Secret Celebrity Gossip #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jumbo jet this is consuming me 🤣

please can we have another clue?! 🥺

so we have: expert, appeared on the one show regularly to discuss chosen field, now working with kids/young people, something in common with brian cox, lots of books on subject.

i’m like a private investigator haunted by this one case.

View attachment 1700886

omg was it dan snow?!
I'm going with Dominic littlewood

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
jumbo jet this is consuming me 🤣

please can we have another clue?! 🥺

so we have: expert, appeared on the one show regularly to discuss chosen field, now working with kids/young people, something in common with brian cox, lots of books on subject.

i’m like a private investigator haunted by this one case.

View attachment 1700886

omg was it dan snow?!
OMG it's not Gregg Wallace is it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My mum was a huge fan she totally accepted Demis in a frock then Boy George made his first appearance on TOTP and she wouldn’t have it that George was a he, I thought the name was a bit of a giveaway myself but no she wasn’t buying it. I must say at school the next day it was the main topic of conversation.
My mum was the same. Demis in a frock was fine because he was Greek, despite the fact the majority of Greek men don't wear dresses. Boy George, on the other hand, was an anomaly at the time. She never liked pop music either, so there was no turning her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing could ruin my love for Kiefer. He may have done some crappy things when he had his drink problem but he has come out the other side a better person from what I hear nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could it be the wankee is... MICHEL ROUX JR

- Masterchef Professionals
- Regular guest on the One Show
- children = junior part of his name

If it is then I'm jealous

Reactions: 19
I met Rowan Williams who used to be the Archbishop of Canterbury some years ago, at my Uncle's memorial service. He was a right ars*hole, totally up himself.

Hope he is okay, I had a crush on him in my teens.
I read that as you had a crush on the Archbishop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I met Rowan Williams who used to be the Archbishop of Canterbury some years ago, at my Uncle's memorial service. He was a right ars*hole, totally up himself.

Hope he is okay, I had a crush on him in my teens.
Rowan Williams has a starred first class degree from Cambridge and a phd from Oxford. From what I have seen of him he is generally a thoughtful and caring man but if any of the celebs on here are entitled to be slightly up themselves, Rowan Williams probably tops the list!

Reactions: 6
Is the wankee Mike Dilger? Has appeared on The One Show, wrote books on wildlife and was once nicknamed "The most diseased man in Britain" (due to working as tropical biologist and not from being wanked off, I presume)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Rowan Williams has a starred first class degree from Cambridge and a phd from Oxford. From what I have seen of him he is generally a thoughtful and caring man but if any of the celebs on here are entitled to be slightly up themselves, Rowan Williams probably tops the list!
Still doesn't have to be quite so up himself and putting on a posh English accent which is fake is a bit off as well.

Reactions: 9
Just had a random thought. I know you make friends with your colleagues but does anyone else think it's a bit sad when famous people seem to be mostly only close to their stylists or make up artists?

Thinking of Laura Whitmore and Mel C who take their stylists everywhere with them but don't seem to be inclined to take other non-star adjacent pals out to events. Is it a narcissist or low self esteem thing? That they become so close to these people who basically paid to make them look fabulous and tell them they look fabulous? Or am I being ridiculous?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Delurking to say I'm agog to know about the wankee. And my money is on Dan Snow.
the more i think about it, the more i think it is. he fits all the clues, can see that OP would think he was a player…. just can’t work out the brian cox connection is yet 🤣

Just had a random thought. I know you make friends with your colleagues but does anyone else think it's a bit sad when famous people seem to be mostly only close to their stylists or make up artists?

Thinking of Laura Whitmore and Mel C who take their stylists everywhere with them but don't seem to be inclined to take other non-star adjacent pals out to events. Is it a narcissist or low self esteem thing? That they become so close to these people who basically paid to make them look fabulous and tell them they look fabulous? Or am I being ridiculous?
i think this too - i think it becomes both a self esteem thing and a narcissist thing tbh. someone on your payroll isn’t going to sell stories on you (or hopefully not anyway) and is also going to pamper your ego a little. i imagine it also becomes very hard to make “real” non celeb friends as you get more famous so i do get why maybe they would want people around them who they know aren’t going to betray or go to the press because they want to protect their own job. of course, that doesn’t really make it a real friendship, which is sad.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.