Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barre19

Chatty Member
I read this as “casting Matt Damon in HOD”! Was very confused! 🤣
So did I! For a moment I was all *fair play, that’s quite the casting coup!* 🙈

*I must read sentences fully before I reply to them. I must read sentences fully before I r-*

• Haha
Reactions: 5

L3moning

VIP Member
That wasn't her choice tbf. In the early seasons the producers told the wardrobe department to make her go braless so as to attract more male viewership. It was the 90s after all.
She has said in interviews since that she does it on purpose now though.

Reactions: 4

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Please. She knew he was gay, FFS.
I'll probably get hung for this but.....if you look at Steph she has a very masculine face and is not exactly a pink princess model type - in fact she is very motherly in her looks and I was surprised he married her and not a curvy blonde actress given his fame.

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Sorry previous thread locked before I could reply. Yes it was the user Joan Collins fan club- what happened to her? So many juicy stories. Anyway think she was friends with brand and was very protective of him!
I think she’s on the Conspiracy Theory thread now under a different name

Nordic

Any gossip on Matt Smith? Someone posted a video of him being interviewed on a US chat show in the House of Dragon thread. He looked totally off his face and had to he told by the presenter to stop swearing! I really like watching him on screen but I don't know, he looks like a hobo off screen. And who behaves like a twat in a professional capacity like a promo interview when they are an experienced professional?
There were some saucy snaps of him and Daisy Lowe…

samjb756

Did anyone ever go to the Sugar Roadshow - sponsored by Maybelline I think, Jonathan Wilkes hosted and there were bands on - I want to say BBMak, but could have been Northern Line (they came to my school once so I could be mixed up.)

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Oh mine is hot pink

Oh mine was hot pink version, still going strong and I still use it on damp hair! Just realised how old it must be! 🤣🤣
I had one of these, alas mine is long gone 😫
I too adored Matt Goss & 9 year old me is dying watching him on strictly! He looks like he’s made of wax now.
Agreed! He’s aged well but also not really at all 😂 he was so hot when he was young! Now I’m not sure what to think 😂😂

Silverback

VIP Member
That list states Kate Moss was severely sexually abused as a child and is incapable of orgasming with another person. I hope to God that isn't true!
😔 Poor Kate.

Has anyone else scrolled through it? It's pretty dull imo, no ability to search and just stating over and over again that so and so is egotistical, rude and shags around. Most are American celebs too, who don't interest me.
Can someone link to that list again? I’ve lost it!

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
he used to tour with the shadows and olivia newton john in the early 70s, i remember reading in the news of the world that olivia was named as " the other woman" in divorce papers for one of the shadows (cant remember which one though), quite a scandal in the early 70s because we were all led to believe (via media etc.,) that he was tapping her, lol.

she did NOTHING WRONG regarding the celeb,if id have been there, the first words out of my mouth would have been " guess who i saw today while i was in hospital", its not like she sneaked into his appointment and read his files ffs !
Olivia was having affair with Bruce Welch of the shadows,remember reading about it at the time.

L3moning

VIP Member
My Nan used to read that all the time. The stories in there were immense. I remember one woman had a non-cancerous tumour removed from her stomach and it was found to have hair and teeth. That stayed with me a long time I can tell you.
I've heard of that before, it's quite rare, but yes, somewhat disturbing.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Me too. So many good mags and I loved the stories ( usually teenage romance) and the readers comments and photos of their pets.
Such an innocent age looking back 💝
I loved the photo stories. I’m
sure I remember seeing Denise Van Outen in a couple of them. I wonder what some of them are doing now.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I bet u thought it was all amazing when it turned up lol
bloody hell your lucky,i got excited when my mother complained about a tin of something and they sent a box full of goodies to compensent her,never saw so much gorgousnes in my life (before or since:ROFLMAO:)

• Heart

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Oh thank GOD I'm not the only person who doesn't like Olivia Coleman.

And she's in bloody EVERYTHING.
I think it must be just laziness. They have certain go to actors who just get cast in anything and everything no matter how suited they are to the roles. Then the Oscar/ bafta committee voters just see who is on the list andcdont bother watching all the films, just think ' he's good/she's good'.