Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
I think it’s very telling that Selena fell out with her kidney donor. Francia apparently didn’t like the way she was treating her kidney and Selena was all ‘but you gave it to me, it’s not your place to dictate my life!’ I am 10000% with Francia on this.

Also they did a joint interview shortly after the donation and Francia said something *very* telling. She said that Selena was the one who called her and informed her that they were a perfect match. Francia had been wanting time to think over her deicision but didn’t get it because for some reason the doctors told Selena first who then rang Francia like ‘yep! We’re good to go!’

• Wow
Reactions: 16

truffletrot

VIP Member
The Selena and Francia story is absolutely nuts and I’m surprised no gossip rags are really reporting on it.

Poor Francia. It’s obvious she felt pressured into giving her kidney when the doctor rang Selena to tell her they were a match before Francia had time to come to a decision. She said she found out they were a match by Selena calling her and saying ‘yay! We’re a match!’ Who wouldn’t feel totally bamboozled by that.

There’s definitely truth to the stories that they have fallen out since because of Selena abusing her body. Some might say ‘oh well she shouldn’t feel indebted forever’ but Francia went through painful invasive surgery and couldn’t be active for 2 whole months and will now have her life forever changed (god forbid if she gets health issues from this) and to see someone just waste it must be a big slap in the face. I hope Francia is getting therapy

• Wow
Reactions: 12

idk2

VIP Member
I would be SO pissed if I went through the ordeal of donating my kidney to my friend only for her to go back to phase 1 and carry on with her recreational habits that are so widely publicised by everyone BUT the media. I bet before Francia agreed, she must've had Selena swear to at least try to change her lifestyle.
I don't understand how Selena's mgmt has managed to clear her name of so many of the stupid things she's done in the past. She's done everything Miley and Demi have done and yet nothing ever gets publicised. I don't know if that tells me that the media really don't care about her unless she comes with Bieber or another big name or if she's really that irrelevant?

Also, has anyone seen the interview where Justin admitted that his 'Church group' (aka weird cult) pushed him and Hailey together and called themselves 'an arranged marriage'...

Reactions: 11

feteo

I don't think any of her post were about Selena. Selena shouldn't have commented on that TikTok video. Now she needs a "break" over drama she created by commenting lmao.
Have you seen this type of vids?

Curious if you’ll still think the same. And there are even more... can’t be a coincidence. I think HB is obsessed. It’s actually bizarre.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I don't think any of her post were about Selena. Selena shouldn't have commented on that TikTok video. Now she needs a "break" over drama she created by commenting lmao.
Kylie’s eyebrow story was really random and was definitely about Selena imo, nothing else really makes sense. I’m still not sure about the original tik tok one from Hailey with Kendall and the other female, but you don’t really use that sound unless you’re aiming it at someone. It’s just too specific. But there’s been so much uncovered since that just makes HB look ridiculous and embarrassing, she’s always been obsessed with Selena and possessive over Justin and her ‘friends’ just encourage it. HB and the Jenner’s have always been mean girls and I’m glad the internet aren’t having it and are calling it out.

I don’t think Selena posting comments would’ve made a difference tbh, the whole situation was being fueld by tik tok in general.

Reactions: 9

thenomad

VIP Member
I definitely think they just got married so quickly so they could have sex, especially with how much they're into the Hillsong church now. 😂
I'm sure they 'dated' a bit on one of Justin and Selena's many breaks. Didn't think they'd end up getting married though. I think they'll be divorced before 30 tbh.
I don't like Selena's new songs (I just think she's a better actor than singer tbh) but hopefully she focuses on herself. Its kinda crazy how many songs/albums she's got out of that relationship lol.
You underestimate exactly the lengths Hailey went to try to bag Justin. She stalked him for many years through his fan accounts both on IG and Twitter. She always made herself available whenever Justin and Selena had their many break ups. Justin was always adamant on getting married at 25. It was all about timing for Hailey.

Hillsong Church is a cult so I can’t imagine Justin or Hailey are getting the help they need— especially Justin who seems to have a lot of issues going on and is very co-dependent on people who have the wrong motives.

