Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He tried to top himself, so he knows what it feels like to be in such a dark place, the only way out is death. I do have some sympathy for him. He's a goodlooking man and must have gorgeous men throwing themselves at him - not that I'm excusing him for having an affair. He should never have got married in the first place, or separated when he realised he fancied other men, or arranged to have an open marriage like the Elton and David do.
Haha wow...wonder if a straight guy who cheated on his wife would get such leniency.

Speaking of cheating I saw someone mention on another forum that Nick Hendrix (Midsomer murders) may have cheated and that's why he vanished off social media. No idea how true that is though

Reactions: 22
Haha wow...wonder if a straight guy who cheated on his wife would get such leniency.

Speaking of cheating I saw someone mention on another forum that Nick Hendrix (Midsomer murders) may have cheated and that's why he vanished off social media. No idea how true that is though
No, a straight man cheating on his wife would have his bollocks lopped off with blunt secateurs, of course ;)

Off to google Nick Hendrix, because I've never heard of him. I'm assuming he's not related to the late great Jimi?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, a straight man cheating on his wife would have his bollocks lopped off with blunt secateurs, of course ;)

Off to google Nick Hendrix, because I've never heard of him. I'm assuming he's not related to the late great Jimi?
googled him ..and im still none the wiser ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair to Rylan, he's been 100% honest and transparent about cheating. This is just my opinion but I think he might have a drink/drug problem.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t Rylan confess to cheating before they were married. He decided to confess when they were married about cheating before it took place, early into their relationship. That was why he was so shocked his husband couldn’t accept it and dumped him.

I like Rylan but I think that his family favourite personna is going to implode at some point and he will be sidelined. I just get those vibes.

Edited, he seems resentful about having to pay a divorce settlement. He has mentioned a few times, I am doing X, I have got a divorce to pay for. Said in a long suffering voice.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Yeah, Rylan played a blinder there. He seems to have gotten loads of sympathy….even though he cheated on his husband and maybe gave him an STD? How? By pulling the mental health card?
His husband Dan is awful though. I could never understand what Rylan saw in him because he was a right knob when he on Big Brother. I think he latched onto Rylan because he wanted to be famous. He even tried hosting This Morning with him (he was tit at it).

Reactions: 44
The fact that, since the divorce, we haven’t heard from Dan whatsoever suggests to me that fame wasn’t at the forefront of his mind.

He has been very dignified in keeping a silence. Unless he signed a nondisclosure agreement pre-marriage?

Because, if so, that would be really crappy of Rylan – cheating on your man, doing the pity PR tour and then not letting him have a right to reply. I hope that’s not what has happened.

Reactions: 33
Yes Dan could definitely have been doing interviews and getting himself some press if he wanted to while Rylan keeps talking about it.
I don’t judge him at all for finding it hard to get past. It’s not the cheating but the fact it was concealed for so long. Was he meant to be grateful Rylan had suddenly decided to tell him? What prompted that anyway, was someone else threatening to tell Dan if Rylan didn’t?

Reactions: 19
He tried to top himself, so he knows what it feels like to be in such a dark place, the only way out is death. I do have some sympathy for him. He's a goodlooking man and must have gorgeous men throwing themselves at him - not that I'm excusing him for having an affair. He should never have got married in the first place, or separated when he realised he fancied other men, or arranged to have an open marriage like the Elton and David do.
I have to disagree. He was a very good looking chap until he messed with his face, teeth and hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To be fair to Rylan, he's been 100% honest and transparent about cheating. This is just my opinion but I think he might have a drink/drug problem.
Wonder if his honesty has anything to do with him flogging his memoir? I don't mind Rylan but it seems quite tawdry and must be awful for Dan seeing him speak about it so publicly.

Reactions: 9
Such a beautiful man. I wonder if he would still be making music today, had he not died so young? Such a tragic loss for everyone.
i used to visit a friend in putney often and always saw his shrine (which i think isn’t technically in putney but is close by!) - i definitely feel like he would still be making music.

i remember asking a local about it when i was first there and he said that his house got looted of almost all his belongings by “fans” while his partner (who was driving the car) was held by police, but i don’t know how true that is :(

I have to disagree. He was a very good looking chap until he messed with his face, teeth and hair.
the teeth throw off his whole face imo. the other tweaks would still have kept his looks but he should never have messed with his teeth. they’re awful and don’t look like they fit his mouth.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if his honesty has anything to do with him flogging his memoir? I don't mind Rylan but it seems quite tawdry and must be awful for Dan seeing him speak about it so publicly.
He said he did it for money, alluding to an expensive divorce.

Reactions: 3
To be fair I was a out of order with that then, - I didn’t know he attempted suicide over it. I just knew that he had cheated but didn’t seem to be criticised at all for it.
I assumed it was mainly due to the fact he was the famous, and well liked half of the couple that he somehow emerged with the overall sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've heard that there's going to be something coming out about David Williams. Not sure if it's been mentioned already. Apparently him pressuring people to go to bed with him and stuff. Sex scandal stuff...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I've heard that there's going to be something coming about about David Williams. Not sure if it's been mentioned already. Apparently him pressuring people to go to bed with him and stuff. Sex scandal stuff...
I hope it does actually come out if he has been doing that, rather then being swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 30
I've heard that there's going to be something coming about about David Williams. Not sure if it's been mentioned already. Apparently him pressuring people to go to bed with him and stuff. Sex scandal stuff...
I can well believe it. We don’t know the half of it about him.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.