Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
But no one mentions that. It’s always some kind of anger that he lied about being gay. Like who cares? It happens. I just don’t get why he seems to attract so much anger for it.
He may have an injunction out with the press about the whole thing therefore the general public may not know about it?

Reactions: 3

helcob1977

How do you know this and how do I volunteer as tribute? Forza Italia, buongiorno Senor Bellamy, aqua azzura etc etc
I'm pretty sure you'd have to get past his wife now and she ain't taking her eyes off him (although she is the type that takes 1,000,000 selfies a day so there might be a way) 🤣

• Haha

Mancunian

VIP Member
What did he say to her? I can't see anything or am I missing something 🤔

I do hate Mel b.
From what I gather, he said something to a younger man. I'm guessing it was in a lift while she was there.

ETA: Unless he said something to her as well ...

Meringue22

VIP Member
There’s a thread about the magazines we all used to read, I’ll try and link it below

Thank you very much x

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the Misty magazine?
A sort of mysterious, slightly twilight zone mag for pre teens. I seem to remember the stories always had a moral to them.For example, cruel teens chase vulnerable puppy into old house.Old lady tries to reason with them to no avail.Cruel teens are cheeky to old lady.Old lady is a witch.Traps cruel teens in haunted mirror for ev-ah.Old lady witch adopts puppy.
Then the narrator ( Misty), explains the moral of the story.
Probably responsible for me not living a life of crime.
I do remember that 😀

Not sure what mag I read them all favourites being my guy and oh boy I think but one had a picture on the middle spread of a Dee Generate anyone recall that, took me years to work out the name, bit slow me.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I can confirm this! I was lucky enough to see Prince live many years ago. I didn’t find him in the least bit attractive before, but that gig was and still is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I can’t even explain why, it just was!
I had this with Sting, didn’t find him attractive before or since when I’ve seen him on the telly. But when I happened upon him live at a festival holy crap he was hot!

Eirawen

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned this before but I remember one story from either Take a Break or Chat where a woman found out her husband was having and affair so she got revenge by making him a steak pie using dog shit from their pet Alsatian instead of meat. He ate the lot and said it was delicious. So obviously made up I mean it would stink for starters, but so batshit I’ve never forgotten it!
Surely how can you mistake dog shit for steak?:poop:

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I love how casually this question is phrased, especially when you read it in the context of all the other reminiscing! “Did anyone else love a Fray Bentos pie? Read More magazine? Have a couple of orgies with Matt Bellamy?” 😂
I’m screaming with laughter!!! 😆😆😆

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Don’t rule that out yet, they’re desperate enough to do anything.

Apologies if it looked like I was having a go, I wasn’t at all, just angry at how much WL have gotten away with trampling on people, but the truth will come out soon!
It'll be interesting to see if they have any longevity.

• Heart