Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was at school I’d say about half the girls had the middle name Louise! Funny how these things trend

Reactions: 21
Wasn't Joaquin called Rain, or something similarly nature based?

Reactions: 2
When I was at school I’d say about half the girls had the middle name Louise! Funny how these things trend
I've met at least three separate women who are named Sarah Louise something.

Two of them have the same surname and the third was engaged to a guy with that surname. None of them are related.

I also know at least two women named Louise.

For my age if you don't know someone's name then try Mark, Ben, James (or Jamie), Laura, Lauren, Sarah or Emma

Reactions: 25
Lee from Blue’s son is called Rayn Ryan (his full name is Rayn Amethyst Lee Ryan) it was originally going to be Rain but then they changed it to be a play on his surname

Reactions: 14
We must be a similar age! I also know about 8 older women (60+) called Gill/Gillian/Gilly but none younger.

Reactions: 5
There is a fashion to name children, usually girls, after a current celebritylota of Elizabeth’s after the Queen. Lots of Kylie’s, Charlottes’s.
But if Princess Diana was so popular, why are there no girls called Diana?
That has always puzzled me

Reactions: 16
My friend was born in the early 80s and her middle name is Diana after the “future queen”! Obviously didn’t age well!

Reactions: 12
I had my daughter not long after Diana died and there was a baby Diana on the ward. Another was given the middle name.
Not a chance in hell was I going to name her for Diana. Useful in pub quizzes though because I can always remember when she died

Reactions: 6
And Joaquin was Leaf for a while.

Nick Cannon's basically named that 89th daughter after his cock.
His incessant breeding has lead to some hilarious names. He's got a kid called Golden Cannon and I'm pretty sure there's a Zillion Heir Cannon, which reminds me of the lunacy of Jermajesty Jackson

The ego on Lee Ryan to do that to his son! Rayn Ryan Nothing can beat Gary's dad being Neville Neville, though I do love that George Bush's niece is Lauren Bush Lauren.

Reactions: 13
Apparently they adopted the Phoenix name after they left the Children of God - sort of a phoenix rising from the ashes thing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.