Selena Gomez, Justin and Hayley Bieber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that they got married too quickly but I wouldn't be surprised if that came down to them abstaining before marriage
Pre-marriage counselling is pretty common in Christian marriages, I think Catholics more specifically (but I may be wrong) and just helps couples make sure they are right for one another as divorce in generally isn't always 'allowed'. I'm pretty sure it just involves covering topics that may be of conflict or may arise in future which cover conflict to try and clear things up which may end up breaking down a marriage later on. I wouldn't call it a red flag as such
Interesting! Could be to do with their religion then. I’m not religious so I can’t really add my opinion on that. But I also don’t know anyone who’s gone to marriage counselling (unrelated to their religion) and it been worth it in the end. All those marriages have ended in divorce lol.

I agree that they got married too quickly but I wouldn't be surprised if that came down to them abstaining before marriage
Pre-marriage counselling is pretty common in Christian marriages, I think Catholics more specifically (but I may be wrong) and just helps couples make sure they are right for one another as divorce in generally isn't always 'allowed'. I'm pretty sure it just involves covering topics that may be of conflict or may arise in future which cover conflict to try and clear things up which may end up breaking down a marriage later on. I wouldn't call it a red flag as such
I do not think it is because of being Catholics. Must add the USA is very different with religions/cults. I know there is a so called counselling/few lesson about marriage with the priest if you want to get married in a church. But with most laid back priest it is just a nice chat with few nice quotes, and mostly about the details of the actual event. (Like what he will say, and why). My long rant and point is, it has nothing to do with theraphy.
And I think they were in Hillsong or what. Which is like a cult on their own.

Reactions: 4
I think hailey genuinely thinks she can fix him. I really like her she gets lots of hate for no reason.

Reactions: 2
I think hailey genuinely thinks she can fix him. I really like her she gets lots of hate for no reason.
Exactly and that’s what worries me! The only person who can fix him, is himself. No one should ever have the pressure/expectation/burden to fix someone else.

Reactions: 7
The fact that Rare Beauty is going global but that doesn’t include the U.K....

I think it's actually good they are able to talk to someone about their feelings before and after marriage. I see them lasting way longer than most couples in general. Most people don't even try to sort out their problems and think marriage and babies heal all.

Has anyone tried Hayley's skincare? I had to order through a third party because she only ship to the US? So I won't know for awhile.

Reactions: 1
Wow I can’t believe how creepy Hayley Bieber is???? I’ve never really followed there whole story but she literally been hunting Justin down since she was a kid wtf lol surely that should have been bells ringing to Justin she was a freak 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the whole copying Selina is weird to.

Wow I can’t believe how creepy Hayley Bieber is???? I’ve never really followed there whole story but she literally been hunting Justin down since she was a kid wtf lol surely that should have been bells ringing to Justin she was a freak 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the whole copying Selina is weird to.
Yeah she seems like a fangirl but acts like a hater. I saw a blind item that said Justin let his mother arrange the marriage dunno. I feel sorry for Selena

I don't think any of her post were about Selena. Selena shouldn't have commented on that TikTok video. Now she needs a "break" over drama she created by commenting lmao.

I don't think any of her post were about Selena. Selena shouldn't have commented on that TikTok video. Now she needs a "break" over drama she created by commenting lmao.
Kylie’s eyebrow story was really random and was definitely about Selena imo, nothing else really makes sense. I’m still not sure about the original tik tok one from Hailey with Kendall and the other female, but you don’t really use that sound unless you’re aiming it at someone. It’s just too specific. But there’s been so much uncovered since that just makes HB look ridiculous and embarrassing, she’s always been obsessed with Selena and possessive over Justin and her ‘friends’ just encourage it. HB and the Jenner’s have always been mean girls and I’m glad the internet aren’t having it and are calling it out.

I don’t think Selena posting comments would’ve made a difference tbh, the whole situation was being fueld by tik tok in general.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen this type of vids?

Curious if you’ll still think the same. And there are even more... can’t be a coincidence. I think HB is obsessed. It’s actually bizarre.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Selena seriously has people thinking Hailey is a stalker. That's why Hailey constantly post comments on TikTok about Selena. Oh wait it's actually always Selena talking about Hailey and causing the drama. I actually liked Selena and Hailey both. Now I'm starting to think the rumors about Selena's PR team are true. Hell they probably started the whole Hailey is a stalker rumor. I wouldn't be surprised if Selena needed a "break" to hide the fact she's going to use diabetes medicine like Kim K.

ETA: I don't know a single time Hailey mentioned Selena situation outside of that podcast. Selena has commented on multiple drama TikToks prior to Hailey going on the podcast.

Selena also made a whole ass album about Justin after he got married. It honestly now comes off and creepy and petty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How is this thread not popping off - my whole tiktok FYP is FULL of tea

Reactions: 13
the ring tattoo and the ear tattoo is so so so odd
when hailey wore the nepo baby tee i thought that is lol
why has she not replied to the drama with a tee or similar?
just explain the tatts giiiirl cmonnnnnn
unless she is really a direct copier/ obsessive fan.....
hmmmmmmm

Reactions: 1
the ear tattoo is so so so odd
Ah yes because it's odd to get a tattoo for your pastor's (?) sick daughter in a common tattoo place. She is totally copying Selena. The finger tattoo is a stretch too.

I guess JB also copied Cara Delevingne, Chris Brown, Ed Sheeran, and more because they all have dumb lion tattoos. 😂

Both Hailey and Justin have very "basic" tattoos that are common lmao. Not everything is about Selena ~

I'm confused at this comment - so was it Hailey that got the tattoo for this reason or Selena?
G for Selena means her sister Grace possibly church as well.

G for Hailey had something to do with her church (same one Selena went to as well). A lot of people at that church got G tattoos. I may be wrong about the sick daughter part but I know 100% it had something to do with church.