Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite sweary F1 moment was when Martin Brundle asked Kimi Räikkönen, live on the grid, why he'd been late for a meeting, and Kimi replied "I was having a tit" 😅
my favourite ever Kimi was when he crashed out and disappeared at Monaco. Some confusion around the garage as his mechanics wondered what on earth was taking him so long to walk back, only to look up to the TV feed and see him on his yacht, in the hot tub, surrounded by young models whilst the race carried on.

loved Kimi. Don’t hear too much about him really. I know he was a hell of a partier back in the day though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At around 3:18 in this video is one of my favourite Victoria moments. She always came across a quietly hilarious back then.

Edited to add, this whole interview is hilarious, Jamie Theakston doesn’t know what’s hit him. All five of them are all so hyped and funny.
I remember seeing Geri Halliwell/Horner on some comedy panel show a few years ago, and it was obvious she just didn't 'get' comedy. They kept cutting to her and her face was a picture of puzzlement. She couldn't figure out what was happening. Then there's the story about them meeting Nelson Mandela and Geri giving him a George Foreman grill as a prezzie. She's a really odd character.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I remember seeing Geri Halliwell/Horner on some comedy panel show a few years ago, and it was obvious she just didn't 'get' comedy. They kept cutting to her and her face was a picture of puzzlement. She couldn't figure out what was happening. Then there's the story about them meeting Nelson Mandela and Geri giving him a George Foreman grill as a prezzie. She's a really odd character.
She’s bleeping insane. Her all white outfits give me the serious willies.

Reactions: 27
Saw Lee Mack about 10 years ago at the races. He was incredibly stuck up, refused to take pictures with anyone and even used the infamous line "do you know who I am??" when he was denied entry into the county stand.
I actually didn't know him, it was my partner at the time that pointed him out.

**edit** sorry I quoted the wrong person!

Meant to quote you House of Tea :)
Well a few years ago my daughter was working as receptionist. She chucked Dominic Raab out because he did'nt have a pass card and she didn't know who he was anyway so he had to go and get it from the car before he was allowed in. To be fair he did have a laugh afterwards with her saying something about "At least security here is good..........................."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember that - Room 101. Katherine Ryan was talking about how she hated her friends husbands doing fun runs and Geri looked utterly bemused like she'd never heard a joke in her life. She didn't even have the brains to pretend to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back in the Spice Girls days Victoria always did seem to be funny and outgoing in interviews etc Seemed a laugh, them over the years she started this moody thing where she never smiles , at least not in public!
That's what years of being married to a sexually incontinent tattoed bloke in a syrup will do to you.

I've met Geri - she's tiny but fun. Someone who delivered and assembled furniture came to Chez Ovary once, having just installed something for her daughter Bluebell's room. He said Geri was one of the nicest people he'd ever delivered to - mugs of tea and biscuits on tap etc. Must admit that since she's been a Mayfair F1 wife she does seem to have dieted all the joy out of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have been haunted by the return of Lorraine's Growler and, although I've seen the pic, am now imagining it with a wee tartan merkin. WHY?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't think she's odd, I think she's just incredibly stupid and has never bothered to educate herself. The only thing interesting about her is how she manages to maintain her pristine white clothes with a toddler son around.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Further to the Hamilton thing, I have family in F1 and can confirm Max Verstappen to be a rather nice, down to earth lad who appreciates every person he works with. His technical knowledge is apparently jaw dropping and he can come back from a test run and pinpoint exactly where an issue is. Extremely driven, but humble with it.
Also on the nice list are Yuki who’s apparently even smaller in real life but great fun and extremely sweary having learned most of his English from the mechanics…..
Danny Ric, exactly as he comes across, fills a room when he walks in it, Perez also decent and stops for a chat with everyone at the factory.
My husband loves F1 and is a huge Verstappen fan, won’t have a bad word against him. I don’t know why but he seems like a prick to me. Nice to see I’m wrong.

Reactions: 9
My husband loves F1 and is a huge Verstappen fan, won’t have a bad word against him. I don’t know why but he seems like a prick to me. Nice to see I’m wrong.
very much the type that will wander into the canteen with his lunch and sit with someone on their own for a chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd hate to be famous or even well-known. You could have something on your mind or stressed out about something (or just having a bad day)

Or smile. I hate mine too.
I got told by my mum that my school photos were awful because my smile was bad. It’s stuck with me ever since and I hate my smile. So sad because I’m sure it wasn’t meant in malice at me, but it’s all I remember. I always tell my little girl I love her smile (even when she used to smile like chandler from friends when she was 3).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I still think her and Mel B were better for each other than any of their subsequent partners.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Geri is absolutely nuts, we’ve spoken about previously, but has anyone read the incredible book ‘freak like me’? Lots of inside gossip. Anyway, I can’t rememberer exactly but the author got quite close to her and then she ditched him. Also, her documentary is absolutely nuts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.