Secret Celebrity Gossip #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if already discussed. Chris Evans (the Hollywood actor, not the ginger) voted world's sexiest man? Thoughts?

Mine are no, just no! Who the duck voted for him? Not a bad looking guy by any stretch of the imagination but sexiest? Really?
What I would call “pleasant to behold.”
But nothing out of the ( pleasant), ordinary.
I say that as I sit here with my adult acne and tracksuit combo,wondering if I can lose 2 stone if I give up biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apologies if already discussed. Chris Evans (the Hollywood actor, not the ginger) voted world's sexiest man? Thoughts?

Mine are no, just no! Who the duck voted for him? Not a bad looking guy by any stretch of the imagination but sexiest? Really?

Nah it should have been Damiano David

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Piers and Simon C are good mates. Simon and David W are good mates. Odd that Piers thinks so little of DW, but stays mates with Simon. If there is dirt to be spilled you’d think SC would distance himself from DW. I have never heard of bad blood between Piers and David, it’s interesting.
Edited, just looked it up, they have longstanding beef, mainly because Walliams liked a tweet about Morgan and the fake war photos. Sounds more like his ego has been dented rather than he knows something. I don’t doubt DW is a sleaze but Morgan makes mortal enemies of anybody who dents his ego.

Reactions: 20
And I remember another time on the big breakfast Alma from coronation street was on. She said she was offered to be the woman that Charles lost his virginity to at age 15. She turned it down
If she was 15, then Charles would have been 2. If Charles was 15 then she would have been 28, more feasible but I don't believe her

• Haha
Reactions: 11

it’s the people magazine thing and no one actually votes - it’s long been rumoured that the actor’s pr team purchases it!! hence brad pitt winning a little while back.

they tend to also pick flavour of the month or just a really generic choice too. he isn’t bad looking but he’d be quite far down my list 🤣

• Haha

Meh, he's no thingymajig who got wanked off on the One Show.

(I know this never happened but I'm determined to start a rumour)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

One of the things I've always liked about him is (and I know this sounds a bit weird) how sort of 'nothingy' he looks. He's neither handsome, nor ugly. And it makes him a great casting choice in everything cause his looks don't distract from the character nor the acting.
Sexiest man alive? Nah

Reactions: 10
BLAKE SHELTON?!?! 🤣🤣 my case in point!

i agree with a few of them ngl (michael b jordan for one) but i don’t think any of them would win an actual vote. attractiveness is all relative though of course.
People whinged about Blake Shelton but at least he's got a personality!

The likes of Levine, Beckham, Evans etc. have all the charisma of a piece of damp cardboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welsh folk are the proudest I’ve met.
My husband pretends he’s not at all patriotic, but as soon as we’re not in wales and people try to imitate the accent or we’re asked if we’re from England (we live in the states now and apparently only London and England exist for the UK) he gets very tetchy and states “I’m Welsh not English.”

apologies if i missed your other posts on this topic but almost certain how?

i think using sibling likeness as indication of anything gets messy really. my sister and i have the same parents (i hope 🤣) and we look absolutely nothing alike. never have, and if anything we look less alike as we age. genetics are complicated things and i think the theory about male pattern baldness coming from the mother’s side is wildly thought to be a myth now. it’s usually a combination of both.

i found your post genuinely really interesting though: so i am sorry if i missed your other comments about diana! i’m just intrigued as to how it’s a known fact.
I look like a clone of my half sister who has a different dad to me. I don’t look like my full siblings at all. So much so, it’s a running joke in my family that I’m either adopted, my mum got back with her ex husband as one final “goodbye” or I’m my sisters child (she was 15 when I was born). My husband always says My sister is my mum.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.