Secret Celebrity Gossip #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought it was strange that Ronaldo had his first two kids through surrogacy. It just seemed odd that a young lad with a decent football career wanted a couple of kids too, but no babymuma or even missus in the picture.

I can't put my finger on why I found it weird, just gives me heeby jeebies. Dunno why.

Reactions: 76
I always thought it was strange that Ronaldo had his first two kids through surrogacy. It just seemed odd that a young lad with a decent football career wanted a couple of kids too, but no babymuma or even missus in the picture.

I can't put my finger on why I found it weird, just gives me heeby jeebies. Dunno why.
his first son just appeared from nowhere and we were told that his mother was a random american waitress who wanted nothing to do with him and apparently signed all maternal rights away.

his second and third children (twins i think?) are born from a surrogate.

he is an all around strange (and dangerous) man.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
his first son just appeared from nowhere and we were told that his mother was a random american waitress who wanted nothing to do with him and apparently signed all maternal rights away.

Oh damn, I didn't know about the older one, I thought the surrogate twins were first. Geeeez, even ickier!

(Just want to say too that my bad vibes is about Ronaldo, got no issues with surrogacy, it's just weird what he did.)

Reactions: 18
Oh damn, I didn't know about the older one, I thought the surrogate twins were first. Geeeez, even ickier!

(Just want to say too that my bad vibes is about Ronaldo, got no issues with surrogacy, it's just weird what he did.)
Wasn't there talk of him being in a relationship with his "bodyguard" and that they got the surrogacy and are raising the kids together? Why is it always the bodyguard 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

The news at the time( https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...um-cristiano-ronaldos-baby-british-173468.amp) originally reported that Ronaldo's first child was born to a British teenager, like it doesn't even make sense.
However now it all reads like PR fake news.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, the story about Ronaldo’s first child is really sketchy. I’ve felt weird about him ever since, especially as he went on to buy more children.

Reactions: 32
buy more children.

Yes! That's how it feels, like they're pets to him. Weird.

He was still a peak player when they came along too, how much time did he even have to spend with them? It so weird, and now I've fallen down a rabbit hole of weirdness.

Reactions: 18
Surrogacy is a form of human trafficking that sadly seems to have been made more socially accceptable as the years go on.

Nine times out of ten it's poor women being exploited or women from poor families who are forced or put under pressure to rent out their wombs, sometimes repeatedly.
I'm sure there are women who aren't forced and who do make informed choices to be a surrogate (paid or unpaid) but it is still human trafficking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Transnational gestational surrogacy is a human rights violation.
In India brown women are held in dormitories until they have birthed white babies for wealthy foreigners for minimum cash after the fixers have taken their cut.
In America impoverished military wives are the biggest surrogates as they have access to ‘free’ healthcare but no one talks about the contracts which give the surrogate parents the right over the womens life in an emergency they are called to decide baby or vessel?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
I watched a documentary about Ronaldo when he just had one child and he seemed like he absolutely adored him and adored being a dad. It is all very strange though how he just appeared with his first three children and no mention of the mothers.

Reactions: 17
The Fail peddling that old crap about the sons of the Beatles forming a group. They’ve missed out Zak, ok he plays drums for The Who, and they’ve missed out Julian Lennon. I like James’ music, and I think he’s had a hard time since Linda died. He didn’t get on with Heather which led to Paul and he not speaking for a while.
Did anyone get on with Heather?

Reactions: 14
I watched a documentary about Ronaldo when he just had one child and he seemed like he absolutely adored him and adored being a dad. It is all very strange though how he just appeared with his first three children and no mention of the mothers.
There would be no mention of the mothers if he’s used a surrogacy agency.

Reactions: 5
Is it true that Bono
1. Was on cocaine in the 90s
2. Cheated on his wife Ali with Andrea Corr (and possibly others)

Heard these third hand rumours many times, but has anyone got more first hand info.

Reactions: 21
Is it true that Bono
1. Was on cocaine in the 90s
2. Cheated on his wife Ali with Andrea Corr (and possibly others)

Heard these third hand rumours many times, but has anyone got more first hand info.
2nd one was an open secret in Ireland at the time. I remember as they seemed an unlikely 'pairing'.

Reactions: 16
I remember t
2nd one was an open secret in Ireland at the time. I remember as they seemed an unlikely 'pairing'.
yes they def had an affair. Was on popbitch. I remember them being papped together in a car back in the day.

Reactions: 16
Bono took part in orgies, and was one of the South of France shagging set along with Hutchence. Tons of coke.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.