Secret Celebrity Gossip #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to say I also got him to sign my arm. Sadly that rubbed off during the concert etc but got pics. I'm getting tattoo tomorrow if his autograph from something else I got signed. When I asked him to sign my arm he said in his beautiful voice "Are you sure?" 🤤🤤🤤😍
Aww it’s nice to hear that sometimes you CAN meet your heroes without finding out they are an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I used to see him pretty much whenever I was getting on or off a train at King's Cross station. He'd always have a guitar with him, and he was just sort of slouched on a bench, somewhere near Burger King, looking, well, crumpled I guess is the word. He looked like a busker.
Aw, poor David. He was pretty famous at one point. Did he fall down the slippery slope of booze and drugs? I don't know much about him, to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I met Rowan Williams who used to be the Archbishop of Canterbury some years ago, at my Uncle's memorial service. He was a right ars*hole, totally up himself.

I used to see him pretty much whenever I was getting on or off a train at King's Cross station. He'd always have a guitar with him, and he was just sort of slouched on a bench, somewhere near Burger King, looking, well, crumpled I guess is the word. He looked like a busker.
Hope he is okay, I had a crush on him in my teens.

Reactions: 7
Forgot to say I also got him to sign my arm. Sadly that rubbed off during the concert etc but got pics. I'm getting tattoo tomorrow if his autograph from something else I got signed. When I asked him to sign my arm he said in his beautiful voice "Are you sure?" 🤤🤤🤤😍
That's a nice meeting :D
He's always come across well, I think. A friend of mine years and years ago was a huge fan and dragged me to the pictures to see the western film he was in at the time.

I met Rowan Williams who used to be the Archbishop of Canterbury some years ago, at my Uncle's memorial service. He was a right ars*hole, totally up himself.
I always picked up that vibe from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't got my contact lenses in yet and I read that as Robbie Williams. I was wondering how I'd managed to miss this part of his career.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
👋🏻 the wanker is back again and I can say no one has guessed right so far. This person has done a lot of books on the subject too. 🤔

I can CONFIRM Martin Shaw is lovely. No skeletons. Lives holistically. Just sees it as his job. No airs and graces. Gets a bit pissy about being reminded of The Professionals but I would too so don’t hold that against him.
jumbo jet this is consuming me 🤣

please can we have another clue?! 🥺

so we have: expert, appeared on the one show regularly to discuss chosen field, now working with kids/young people, something in common with brian cox, lots of books on subject.

i’m like a private investigator haunted by this one case.

4502D46B-CF17-475E-8091-F555234B4D99.jpeg

omg was it dan snow?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw, poor David. He was pretty famous at one point. Did he fall down the slippery slope of booze and drugs? I don't know much about him, to be honest.
He must be quite old now. ETA: Just looked it up. He’s 79. ,

• Wow
Reactions: 4
👋🏻 the wanker is back again and I can say no one has guessed right so far. This person has done a lot of books on the subject too. 🤔

I can CONFIRM Martin Shaw is lovely. No skeletons. Lives holistically. Just sees it as his job. No airs and graces. Gets a bit pissy about being reminded of The Professionals but I would too so don’t hold that against him.
I would hold EVERYTHING against him.( if he agreed that is, I am not a pervert)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How does one live holistically? If Martin Shaw is a vegan teetotaller, then he's off my 'celebs I would shag given half the chance' list.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to have major kaftan envy watching him sing ;)View attachment 1700906
My mum was a huge fan she totally accepted Demis in a frock then Boy George made his first appearance on TOTP and she wouldn’t have it that George was a he, I thought the name was a bit of a giveaway myself but no she wasn’t buying it. I must say at school the next day it was the main topic of conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.