Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
I used to think that Harry was sexy in a mysterious kind of way. Hearing him
being interviewed recently I don’t think he’s mysterious at all, I just think he’s an incredibly dull and awkward person whose relied on his looks for so long - looks that are already fading I might add.
You need to develop a personality in life as you get older as looks fade - take it from me!!
He’s a bit thin and although muscular in a yoga toned way. He’s not attractive as he was.

Reactions: 2

GingerJones50

Oh, so how old’s the daughter then? This sounds like old news.

I agree, that’s why I haven’t uttered a word until now as he’s well and back on tour. I agree that reporting back on seeing someone in hospital is completely out of order - even if you’re a patient there yourself!
I always thought it was because one of his kids was unwell?

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I much prefer old Hugh. Never got the hype for floppy haired young Hugh. The fact he goes from Paddington 2 to something like The Undoing shows he has range.
Loved him in
I much prefer old Hugh. Never got the hype for floppy haired young Hugh. The fact he goes from Paddington 2 to something like The Undoing shows he has range.
I loved him then those Death to 2020/2021 films. Laugh out loud funny.

Mancunian

VIP Member
Mel had to pay Stefan a divorce settlement of 6.5 mil. Already paid him 3 from the sell of her house. Also has to pay his lawyer fees and child support on top of that. Her work in America dried up after the divorce and she lost a lot of her money on her own lawyer fees. She pushed for the child support to go up after Stephan kept pushing her for money. There's an article online, in which she says, she had little less than a grand after Stephan cleared her out.
I think a previous post from another forum member needs to be amended slightly ...

What will happen to HIS income when the child support ends ?

* I retract my suggestion of OnlyFans ...

katz2022

Chatty Member
Funny how most of us seem to be a similar age.
I had an older cousin who gave me her copies of More etc.
Every week my dad would buy me Kerrang, Metal Hammer and Raw magazine so I could continue in my quest to wallpaper my room with Metallica 😂

Coincidentally, I bought a box of crispy pancakes the other week after spotting them in Farm Foods. Had a solitary one for lunch the other day. Still minuscule amounts of meat and the pancake bit was like cardboard but I did enjoy it. Also appears to be a third of the size.
Yes to Kerrang and Raw! Also loved Raw Power on telly on Friday nights. Top of the Pops with a lot of hair

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
That is probably the real reason. We'll never know if he told his wife he was confused from the start, or revealed it later, but he was married a long time and I don't believe she knew from the start. Why else have children knowing beforehand it could all come crashing down?

And as for his thread on here, they've been banging on about an injuction since last year which was due to expire in March and still hasn't done. Maybe he was going to be exposed and spoke out first but, considering the whole of showbiz knew he was gay, what exactly do people think is going to come out or be exposed next??
What else is going to come out?! Have you read the previous threads?

Reactions: 1

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Eddie Izard has announced he launch a campaign as candidate for the labour seat of Sheffield Central. The first openly trans MP if he/ she wins. Can someone please explain as I’m a bit thick, I thought he was a cross dresser and a trans person was someone who had changed sex? - hence trans = transition
Trans want to identify as the opposite sex to which they were born.
A cross dresser male doesn't want to be a female but likes to wear female clothes.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Omg i remember the jelly baby story in misty.

Unbelievable casting. Matt as Deamon in H.O.D omg he is hypnotizing
This is what I mean. He is so mesmerising on screen that I want him not to he a complete mess off screen! Maybe it's deliberate? Who eould have thought that watching someone who routinely goes around violently murdering people and grooming his niece would turn out to be so 💥