Secret Celebrity Gossip #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on pouring that tea. We discussed about other things James Cordon who has now been ‘unbanned’, a bit of F1, Helen Skelton and we missing our magazine chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
for the mention of cristiano ronaldo in the last thread. he gives you the creeps for a good reason:

as stated in the article, leaked documents say that he admitted it…. his team then said those documents were hacked and altered.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He’s 45. He doesn’t look much younger than his dad! I wonder who that dude is he met for coffee. It’s a bold look
The Fail peddling that old crap about the sons of the Beatles forming a group. They’ve missed out Zak, ok he plays drums for The Who, and they’ve missed out Julian Lennon. I like James’ music, and I think he’s had a hard time since Linda died. He didn’t get on with Heather which led to Paul and he not speaking for a while.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
for the mention of cristiano ronaldo in the last thread. he gives you the creeps for a good reason:

as stated in the article, leaked documents say that he admitted it…. his team then said those documents were hacked and altered.
Yes he said in the deposition that the poor girl was asking him to stop but he didn’t. Rapist bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The Fail peddling that old crap about the sons of the Beatles forming a group. They’ve missed out Zak, ok he plays drums for The Who, and they’ve missed out Julian Lennon. I like James’ music, and I think he’s had a hard time since Linda died. He didn’t get on with Heather which led to Paul and he not speaking for a while.
I like his music too. I feel for him.bet he's had loads of inner struggles. He doesnt court publicity and the Mail are nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s 45. He doesn’t look much younger than his dad! I wonder who that dude is he met for coffee. It’s a bold look
"Lookalike". The Mail are brutal with their headlines! Years ago they used to write "Concerns as Paul McCartney's son is shockingly obese and looks painfully aged." Now they don't say that, but we all know what they're saying. Like the article that was basically "Look how pretty Gemma Collins was 20 years and five stone ago."

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Lorraine’s growler also raised its ugly head again😂
Kelly’s Growler - like the proverbial bad penny… 😂😂😂
I keep seeing "Kelly's Growler" like it's the title of some folk tune by The Dubliners.
The last of the Kelly's Growwwwwler. yyyyyyyyew!!!!
For the love of all things holy, STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think that Ronaldo looks like a Ken Doll that was left too close to a gas fire and melted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Ronaldo defo dying to jump out the closet. Would love to know how much he pays in injunctions every month.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Stand by my very long standing theory that Cristiano Ronaldo is bisexual and will come out after he retires.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.