Secret Celebrity Gossip #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thin Lizzy too for a short period.
My Mum knew Phil Lynott professionally and stayed at his Mums hotel in Manchester a fair bit in the 60's.
His Mother was a really lovely woman apparently and good to my Mum (both Irish). My Mum soon realised she was also a Madam and ran a dominatrix brothel in the basement flat of the hotel.
Apparently the ladies who worked there would walk into the breakfast room in their full "gear" and would chat away casually wearing leather corsets and holding whips whilst eating a bit of toast.😬😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Midge is super talented - I'd forgotten till recently that he was also in Visage with King of the New Romantics Steve Strange (RIP)

Edit to add that Steve was a man who really could dress up - Harry Styles is a minnow by comparison and he can shove his gender fluid pearls up his ***e.
The eighties music scene was full of blokes with a full face of makeup on and frilly blouses. Nobody tried to label them or change their gender. I miss the eighties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I've never hated a band name more than Wet Leg *shudder* It makes me think of some awful agricultural sheep disease.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Any gossip on Matt Smith? Someone posted a video of him being interviewed on a US chat show in the House of Dragon thread. He looked totally off his face and had to he told by the presenter to stop swearing! I really like watching him on screen but I don't know, he looks like a hobo off screen. And who behaves like a twit in a professional capacity like a promo interview when they are an experienced professional?

Reactions: 7
Any gossip on Matt Smith? Someone posted a video of him being interviewed on a US chat show in the House of Dragon thread. He looked totally off his face and had to he told by the presenter to stop swearing! I really like watching him on screen but I don't know, he looks like a hobo off screen. And who behaves like a twit in a professional capacity like a promo interview when they are an experienced professional?
His head reminds me of a fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I completely agree and I think it's intrusive and not gossip as such.

A very close family member has recently been diagnosed with a form of cancer and people at work are talking about it - it's none of their bleeping business and this man wants to keep his cancer journey entirely private. As it is, I'm constantly having to fend off questions. The reason people know is due to a major breach of confidentiality involving a member of NHS staff who is related to a workmate. I am angry and sad and struggling to process everything and the last thing I need is to be the subject of staffroom gossip about something so upsetting.

Therefore, I have every sympathy with famous people dealing with potentially life limiting disease in their own way, and no-one should expect regular health bulletins.

And I have probably completely outed myself by posting this but it's not Mumsnet and not the end of the world if someone works out I'm whatserface from down the road.
Please report the person who breached confidentially law

I've said before that it's true re Russell. I'm not going to divulge anything more than that. What do you want, written testimonies from his victims?

It is a very serious allegation and one that I would not make lightly. He's a hypocritical bleep who needs to be called out.
Thing is its a gossip forum. Anyone can come on here and state anything is true

Reactions: 10
I thought the whole point of us not using our real names is so we can speculate? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So a long time lurker with a bit of tea
i used to work in recording studios
Elton John really polite and friendly
Wendy James quite standoffish at first but really sweet, was recording the album elvis Costello wrote for her but her vocals weren’t good
Chris Rea ha ha what a star didn’t realise he was at my kitchen window when I told Ricky Ross from deacon blue he was a grumpy old bastard, to be fair he said yes I am.
George Cole was actually Auther Dailey
The lead singer John from cast was an areshole but me and skin used to get very stoned together I remember being on the M4 going home one night and wondering why everyone was overtaking me then I realised I was doing 30 miles an hour
be back with more
This is what I’m here for!

Reactions: 17
I didn’t put it out there. I confirmed it. It was a few years ago and it’s not something I “put out there” at all. I never mentioned it at all st the time or afterwards until it came out. It’s been known for a few years. Me confirming it a week ago doesn’t mean I “put it out there”.
hope your better now. please dont fret over someone elses opinions. anyone would mention they saw a celebrity in there daily life,celebrities are famous and court publicity,due to the jobs they do. a patient seeing a celeb in a hospital and telling people is not a bad thing,most people would do the same, they could be there for any number of reasons,waiting for someone,work related,giving an award etc.,. a health worker working in the NHS (or some where similar) and telling various people intimate details about their health, is a whole different kettle of fish and should be reported

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Yes, I’m a little tired of being told not to speculate on a gossip thread, I mean, you can’t prove gossip, that’s why it’s gossip!
The same as you can’t prove rape unless there’s witnesses, and of course there never are 😔.
Nobody wants to smear innocent people but I mean….., it’s Tattle, a tiny, tiny corner of the internet. We are not tagging them in or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So anyway stop your arguing everybody this is supposed to be fun,
Paul Rodgers is not a tall guy but had the tightest leather trousers ever.
Tony Iommi was doing a fill for a live black sabbath album I got to listen to paranoid all day and Tony was the nicest celeb I’ve ever met I offered to take him to the pub and he really wanted to come but said he was on wife number 3 and the first 2 had cost him a fortune.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've never hated a band name more than Wet Leg *shudder* It makes me think of some awful agricultural sheep disease.
Supposedly the logic behind it was they wanted a name that could be written solely with emojis, hence 💦🦵

Which is a bit ridiculous, but still.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So anyway stop your arguing everybody this is supposed to be fun,
Paul Rodgers is not a tall guy but had the tightest leather trousers ever.
Tony Iommi was doing a fill for a live black sabbath album I got to listen to paranoid all day and Tony was the nicest celeb I’ve ever met I offered to take him to the pub and he really wanted to come but said he was on wife number 3 and the first 2 had cost him a fortune.
Paul Rodgers miraculously has more hair on his head now than he did in the late 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not like Mel B. I didn't like the way she hired a nanny essentially as a sex partner for her and her husband, among other things. I don't believe she was coerced into making sex tapes either.

The husband was a right nasty piece of work and I don't doubt he hit her, but I still don't like her, sorry.
I agree
Also if he was such a bleep why does he have full custody of Madison? Surely there would be 50/50 ... Her stories of abuse doesn't sit well with me tbh.
She lucked out getting pregnant by multi millionaire Eddie Murphy.. Shows a hard nosed business side of her.

Reactions: 19
The eighties music scene was full of blokes with a full face of makeup on and frilly blouses. Nobody tried to label them or change their gender. I miss the eighties!
Damn right. It was the era we knew just about everyone in the Top 40 and what number they were in the charts. Albums don’t come out but are 'dropped' meaning all the songs could be streamed straight away, in the 80’s you had to wait weeks for the next song release which was only done as the previous one had dropped out of the charts.

We don’t know who anyone is these days because people collaborate with each other all the time like Calvin Harris - who’s also a DJ and artist - DJ's in the 80’s only released parody songs like The Floral Dance.

What I hate about nowadays is that there are no CHARACTERS anymore, they’re all bland and look and sound the same. The same goes for Wimbledon which I used to love watching back then, and comedians.

I agree
Also if he was such a bleep why does he have full custody of Madison? Surely there would be 50/50 ... Her stories of abuse doesn't sit well with me tbh.
She lucked out getting pregnant by multi millionaire Eddie Murphy.. Shows a hard nosed business side of her.
I didn’t know she doesn’t have custody of one of her kids. I’ve never liked her tbh, she was always a gobby cow with tit taste in men.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyway... Has anyone looked on the Stephen Bear thread and his ars? ( his spelling not mine )
That man ( if that's what he is!) Is hilarious.. I still think I'm in the twilight zone 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been staying off the Stephen Bear thread for a while because he’s an absolute c*nt and I can’t cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.