Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon Cowell owes Lucy big time
So with all these alleged X Factor allegations (doc?) about to come out. Is he trying to silence her (again!) by fully supporting and endorsing her? It seems beyond odd that Simon would suddenly give a tit after the way he’s treated her.

Reactions: 23
This was it! Sorry for the dodgy photo, it was too long for one screenshotView attachment 1794394
omg it is as beautifully pretentious as i remembered 🤣 just say you’re getting divorced!

to your earlier point though, it is interesting that they would separate when there’s so much strength of feeling still there (it’s a post that absolutely sounds like one of them genuinely wrote it). i couldn’t find anything much about why though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think he may have got booted off. Not missed.
I put him on ignore, the 1st and only time I've ever done it as he was making me feel distinctly queasy and a while later I noticed I had someone with a different username and wondered if it was him. I don't know if Tattle allow username changes however

Reactions: 13
omg it is as beautifully pretentious as i remembered 🤣 just say you’re getting divorced!

to your earlier point though, it is interesting that they would separate when there’s so much strength of feeling still there (it’s a post that absolutely sounds like one of them genuinely wrote it). i couldn’t find anything much about why though!
I haven’t ever seen one of her films but I love her fashion sense so I follow her for that. They seemed pretty in love and then bam. I know social media doesn’t show everything but her words are very telling, I sounds like she didn’t want to be the one to leave? I don’t know. Just seems the gushing post about Justin is a bit too soon after ending a 10 year odd relationship. Her ex’s daughter and her still follow each other and Kate regularly comments on her posts so that’s nice she still has some form of relationship with her.

Reactions: 3
She's gone a face lift too far.
Looks like a PS freak now.
I guess she got addicted to it.

The latest bit of celebrity nepotism.
Kate Winslet and her kid were also in something on tv last night i think.
The kid took her father's name tho, because she wanted to succeed on her own merits...
Didnt get far with that then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yanked her skin back until it made that stretching noise like they have in cartoons, then stapled it behind her ears. Looks good, dunnit?

It occurred to me recently how insane plastic surgery is- basically you go to a surgeon and pay them to slice your face/ eye area/ neck/ boobs open and pull the skin tight or stuff some plastic tit in. You then recover while looking like you’ve been hit by a truck, covered in bandages, and then the bandages come off and ta-dah! You are transformed into a stunning woman who poses confidently having gone through said bizarre tit to look that way.

It’s so bleeping odd. Imagine animals doing that. Otters! Imagine otters having face lifts! You’d think they’d gone mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

I blame Chris Martin & Gwyneth and their nauseating conscious uncoupling bullshit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
she had honestly some of the best plastic surgery in the game back in the early x factor days. obviously went three or four facelifts too far, she looks awful! it almost looks painful.

(current best plastic surgery in the game goes to martha stewart imo, obviously had a lot of work done but the woman is 81 and looks incredible in a mostly non freaky way!)

• Wow
Reactions: 35
she had honestly some of the best plastic surgery in the game back in the early x factor days. obviously went three or four facelifts too far, she looks awful! it almost looks painful.

(current best plastic surgery in the game goes to martha stewart imo, obviously had a lot of work done but the woman is 81 and looks incredible in a mostly non freaky way!)
She’s 81?!???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Edit - oops misread the post.

Yeah Martha Stewart looks amazing for 81

Reactions: 4
So with all these alleged X Factor allegations (doc?) about to come out. Is he trying to silence her (again!) by fully supporting and endorsing her? It seems beyond odd that Simon would suddenly give a tit after the way he’s treated her.
It’s all a bit suss isn’t it? I don’t remember Simon ever doing media with any of his acts before. Is he really endorsing her music or buying her silence?

Reactions: 9
A few people mentioned the Goddess Dusty so just wanted to mention BBC4 have a documentary plus two other programmes featuring her music starting at 9 pm tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The latest bit of celebrity nepotism.
In this case I don't mind. The more people with disabilities that get cast as main stream characters the better and if that means in this case a bit of nepotism then that's ok with me.

Annabelle's quite good and been acting for ages now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.