Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
That guy Schofield did a character reference for appears to be living with him, he provided the reference in 2018 so you have to wonder why the tabloids want us to know now. I’m wonder if there’s even more of a story there with this latest guy…time will tell.
That wouldn’t surprise me, but how do you know this?

Reactions: 3

jxhx

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone’s bothered about his sexuality, we’re more bothered about the age of some of these rumoured partners and the way he seems to have treated at least one of them. That and the fact that he’s hugely unlikeable. There are always going to be questions regarding someone’s character when they’ve taken out a super-injunction.

He was when they met, became friends and started messaging online.
You've just said it yourself- "rumoured" and "seems to". And yes I have read the previous threads. Where is the definitive proof and where is the injunction that seemingly expired 6 months ago?

• Haha

MitziAdele

VIP Member
I've seen them live 7 times. Even went to their massive Wembley show in 2007.... Twice in the same weekend.
First time I saw them was waaay back in 2004. Small venue in Dublin called The Olympia (capacity of only 1240 but the sound and acoustics in that venue are 👌🏻😘) They blew the fucking roof off! Hard to believe less than 3 years later they'd be selling out massive stadiums. Last time they were here (Dublin) was 2016 so they're WELL due an ould trip back soon. No sign of an Irish date on their tour yet 😭😭
I must admit, their concerts do look and sound amazing and they are the perfect band for playing in stadiums. I have not seen them live...I'm going by what I see on TV... and I'm a bit jealous you have seen them 7 times 😅

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the Misty magazine?
A sort of mysterious, slightly twilight zone mag for pre teens. I seem to remember the stories always had a moral to them.For example, cruel teens chase vulnerable puppy into old house.Old lady tries to reason with them to no avail.Cruel teens are cheeky to old lady.Old lady is a witch.Traps cruel teens in haunted mirror for ev-ah.Old lady witch adopts puppy.
Then the narrator ( Misty), explains the moral of the story.
Probably responsible for me not living a life of crime.
I loved Misty!! It was a spooky alternative to the cutesy comics at the time!

ginkypig

I think you can get them in Farmfoods. My kids are vegetarian, so no ham and cheese or bolognese for us!
Hmm thankyou for the tip.

I haven’t seen them in there but truthfully I’m not in there that regularly these days as there isn’t a farmfoods close to me anymore

PummelMyPumble

Hence "supposedly".

I'm also slightly surprised they didn't go the t.A.T.u route in their PR.
Don’t rule that out yet, they’re desperate enough to do anything.

Hence "supposedly".

I'm also slightly surprised they didn't go the t.A.T.u route in their PR.
Apologies if it looked like I was having a go, I wasn’t at all, just angry at how much WL have gotten away with trampling on people, but the truth will come out soon!

Last edited:

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Yes, Smash Hits used to be so funny in its heyday. I'd regularly buy it in 88/89/90 and loved the way they'd print the lyrics. I also bought More! and there was another magazine I bought which I'm sure was called Looks or Look? Anyone remember that?
Think it was called Look magazine. I'm sure I had it delivered lol 😄

torontoon

Chatty Member
Which one? The original actor from the first 6 series (who was also in Emmerdale) Alun Lewis or the guy who played him in series 7, Douglas McFerran?
Alun Lewis. Dornan's wife, Amelia Warner, was also once married to Colin Farrell.

Edit: apparently they weren't technically married.

Reactions: 2

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I think Matt Smith is adorable but i get he wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea, he looks like he enjoys getting pissed but who doesn’t.

No idea if he actually has addictions.

I love these photos of him with Claire Foy.

View attachment 1639098View attachment 1639099View attachment 1639100View attachment 1639101
There is definitely something about him! Agree, somehow he looks like an ironing board, but in a blonde wig/ Philip, Daemon Targaryan, he is suddenly weirdly attractive in a dirty way!

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned this before but I remember one story from either Take a Break or Chat where a woman found out her husband was having and affair so she got revenge by making him a steak pie using dog shit from their pet Alsatian instead of meat. He ate the lot and said it was delicious. So obviously made up I mean it would stink for starters, but so batshit I’ve never forgotten it!
Omg I saw that exact story on TV! It must have been the same woman because her account was identical.

• Haha