As for Selena this is her nth time where she releases a song, does a bit of touring/promo, and then goes on a long hiatus. I wish she would give up singing altogether and focus on her health. The recent songs she released aren’t particularly any good (the lyrics are both bad and lazy in LYTLM). She’s definitely made questionable choices like dismissing the BLM movement, choosing to work with Woody Allen, and the fact she’s still going on about her ex. If she’s truly moved on she would have released songs that had nothing to do with him and re-branded herself without using Justin as a prop once again.

Reactions: 8

GossWhore

VIP Member
Its been
8 years
5 months
28 days ago

and I'll still 🎵keeping an eye out for Selennnnahhhhh
illuminati-signs-celebrities-Nicki-Minaj-hidden-eye-1280x720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Oaft she's concentrating *so* hard not to slur. Reminds me of the days as a teenager when I'd go home and do my best to persuade my parents that I was "merely tired" and not off my tits on Diamond White :D
It was the eyes that got me - the slow blink half way through like 'yeah im ready to pass out now' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

thenomad

VIP Member
Hailey also posted on her IG story shortly after Selena's single dropped a song titled "I'll Kill You". It's... subtle to say the least.

I'm team no one because they're all insufferable in their own way, but I am low-key laughing at how painfully insecure Hailey is when it comes to Justin. It's obvious she was always his second choice/back up after Selena. I guess her stalking JB for years through fan accounts paid off since she is the one with the ring-- if marrying Justin Bieber is suppose to be some sort of consolation prize.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I think hailey genuinely thinks she can fix him. I really like her she gets lots of hate for no reason.
Exactly and that’s what worries me! The only person who can fix him, is himself. No one should ever have the pressure/expectation/burden to fix someone else.

Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You sound very personal involved in there lives lmao. Take a step back sis.

Personally, I could never stand Selena. She's amazing at playing the victim and always getting the public to play in to her 'woe is me' act. This is her 4th time singing about this break up and discussing Justin then proclaiming she is an independent, self loving woman who don't need no man when she has her BFF's lol - Then we see her hanging off Justin again. No respect for herself, her image or any of the people in her life who Im sure tell her to break off and move on. Selena would've made a habit of going back, breaking up, going back etc if it weren't for Justin moving on in the end. She can like all the hateful comments she wants, but both her and Justin are as toxic as each other. She has a drug and alcohol problem which he has alluded to in one of his songs re the break up over 4 years ago (YES, its been that long and she's still going on and on).

Hailey is another issue and although I think she does have some issues of her own. She is no messy Selena. She may be obsessed with Justin but clearly he's someone who needs that kind of love and reassurance that someone will be there for him (maybe from his own abandonment issues) - Don't even get me started on that cult like church they all go too, major creepy vibes. I don't think their marriage will last but Justin seems determined to have kids and prove he can be a better dad than his was so maybe Hailey's dream of her own little Biebers will come true before they head for divorce. Having said that she did say she doesnt believe in divorce when her parents were on the brink and she was asked about it. All in all, its a mess.

I wish Justin would clean himself up when he leaves the house. Always looking homeless.

agree with everything you say 😂😂

I don't care to argue my point so if you disagree speak it and move on please.
bizarre 😂😂😂

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
MESSY!!!!!

ive just listened to Selen’s new song and....BURN 🔥

this is possibly the messiest breakup, marriage, relationship ever.
i don’t hate the new song although I’m not a fan of her or Justin, I’ve listened once and haven’t gone back 🤣
but it’s just going around in circles 🤣🤣🤣

anyone following this on social media... did Justin marry Haley so they could do it🙂 why is their house so messy....like their relationship 😬

Is hayley obsessed with Selena’s 😂
Does Justin actually do any music anymore 🤷‍♀️
Im so confused 😂😂😂

Paton166

This it? She looks half cut!
Oaft she's concentrating *so* hard not to slur. Reminds me of the days as a teenager when I'd go home and do my best to persuade my parents that I was "merely tired" and not off my tits on Diamond White :D

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
Yeah, she should have dodged that bullet long before now. Justin was doing drugs and right along with her. Justin got her started if she did do them. Why is Selena the fault? He messed her head up cheating on her. Fame is not to blame, it's in the Genes! His Dad has kids all over Canada he has nothing to do with so I hear. But fame and infidelity can surely destroy someone in love. You become your lover to keep them. He's skated on all this. It's b's. Why the hell does he feel so guilty? Some ppl don't know what love is. They think it's all eye to genitals (desire). As for Hailey, she's on Venus looking for ***** and a "I will show you attitude." A I will win" or I will kill you attitude" just like the song says" She's got her head above the clouds and that is NOT Justin's head space. It will be done before you know it and back to Selena he will go. why? Because that is where he really wants to be. He took flight because he couldn't take the heat. Hailey was easy to relieve him of his self inflicted pain. That's all her trip is. She stoopid or she would find the shoe that fits! It's definitely not Justin. (My opinion, my analysis. My entitlement. ) I don't care to argue my point so if you disagree speak it and move on please.

