Secret Celebrity Gossip #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then why has he not been charged. The media won’t write about speculation if they think they can be sued for libel. However the police WILL investigate accusations of rape. So why haven’t they? Or if they have, why have they not arrested him?
LOL, dear sweet summer child

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting all the Wet Leg goss. We couldn't understand how the duck they got a main stage slot at trnsmt, whilst bands like Maximo Park were on the smaller stage.
Money (and using/abusing the people whom wrote their songs/gave them their name/got them signed) talks.

Reactions: 4
I was watching the last bit of Strictly last night - what a shower of wotsit that show has become! - and during one of the post-dance interview bits, Jayde Adams (nope, me neither) parked her hand on her female partner's bum and let it rest there like a flounder on a sandy cushion. She even had a grope. I know that show has gone mad but, all the same, imagine if a male 'celeb' had decided to cop a feel on camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
This thread is like a parody today -“I draw the line at saying why someone was ill” (even though that was a while ago & they’re now better),
and then few mins later “it’s so obvious he was bleeping that lad” (cos he’s pictured with him)….
People are funny.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I didn’t put it out there. I confirmed it. It was a few years ago and it’s not something I “put out there” at all. I never mentioned it at all st the time or afterwards until it came out. It’s been known for a few years. Me confirming it a week ago doesn’t mean I “put it out there”.
Anyway, I hope you’re better now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I suggest you do likewise. Meanwhile , you didn’t answer either of the questions I asked you on this. 1] What evidence can you point me to that shows this accusation is true and not just gossip? 2]. Would you make this accusation on here if you had to use your real name?

End of the day I’m not saying you’re wrong just that I feel very uncomfortable about the way the anonymity of social media is used for it to become judge and jury without any burden of proof.
Well exactly. I personally try not to post anything here that I wouldn't also post under my real name (it would be semi-easy to find my real name from this account if someone actually wanted to, anyway). And accusing someone of rape and the police of covering it up I certainly wouldn't say under my real name.

The issue, as ever, is evidence (well, the lack of it) and the unwillingness of victims to come forward.

Reactions: 9
So another Cast story the guys were playing pool and I used to have my dog with me at work and he was sat watching the guys play and all of a sudden he leaped on the pool table a nicked the black ball they were all over this 4 story building but he wouldn’t give the ball up. Thing is I could of got it from him but how much fun would that be 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How wild that weird, kitschy, prairie dress girls Wet Leg are allegedly horrors.

Yeah, 6Music went in hard on them last couple of years. As they do. They crush intensely at that radio station.

Reactions: 9
"I have a great deal more experience of dealing with media and legal matters than you do", yet cannot conceive of why the police don't initiate an investigation of some claims of rape or sexual assault and why this has historically been an issue when the accused is a person of influence ... right then.

Reactions: 17
I was watching the last bit of Strictly last night - what a shower of wotsit that show has become! - and during one of the post-dance interview bits, Jayde Adams (nope, me neither) parked her hand on her female partner's bum and let it rest there like a flounder on a sandy cushion. She even had a grope. I know that show has gone mad but, all the same, imagine if a male 'celeb' had decided to cop a feel on camera.
Didn’t see that but I did tune in for 15 mins. Never normally watch it but stopped while channel flicking. My god that show is CHEESE ON A STICK. Corny dance routines, Tony Adams ripping his clothes off to Sexy Thing, naff naff naff

Reactions: 7
Mel had to pay Stefan a divorce settlement of 6.5 mil. Already paid him 3 from the sell of her house. Also has to pay his lawyer fees and child support on top of that. Her work in America dried up after the divorce and she lost a lot of her money on her own lawyer fees. She pushed for the child support to go up after Stephan kept pushing her for money. There's an article online, in which she says, she had little less than a grand after Stephan cleared her out.
Why hasn’t she got custody of her daughter?!

Reactions: 7
"I have a great deal more experience of dealing with media and legal matters than you do", yet cannot conceive of why the police don't initiate an investigation of some claims of rape or sexual assault and why this has historically been an issue when the accused is a person of influence ... right then.
Again with the snide comments rather than actual debate.

Fact: If someone goes to the police with an accusation of rape they WILL follow it up.
What has historically been an issue is not that they don’t investigate, it’s that having done so, even if there is enough evidence to proceed, they decide not to bring any charges if the accused is a person of influence. Do you see the difference?

If you have verifiable evidence that this has happened with Russell Brand than can you point me to it. If it exists then I’m more than willing to concede that I’m wrong. But, you know, call me old fashioned but I do like some actual facts before accusing someone of committing any crime let alone one as serious as rape. That applies even when I loathe the person involved - as I do Russell Brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Never looked in this thread before but I’m glad I did today to witness the Wet Leg hate 😂 I can’t bleeping stand them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t see that but I did tune in for 15 mins. Never normally watch it but stopped while channel flicking. My god that show is CHEESE ON A STICK. Corny dance routines, Tony Adams ripping his clothes off to Sexy Thing, naff naff naff
Saturday night TV across the board is TERRIBLE, in my opinion.

I tried to make it through an episode of Strictly once, but gave up. Dread to think what it's like if it's gotten worse lately.

Never looked in this thread before but I’m glad I did today to witness the Wet Leg hate 😂 I can’t bleeping stand them!
I'd never heard of them until someone mentioned them on here.

So you protract the whole thing by asking things which I've already said I won't answer or reveal and it's also up to you when the discussion ends.

I'd suggest doing as I'm about to do and get outside and enjoy what seems to be a nice day.
Were you and Amelia once married, by any chance ? ... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d also never heard of Wet Leg so looked them up on YouTube. They’re like a French and Saunders sketch. Surely they can’t be for real?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Saturday night TV across the board is TERRIBLE, in my opinion.

I tried to make it through an episode of Strictly once, but gave up. Dread to think what it's like if it's gotten worse lately.
I stopped watching Strictly a few years back. No reason other than I’d just got bored with it. But at least then it had some celebs you might actually have heard of. Lately it seems to be more reality “stars” and social media influencers. I’ve not heard of most of the latter and the term “reality TV star” doesn’t make sense to me. Surely the entire point of reality TV is the people involved are not stars.

Were you and Amelia once married, by any chance ? ... 🤭
Blast! You’ve rumbled us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.