Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His husband Dan is awful though. I could never understand what Rylan saw in him because he was a right knob when he on Big Brother. I think he latched onto Rylan because he wanted to be famous. He even tried hosting This Morning with him (he was tit at it).
I get the impression his husband may not have treated him very well during the marriage. There was something I read recently ish, earlier this year, I can't remember where or even exactly what, that made me think that was the case.

The episode of cheating seems to have been very early on in their relationship, before they were married. It's still not going to have lessened the hurt or mistrust though.

I think he's been quite open and honest about why the marriage ended and his wrong doings. He hasn't bad mouthed Dan. I think the moans about paying for a divorce are just his way of making light of a situation that is incredibly stressful which is understandable given how mentally unwell he has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I get the impression his husband may not have treated him very well during the marriage. There was something I read recently ish, earlier this year, I can't remember where or even exactly what, that made me think that was the case.
At the moment we’ve only heard one side of the story. Rylan’s PR is doing a very good job of spinning it so he is garnering the sympathetic reaction when all we know so far is that Rylan cheated. Not many celebrities come out of cheating smelling of roses like he currently is!

Reactions: 18
It is quite amazing how he seems to have become the victim, even in this thread 🤣 I can't think of another cheat story that has got this reaction

Reactions: 29
It is quite amazing how he seems to have become the victim, even in this thread 🤣 I can't think of another cheat story that has got this reaction
I'm assuming Dan has been paid handsomely to keep his mouth shut. Otherwise, it's very odd he hasn't sold his side of the story.

Reactions: 16
i used to visit a friend in putney often and always saw his shrine (which i think isn’t technically in putney but is close by!) - i definitely feel like he would still be making music.

i remember asking a local about it when i was first there and he said that his house got looted of almost all his belongings by “fans” while his partner (who was driving the car) was held by police, but i don’t know how true that is :(

the teeth throw off his whole face imo. the other tweaks would still have kept his looks but he should never have messed with his teeth. they’re awful and don’t look like they fit his mouth.
The looting of Marc Bolan's house after his death is true.

I used to have a book on Bolan and there's a photo in it of these fans posing in his garden the day after he died.

I'm pretty sure one of the looters was on a programme about Bolan as well - possibly around the 20th anniversary of his death and wasn't exactly ashamed at having made off with Bolan's possessions either.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The looting of Marc Bolan's house after his death is true.

I used to have a book on Bolan and there's a photo in it of these fans posing in his garden the day after he died.

I'm pretty sure one of the looters was on a programme about Bolan as well - possibly around the 20th anniversary of his death and wasn't exactly ashamed at having made off with Bolan's possessions either.
gosh that’s so sad! especially considering he had a young son at the time (who presumably lived there) - how awful. his partner must have had to come home to it too.

people really lose all sense of boundaries and decency when dealing with “celebrities” sometimes :(

• Sad
Reactions: 33
At the moment we’ve only heard one side of the story. Rylan’s PR is doing a very good job of spinning it so he is garnering the sympathetic reaction when all we know so far is that Rylan cheated. Not many celebrities come out of cheating smelling of roses like he currently is!
I think the positive spin has only happened because he's been honest about what he's done. A lot of people in similar situations haven't been. I don't have a particular issue with him talking about a major event in his life. Just because he's done something morally wrong doesn't mean he hasn't suffered.
Who knows if Dan's been paid off or has signed a non disclosure agreement. I don't suppose we'll ever know. Maybe he's just biding his time and will release his side of things after divorce proceedings have finished.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t call him a victim but when David Beckham got caught shagging Rebecca Loos, I think the majority of the public were on his side because VB is so unliked. I remember one of the papers doing a poll about whose fault it was and Victoria came out on top! I reckon that’s one of the reasons she’s still married to him and puts up with him shagging around. He’d come out unscathed and her popularity would take a nosedive, even if she divorced him for adultery.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I don't think he's come out of it smelling of roses at all but I think Rylan has been very open about it and taken full responsibility and that seems to have taken away any speculation and mystery.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t call him a victim but when David Beckham got caught shagging Rebecca Loos, I think the majority of the public were on his side because VB is so unliked. I remember one of the papers doing a poll about whose fault it was and Victoria came out on top! I reckon that’s one of the reasons she’s still married to him and puts up with him shagging around. He’d come out unscathed and her popularity would take a nosedive, even if she divorced him for adultery.
this is a good point and i think it absolutely always comes down to how the general public feel about both the person and the partner. victoria has had a miserable and controlling image for ages so, like you say, when david cheated it was very much like: can you blame him? especially when all the stuff about rebecca l seemed to cast her as more of a free spirit.

david would “win” any type of beckham split tbh, his reputation seems to be able to withstand anything and he’s the one making all the money and brand deals in that relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
VB has obviously decided the Beckham Brand is more important to her than personal happiness and fulfilment. DB just goes his own sweet way regardless, or so it seems, Not a good message to send to their three sons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Of course the other theory about that was that it was actually Victoria who had the affair with Rebecca. Which I think is probably bollocks, but it was certainly mentioned at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Whats all this about Christine McGuiness and her new gal pal? The papers are alluding to 'a kiss'.

Oh and there was that thing about VB and the, was it, a champagne bottle? :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've heard that there's going to be something coming out about David Williams. Not sure if it's been mentioned already. Apparently him pressuring people to go to bed with him and stuff. Sex scandal stuff...

I've heard he force feeds cheeseburgers to swans and then laughs as he watches them drown under the weight of all that grease and fat.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Of course the other theory about that was that it was actually Victoria who had the affair with Rebecca. Which I think is probably bollocks, but it was certainly mentioned at the time.
I think they'd have traded on the publicity if Vicky and Rebecca had been getting it on. David would probably have enjoyed the idea of having a bisexual wife and there would have been at least 3 or 4 Hello magazine photoshoots.

That being said, I hope VB does have some happiness and fulfilment in her personal life.

Reactions: 19
Whats all this about Christine McGuiness and her new gal pal? The papers are alluding to 'a kiss'.

Oh and there was that thing about VB and the, was it, a champagne bottle? :oops:
They went to Crete in October for a week ( Christine and Chelsee ) and the media were speculating about their " inseparable friendship " blah blah blah.....
I dunno what's going on there. Maybe they are lovers? Maybe just good mates? Who knows 🤔

Cilla is trending on Twitter now. Here she is spreading some more Christmas cheer :oops:

Omg!!! What the fuckery fucked up tit is going on!!! Is that even real? Surely it's a spoof docucomedy?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.