Secret Celebrity Gossip #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember one of her nannies gave an exposee on her. On Mel B I mean

Well if the husband has custody, and Mel b was leaving her kids for days - that kinda speaks volumes?? The domestic violence was awful to read about. Why would American child protection leave her daughter with such an awful person?

Reactions: 11
Well if the husband has custody, and Mel b was leaving her kids for days - that kinda speaks volumes?? The domestic violence was awful to read about. Why would American child protection leave her daughter with such an awful person?
I don’t think either of them are fit to raise a hamster to be honest.

Reactions: 35
I think that's pretty crappy you'd put that out there, to be honest.
His business, which he obviously wanted kept private (and managed to do despite being very famous).
I'd have thought a fellow patient would have understood how important that was.
I didn’t put it out there. I confirmed it. It was a few years ago and it’s not something I “put out there” at all. I never mentioned it at all st the time or afterwards until it came out. It’s been known for a few years. Me confirming it a week ago doesn’t mean I “put it out there”.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Mel had to pay Stefan a divorce settlement of 6.5 mil. Already paid him 3 from the sell of her house. Also has to pay his lawyer fees and child support on top of that. Her work in America dried up after the divorce and she lost a lot of her money on her own lawyer fees. She pushed for the child support to go up after Stephan kept pushing her for money. There's an article online, in which she says, she had little less than a grand after Stephan cleared her out.
I think a previous post from another forum member needs to be amended slightly ...

What will happen to HIS income when the child support ends ?

* I retract my suggestion of OnlyFans ...

Reactions: 2
I think the problem with a thread like this is that people are going to have different ideas as to where rhe line should be drawn on what should be posted.

Like I’ve said before, I have a problem with people being accussed of really awful crimes such as rape and paedophilia when there is no evidence to support it other than internet gossip. I also agree that people’s health should be off limits.

However, unless there is an official set of rules for the board than it’s going to be down to people‘s individual views regarding what they post. To be honest, even though it’s annoying when someone draws their line in a very different place to you, I think I’d rather have things that way than have a set of rules. Thet frequently escalates into more and more topics being banned and the thread becoming over policed.

Reactions: 30
I think the problem with a thread like this is that people are going to have different ideas as to where rhe line should be drawn on what should be posted.

Like I’ve said before, I have a problem with people being accussed of really awful crimes such as rape and paedophilia when there is no evidence to support it other than internet gossip. I also agree that people’s health should be off limits.

However, unless there is an official set of rules for the board than it’s going to be down to people‘s individual views regarding what they post. To be honest, even though it’s annoying when someone draws their line in a very different place to you, I think I’d rather have things that way than have a set of rules. Thet frequently escalates into more and more topics being banned and the thread becoming over policed.
I've said before that it's true re Russell. I'm not going to divulge anything more than that. What do you want, written testimonies from his victims?

It is a very serious allegation and one that I would not make lightly. He's a hypocritical bleep who needs to be called out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think that's pretty crappy you'd put that out there, to be honest.
His business, which he obviously wanted kept private (and managed to do despite being very famous).
I'd have thought a fellow patient would have understood how important that was.
I agree. The same thing happened to Sarah Harding as well. I wouldn‘t dream of posting that I’d seen a Celeb or anyone for that matter, at a hospital. Everyone is entitled to medical privacy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've said before that it's true re Russell. I'm not going to divulge anything more than that. What do you want, written testimonies from his victims?

It is a very serious allegation and one that I would not make lightly. He's a hypocritical bleep who needs to be called out.
Just one question. If you were using your real name and could, therefore, be sued for libel would you post that accusation on here?

Personally I can’t stand Russel Brand. But it’s a big thing to call someone a rapist no matter how much you dislike them unless you have real evidence and, if you do, you should be going to the police with it. Posting on a gossip site saying I know it‘s true but I’m not going to say how I know does risk you being dismissed as just indulging in gossip.

• Heart
It's pretty well known that Midge Ure was the main writer of Do They Know It's Christmas? There's no doubt that Bob Geldof was the "salesperson" for the whole thing which, in all fairness, he did very well.
Midge is super talented - I'd forgotten till recently that he was also in Visage with King of the New Romantics Steve Strange (RIP)

Edit to add that Steve was a man who really could dress up - Harry Styles is a minnow by comparison and he can shove his gender fluid pearls up his ***e.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As much as I sympathise with celebrities having to undergo treatment for serious illnesses, we also breezily discuss child rapists and weirdos who shag dead bodies. These are crimes with actual living and breathing victims (or their families) who may even read this forum.
In comparison, I can't see why we should get all pearl-clutchy about mentioning seeing a celeb visiting a hospital.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Back on topic, the press are really starting to turn on Philip Schofield. About bleeping time IMO. It’s also pretty obvious he‘s been shagging the guy in the current story on the front page of The Sun today. Young pretty boy just as you’d expect. Dirty old sod.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
The police know about it. The media knows about it.
Then why has he not been charged. The media won’t write about speculation if they think they can be sued for libel. However the police WILL investigate accusations of rape. So why haven’t they? Or if they have, why have they not arrested him?

Reactions: 9
I suggest getting in touch with the police and media outlets about this.

Reactions: 9
Then why has he not been charged. The media won’t write about speculation if they think they can be sued for libel. However the police WILL investigate accusations of rape. So why haven’t they? Or if they have, why have they not arrested him?
I mean, getting a non famous person charged with rape in this country is basically impossible these days, I can imagine it’s even harder if the person is rich and famous.
I have a copper mate who sadly admitted that if their daughter was raped today, they would probably tell her not to report it as the process is just so traumatic, with very little realistic chance of a conviction.
It’s fucked up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I suggest getting in touch with the police and media outlets about this.
I suggest you do likewise. Meanwhile , you didn’t answer either of the questions I asked you on this. 1] What evidence can you point me to that shows this accusation is true and not just gossip? 2]. Would you make this accusation on here if you had to use your real name?

End of the day I’m not saying you’re wrong just that I feel very uncomfortable about the way the anonymity of social media is used for it to become judge and jury without any burden of proof.

• Heart
I suggest you do likewise. Meanwhile , you didn’t answer either of the questions I asked you on this. 1] What evidence can you point me to that shows this accusation is true and not just gossip? 2]. Would you make this accusation on here if you had to use your real name?

End of the day I’m not saying you’re wrong just that I feel very uncomfortable about the way the anonymity of social media is used for it to become judge and jury without any burden of proof.
I agree with that!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.