it? She’s so into what she consumes and her skincare and stuff, to then be a crazy cokehead doesn’t really fit.

I feel J & H got married way too quickly and really needed more time in an actual relationship to sort all their issues and problems out. Them saying their first year was hard because of broken trust (and the other stuff they said) is really odd because surely you wouldn’t marry someone if you’ve got trust issues? You work all that out before marriage? And getting marriage counselling so early on in their marriage is a big red flag for me. I understand them wanting to fix their issues but if they’re having consistent issues then that’s a sign that their marriage isn’t working or meant to be? Or maybe they need time apart to work on themselves. There’s only so much ‘working on issues’ you can do in a relationship and a marriage before you have to acknowledge that it’s actually just not working or that person isn’t meant to be your person. I don’t know maybe it’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️😅 I don’t like wasting my time and love can be so blind.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when Selena was in a band called "Selena Gomez and the Scene"? I remember Selena saying that she was a fan of Hayley Williams and wanted to be in a band like Paramore. They had a few really catchy songs (imo), including Naturally and A Year Without Rain.

Selena's own songs must have a billion views on YouTube, but only one I could probably recognise is Come and Get It. I think Selena is a better actress than she is a singer/musician.

Reactions: 3
I feel J & H got married way too quickly and really needed more time in an actual relationship to sort all their issues and problems out. Them saying their first year was hard because of broken trust (and the other stuff they said) is really odd because surely you wouldn’t marry someone if you’ve got trust issues? You work all that out before marriage? And getting marriage counselling so early on in their marriage is a big red flag for me. I understand them wanting to fix their issues but if they’re having consistent issues then that’s a sign that their marriage isn’t working or meant to be? Or maybe they need time apart to work on themselves. There’s only so much ‘working on issues’ you can do in a relationship and a marriage before you have to acknowledge that it’s actually just not working or that person isn’t meant to be your person. I don’t know maybe it’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️😅 I don’t like wasting my time and love can be so blind.
I agree that they got married too quickly but I wouldn't be surprised if that came down to them abstaining before marriage
Pre-marriage counselling is pretty common in Christian marriages, I think Catholics more specifically (but I may be wrong) and just helps couples make sure they are right for one another as divorce in generally isn't always 'allowed'. I'm pretty sure it just involves covering topics that may be of conflict or may arise in future which cover conflict to try and clear things up which may end up breaking down a marriage later on. I wouldn't call it a red flag as such

Does anyone remember when Selena was in a band called "Selena Gomez and the Scene"? I remember Selena saying that she was a fan of Hayley Williams and wanted to be in a band like Paramore. They had a few really catchy songs (imo), including Naturally and A Year Without Rain.

Selena's own songs must have a billion views on YouTube, but only one I could probably recognise is Come and Get It. I think Selena is a better actress than she is a singer/musician.
Honestly, Selena Gomez and the Scene had some underrated bangers!

I might have to crack open my Spotify to have a listen to some of them later. 😂😂 First time in years.

• Haha