. VS996 .
You sound very personal involved in there lives lmao. Take a step back sis.

Personally, I could never stand Selena. She's amazing at playing the victim and always getting the public to play in to her 'woe is me' act. This is her 4th time singing about this break up and discussing Justin then proclaiming she is an independent, self loving woman who don't need no man when she has her BFF's lol - Then we see her hanging off Justin again. No respect for herself, her image or any of the people in her life who Im sure tell her to break off and move on. Selena would've made a habit of going back, breaking up, going back etc if it weren't for Justin moving on in the end. She can like all the hateful comments she wants, but both her and Justin are as toxic as each other. She has a drug and alcohol problem which he has alluded to in one of his songs re the break up over 4 years ago (YES, its been that long and she's still going on and on).

Hailey is another issue and although I think she does have some issues of her own. She is no messy Selena. She may be obsessed with Justin but clearly he's someone who needs that kind of love and reassurance that someone will be there for him (maybe from his own abandonment issues) - Don't even get me started on that cult like church they all go too, major creepy vibes. I don't think their marriage will last but Justin seems determined to have kids and prove he can be a better dad than his was so maybe Hailey's dream of her own little Biebers will come true before they head for divorce. Having said that she did say she doesnt believe in divorce when her parents were on the brink and she was asked about it. All in all, its a mess.

I wish Justin would clean himself up when he leaves the house. Always looking homeless.

• Heart

Mayday

VIP Member
I definitely think they just got married so quickly so they could have sex, especially with how much they're into the Hillsong church now. 😂
I'm sure they 'dated' a bit on one of Justin and Selena's many breaks. Didn't think they'd end up getting married though. I think they'll be divorced before 30 tbh.
I don't like Selena's new songs (I just think she's a better actor than singer tbh) but hopefully she focuses on herself. Its kinda crazy how many songs/albums she's got out of that relationship lol.

idk2

VIP Member
I’ve gone even further down the rabbit hole with the Selena stuff. Honestly, if even a fraction of this is true, this girl has the best PR team in LA.
She really does. Her mother was in control of every aspect of her life for a long time and it caused a lot of friction between them - theres pictures of Selena actually smoking a joint that was published within the last two years ago and for some reason absolutely NO media outlet commented on it but commented on what she was wearing instead? Was so weird. I think Selena is still protected by Disney as well as she is their only actress/singer/zombie that has protected her clean cut image all these years and is basically the poster child that if your child is within that universe, she can survive.
Anyone would be a fool to think she as with Justin during his worst and didn't partake in any and all of the things he did! I think thats why he eventually stopped pining for her as he seems to have fixed up to a degree and she seems to be spiralling every few months.

Edit: Can someone send me that Reddit Thread via PM? Very interested!

Reactions: 6

bubbletea123

VIP Member
there is always an excuse for her shitty performance,
nerves, audio issues, illness, wardrobe malfunction.

She’s an average singer at best, and she shouldn’t even attempt to sing live.
I don't even believe she has lupus. There have been so many blind gossips about her having drug addiction, which is why she had to have a kidney replacement.

OmgObsessed

Selena seriously has people thinking Hailey is a stalker. That's why Hailey constantly post comments on TikTok about Selena. Oh wait it's actually always Selena talking about Hailey and causing the drama. I actually liked Selena and Hailey both. Now I'm starting to think the rumors about Selena's PR team are true. Hell they probably started the whole Hailey is a stalker rumor. I wouldn't be surprised if Selena needed a "break" to hide the fact she's going to use diabetes medicine like Kim K.

ETA: I don't know a single time Hailey mentioned Selena situation outside of that podcast. Selena has commented on multiple drama TikToks prior to Hailey going on the podcast.

Selena also made a whole ass album about Justin after he got married. It honestly now comes off and creepy and petty.

• Heart
  • Haha