Secret Celebrity Gossip #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope not. He’s come out with some atrocious stuff. He gives me the impression he’s a bit under the weather, as my Nan would say.
Well, let’s not be too hasty here and suppose he is being racist because of mental illness. Bipolar does not make you racist. There are two very separate things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh very 😂, I made my mind up very quickly he was a dick. if I were to be whisked off my feet by someone he'd be a lot richer and better looking than the knob from Bucks Fizz, I mean other girls on here are getting with TH and Matt Bellamy and I get a drunken pass from him. It's embarrassing 😂
I can do better at failing to pull an almost/never-was/has-been celebrity than you.

I was at an 80's nostalgia festival, pre-pandemic, and got chatting to a man at the bar. He was being very flirtatious; told me he was a musician and performing later, then offered to buy me a drink. I declined; due to the fact he was a short, ugly lech who thought he was something special. Afterwards, I saw him on stage - he was one of the dead Status Quo member's sons, playing with his dad's band.

Missed my chance there, didn't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kanye is a bleep and this is a long time coming. However, I think he will somehow turn this all around and be more popular than ever 🙄
Kanye seems to be getting cancelled by everyone
Wonder if he will be forgiven and everything he has said will be forgotton

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.