Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. the law is there, maybe not intentionally, to protect those who may kill them to make their name, for revenge. What happens if they get the wrong person?
Then another mob kills them. Repeat until, well, there's no one left.

Reactions: 7
Yes absolutely no chat about murder on this thread … others to post on.
Wanted to get everyone back on track after our miserable defeat against the frogs earlier tonight. At least we have OUR hero right here ( and this is apparently cliff and available still on eBay 🤣 ) best offer secures.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well if men could procreate and you wanted to know what the spawn of a Cliff Richard, George Michael and Freddie Mercury threesome would look like, you now have your answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love the fact that Maura Higgins didn't go to those stupid Fashion awards because her dress was crap. I think a few of them there should have done the same.

Look at the state of Lady Victoria Hervey's frock.

Clearly the designer doesn't like women if that's his designs

Reactions: 2
Great, another celeb offspring who has nepotism to thank for their modelling contract.

Reactions: 30
Thank you so much for letting us know about this. I’m watching it now. She was amazing.

She was inspired by, and loved, soul music, and helped bring this music to the UK. She told the producer of Ready Steady Go (I think it was a huge show at the time), about Stevie Wonder, Martha Reeves and The Vandellas, The Temptations, Motown acts, and Otic Redding, James Brown, and more! She really shone a light on black talent, and refused to play to segregated audiences in South Africa.

What happened after that was that, “She said she would only play to racially mixed audiences but the authorities didn't approve. She was forced to leave the country before she had finished her tour.”
I watched it when it was first on a few years ago. At the time, I only knew a few of her songs and couldn't really call myself a fan but I got into her after that. BBC4 has done many good music docs over the years and has gotten me into many people I probably wouldn't have listened to before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I would actually love it if he were Bond, he’s very sexy. The situation with his wife is always a bit grim though…

He's so gorgeous (but I can never get over his squeaky voice in Angus, snogging and thongs).

Yep the wife ...(and I'd say the same if the roles were reversed)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.