Secret Celebrity Gossip #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the Demi Rose clip that was posted.. hahaha apart from her arse behaving like two otters in a sack!
what’s with that walk?

clearly walking on a catwalk is an art! She’s stomping up and down like someone’s yanked her off a builders site!! Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Watched the Demi Rose clip that was posted.. hahaha apart from her arse behaving like two otters in a sack!
what’s with that walk?

clearly walking on a catwalk is an art! She’s stomping up and down like someone’s yanked her off a builders site!! Hilarious
I agree that was awful and also hilarious she is walking like I do when I’m out on the hills needing a poo and cant find a bush to squat behind 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I finally have some weak tea to contribute regarding Van Morrison. I used to live near a cafe in Belfast that he liked to use, everyone in town knows he's an hole and never bother him. Saw him in there several times sitting with a face like a slapped arse. I also know a woman who worked as his PA, she never talks about what he's like to work with as but she now works with troubled young people so I imagine working for Van gave her some great training.

On a nicer note Antonio Faragas who played Huggy Bear in Starsky and Hutch once held open the door for me as we were both going into Boots and called me 'pretty lady'. I almost swooned, David Soul who played Hutch was one of my first crushes, along with Donny Osmond (70's kid).

I'm loving the 70's deathtrap toys discussion, I wanted a grifter but my mum said they weren't for girls and I got some pink monstrosity with a basket on the front! I also had the metal expanding roller skates, they had a bad habit of expanding themselves mid-roll. My mum thought I was clumsy but I think it was shoddy 70's workmanship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
what’s with that walk?

It's awful, I thought she was meant to be a model?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The drummer from 1980s synthpoppers Kajagoogoo once walked into a pub where I was drinking and bought a pint of lager and a packet of crisps. Sorry, I can't remember the exact flavour but I remember saying to my mate "Isn't that the drummer from 1980s synthpoppers Kajagoogoo?" and my mate replying "Yes and who'd have thought someone like that would drink lager"?

We still joke about it to this day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
👋🏻 the wanker is back again and I can say no one has guessed right so far. This person has done a lot of books on the subject too. 🤔

I can CONFIRM Martin Shaw is lovely. No skeletons. Lives holistically. Just sees it as his job. No airs and graces. Gets a bit pissy about being reminded of The Professionals but I would too so don’t hold that against him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
About Timmy Mallet, I met him at a school disco in the noughties (an adult one!) And I asked him to sign my Pinky Punky...nothing dodgy, see picture below for clarification and he replied "I'll sign your breasts if you want...hur hur.."
Childhood memories ruined 🤢😳
download.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I'm loving the 70's deathtrap toys discussion, I wanted a grifter but my mum said they weren't for girls and I got some pink monstrosity with a basket on the front! I also had the metal expanding roller skates, they had a bad habit of expanding themselves mid-roll. My mum thought I was clumsy but I think it was shoddy 70's workmanship.
Kids toys today huh! They’ll never understand the trauma of hurtling full pelt down a hill with those adjustable skates on and no way to make yourself stop bar fling yourself in the nearest bush!
About Timmy Mallet, I met him at a school disco in the noughties (an adult one!) And I asked him to sign my Pinky Punky...nothing dodgy, see picture below for clarification and he replied "I'll sign your breasts if you want...hur hur.."
Childhood memories ruined 🤢😳View attachment 1700454
And that’s me singing ‘itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini’ all day today….thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
👋🏻 the wanker is back again and I can say no one has guessed right so far. This person has done a lot of books on the subject too. 🤔
Come on Tattlers, it can't be that difficult to figure this expert if they wrote a book on wanking.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No wonder Alex hurricane Higgins was a raging alcoholic, I was at Dublin airport years ago next to him at the queue in the bar. I didn’t realise who he was until everyone who was buying a drink were like and get one for Alex, give the lad a large whiskey literally everyone who was Irish it was proper hero worship.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And that’s me singing ‘itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini’ all day today….thanks 😂
My most cringe claim to fame is that I was in the Timmy Mallett video for 'Hot, Hot, Hot'. I was on a Club 18-30 holiday in Ibiza to celebrate the end of A levels and he roped in loads of us to be in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's awful, I thought she was meant to be a model?!
Not that kind of model

I can CONFIRM Martin Shaw is lovely. No skeletons. Lives holistically. Just sees it as his job. No airs and graces. Gets a bit pissy about being reminded of The Professionals but I would too so don’t hold that against him.
Who is this wanker that you speak of?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Well, having looked at that list of BBC presenters, I think we are all going to have to agree that unless you name and shame, we will have to assume you wanked off...John Sargent 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I know they say never meet your heroes but wow I'm still in shock after meeting Kiefer Sutherland before his gig at the weekend. I also got a big hug 😭 Been a huge fan for 32 years 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
David Soul who played Hutch was one of my first crushes
I used to see him pretty much whenever I was getting on or off a train at King's Cross station. He'd always have a guitar with him, and he was just sort of slouched on a bench, somewhere near Burger King, looking, well, crumpled I guess is the word. He looked like a busker.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I know they say never meet your heroes but wow I'm still in shock after meeting Kiefer Sutherland before his gig at the weekend. I also got a big hug 😭 Been a huge fan for 32 years 🥰
Forgot to say I also got him to sign my arm. Sadly that rubbed off during the concert etc but got pics. I'm getting tattoo tomorrow if his autograph from something else I got signed. When I asked him to sign my arm he said in his beautiful voice "Are you sure?" 🤤🤤🤤😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.