Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretlondoner

VIP Member
I've worked with Lisa and she is incredible. She's more than a make up artist she's a cheerleader, a confidant, a minder and nurturer to the people she does make up for

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This isn’t really secret but wasn’t sure where to put it - has anyone read Matthew Perry’s autobiography? I bought a copy and… I wish I hadn’t. He comes across as an insincere arsehole and basically names every famous woman he’s ever “hooked up” with and why they “couldn’t handle him”. Also a very strange obsession with Julia Roberts
I really think him saying Jennifer Aniston turned him down 17 times for sex means he pestered her 16 times too many.
Grim.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

Badirene

VIP Member
Agree. It's human trafficking. And creating babies with an inbuilt primal wound, and glossing over the harm that this causes.

Do you think she will stop the continual holidaying, or will she be more of a Priyanka-parent?
As an adoptee I agree about the primal wound, for years I wasn't really bothered by being adopted, it have no impact on my day-to-day life, but recently here in Ireland adoption records have been opened for the first time so I applied for my birth and medical history. I'm at an age where bits of me will start to malfunction soon and I worry about medical history I never had access to, I am finding the wait for my files very emotional and worried about what will be revealed about my early life. I know I was born in a mother and baby home but nothing else. I cannot imagine how a surrogate child will feel as an adult and especially being so public and famous parent to boot.

Back on topic: Lorraine's growler!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Hollie Day

VIP Member
We’ll, it’d better be good, seeing as we’ve been waiting a couple of threads now.
Oh Christ we'll probably just get another clue.
In the meantime, I once had a threesome with Matt Bellamy and Tom Hiddleston while Lee Ryan sat in the corner and played three blind mice on the recorder. That'll do us for now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I detest Piers Morgan the majority of the time, but I'm glad he stuck up for her. The poor woman was portrayed as a scruffy, fat, snoring drunk.
She really was and that drink driving husband of hers got off very lightly because of his money and legal team.

Lisa was trashed, mocked and accused of being the reason why the repellent Ant was the drunken mess he was.

None of us know what goes on behind closed doors, or the reason a marriage ends, but for Ant McPartland to allow the press to vilify, destroy and use such horrendous language/descriptions about a woman who spent half his life with, spoke volumes to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Lurkiemurkie

On a much much smaller scale my ex (of over half our lives - teen sweethearts who married) did the same to me as Ant did. Felt that grass was greener with new woman and so left and slagged me off left right and centre - open and subtle digs in person, to friends and on social media. I was the worst thing to ever happen to him (new girlfriend gleefully joined in as well but I don't know what he told her about me). Photos of them loving their new relationship all over social media whilst I was still in a corner devastated.

I never replied or anything to it all (was very tempted to!) and I'm glad I didn't now. I think the public had a lot of respect for Lisa in how she handled it all and I do think that Ant's time will come. He will mess up again

• Heart
Reactions: 73

helcob1977

About Timmy Mallet, I met him at a school disco in the noughties (an adult one!) And I asked him to sign my Pinky Punky...nothing dodgy, see picture below for clarification and he replied "I'll sign your breasts if you want...hur hur.."
Childhood memories ruined 🤢😳
download.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Its mental how Boy George, conviction for kidnap, is the highest paid star on I'm a Celebrity and no-one is really battling an eyelid.

On the other hand, Seann Walsh is also rumoured to be entering the camp and its all tut-tut, he's a terrible person. And his crime, having a drunken snog with his dance partner.

Yes, he behaved badly as he was in a relationship. But it's not exactly kidnap is it???

• Heart
Reactions: 69

House of Tea

VIP Member
Good, that’s great news.
And Alan Carr uses her. She is well thought of in the industry. Imagine how coveted her role is on Strictly. If she was a drunken mess as the media and Ant’s PR like to portray her, there is no way she would keep such a pivotal role on SCD.

Reactions: 68

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I'm really troubled by all the surrogate pregnancies. Kim Kardashian already had 2 babies she carried, she knew a further pregnancy was way to risky, so that's where normal people think ok, I'm lucky I have 2 healthy kids, and call it quits. But no, buys 2 more babies. Khloe, well that one bites even more because of the piece of shit that she created that baby with. She wanted to continue living her revenge body lifestyle in the hope that baby would bring him running back... Obviously I don't profess to know the it's and outs of all these celebrity's fertility, but I'm almost certain I read Priyanka chose surrogate because she was too busy to carry the baby herself?
yep! the exact quote i think was that she (priyanka) and nick’s schedules were too busy and they were never in the same place long enough. so, you know, the perfect environment to bring a child into 🤷🏼‍♀️

the “fashion” for surrogacy is really really dangerous and only becoming even more so imo. it’s exploitation, pure and simple.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

childofthe70s

VIP Member
Sorry you’ve had a rotten day, but glad to see this has made this a bit better for you
Thanks - my mum finally passed on. She had been battling cancer for some time. We had a difficult relationship, so trying to process I won't get hurt again to the sadness she's gone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I met Rowan Williams who used to be the Archbishop of Canterbury some years ago, at my Uncle's memorial service. He was a right ars*hole, totally up himself.
I haven't got my contact lenses in yet and I read that as Robbie Williams. I was wondering how I'd managed to miss this part of his career.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I know they say never meet your heroes but wow I'm still in shock after meeting Kiefer Sutherland before his gig at the weekend. I also got a big hug 😭 Been a huge fan for 32 years 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Agree. It's human trafficking. And creating babies with an inbuilt primal wound, and glossing over the harm that this causes.

Do you think she will stop the continual holidaying, or will she be more of a Priyanka-parent?

She probably correctly guessed that he'd blab about her and didn't want that, even after her death? We don't know much about her, but we do know that she really valued her privacy.
There's just something off about all these rich women passing off pregnancy onto poorer women for their own convenience. They already dump the kid onto nannies after it's born, now they're not even bothering with it before!

What do they even want children for? Ego? Instagram likes? Baby product ad deals?

• Heart
Reactions: 61