Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Ok I feel the need to speak out about my earlier post confirming I saw Peter Kay at Christie’s as I got some pretty nasty comments. I did see him in the hospital a few years back. I did not “put it out there” and break some gossip. The subject has been greatly discussed here and mentioned many times way before I even came here - I only joined this site in summer so I’m hardly a “news breaker” . All I did was say yea I saw him there. I still have cancer and will do as it’s not curable. I did NOT break this news and only reacted to other comments. This is Tattle - a gossip site. The abuse I got from some people earlier ain’t cool. We are all here to gossip about slebs. That’s all I wanted to say. I’ve been feeling guilty all day thinking I have done something awful but actually I haven’t. There were many many people before me discussing this. Anyway. I love Frey bentos pies and findus pancakes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 160

Mancunian

VIP Member
Ub40.. Walkman tapes.. The charts... rara skirts, Duran duran .. Wham!! Corned beef bolognaise 🤢.. findas crispy pancakes... sandwich spread... oh my god!! I miss those days
That post looks like you were trying to rewrite the lyrics to We Didn't Start The Fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
absolutely 👏🏻👏🏻 though to be fair, i had never heard that abortion rumour before i read it in the last thread. even if it did happen though, as you say, kp is fully entitled to make a decision of her own choosing.
I don’t know if it happened or not. I’m commenting on a post from earlier.

I’m a feminist with two daughters and think “because I want one” is a perfectly good reason for a woman to have an abortion. Nobody else need be involved in the decision.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 123

Pipsy

VIP Member
Eddie is gender fluid. She used to be a "cross dresser" which is wearing the opposite genders clothes but she came to accept it ran deeper than that. Transgender is sort of an umbrella term that encompasses any person who doesn't identify as the gender they were assigned at birth. So Eddie was male and birth and is now gender fluid so she transitioned. It doesn't apply to only physical transition. Not every trans person wants to or has the financial means to get gender affirmation surgery. Hope that helps you understand. I know it can be confusing.
Gender does not exist. However sex does. It's bimodal. Observed at birth, not assigned. Eddie is your typical narcissistic Autogynephilic male and needs to gtfo of our spaces. Hope that helps you understand. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
You remind me of the time in the mid-1990s when my Mum bought a Sara Lee strawberry cheesecake which had a bit of what looked like wood in it. She wrote and complained and was sent LOADS of vouchers, we were in cheesecake for about a year.

I was also a big fan of Looks magazine! I think I mentioned it on the magazine thread. So disappointed when it was axed. Not to be confused with the later weekly Look magazine which I also bought but it wasn't as good.

I also loved the Clothes Show magazine.
Can I make a confession amongst friends here……

Waaay back in about 1988 or so, my Mother was the organised sort. Christmas Tree up on the first of December and always a giant tin of Quality Street under it that was off limits until Christmas Day.
Now at the time I let myself in when I came home from school as my parents were at work, and you know how it is, long day, you’re hungry and you could murder a green triangle. So, I carefully picked the sticky seal, grabbed a few, put it back. Unfortunately I did this a lot over the lead up to the big day.

Christmas morning comes, mum excitedly peels back the seal to a less than half tub of Quality Street. I’ll never forget it, she exclaimed “Bloody Hell!” And I braced for the confession. Her next words were “The robbing sods” and I breathed a sigh of relief and clamped my gob shut.

She spent all of Christmas afternoon compiling a stinker of a letter and a few weeks into the new year a parcel arrived with a couple of tins of Quality Street and some vouchers
I’m a horrible person. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Amelia99

VIP Member
I have Harry Styles locked in my shed. I will not be letting him out until he promises to wear a proper shirt collar, and nothing he says, nor you say, will sway me on this matter.

View attachment 1634869
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc but sometimes I wonder if people believe someone is sexy just because the media spins the PR hype that they are. I mean with Harry Styles, dress him in jeans and a T shirt and what have you got? Fairly average, weedy looking geezer you wouldn’t look twice at if he wasn’t famous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I think she’s on the Conspiracy Theory thread now under a different name
Was she the same poster who claimed to be Tom Hiddleston’s fuckbuddy? Or was that another fantasist? I was only saying to my boyfriend Harry Styles last night, that it’s amazing how many people tell lies on the internet. He said don’t worry darling 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

Silverback

VIP Member
What I miss most about the 80s/90s is that celebrities didn’t have to look like models. Can you imagine, for example, Phil Collins being a pop star now?!
And how simple it all was. Such a great time. No internet… Being excited for Smash Hits…. Global Hypercolour t shirts… Top of the Pops every Thursday…. Borrowing films from Blockbuster and taking them home with a takeaway…

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Ennui

VIP Member
Hang on, Linda Robson referred to herself as national treasure? As much as I enjoyed the early days of BOAF, she's hardly that. OK then I'm going to refer to myself as Cindy Crawford if we're going down that road of self delusion!
Bless her, she's not even a regional trinket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Katie Perry was never pregnant with RBs baby. Sounds like misogynistic bs cooked up among the Brand fandom.
Also even if she did fall pregnant and had an abortion it was her choice to do so. Just because she is wealthy and was married at the time doesn’t mean she was ready or had time in her life for a baby.

Women are told they need a reason for an abortion, when simply if you do not want to be pregnant, you do not have to put up with being pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Midge is super talented - I'd forgotten till recently that he was also in Visage with King of the New Romantics Steve Strange (RIP)

Edit to add that Steve was a man who really could dress up - Harry Styles is a minnow by comparison and he can shove his gender fluid pearls up his ***e.
The eighties music scene was full of blokes with a full face of makeup on and frilly blouses. Nobody tried to label them or change their gender. I miss the eighties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Then why has he not been charged. The media won’t write about speculation if they think they can be sued for libel. However the police WILL investigate accusations of rape. So why haven’t they? Or if they have, why have they not arrested him?
I mean, getting a non famous person charged with rape in this country is basically impossible these days, I can imagine it’s even harder if the person is rich and famous.
I have a copper mate who sadly admitted that if their daughter was raped today, they would probably tell her not to report it as the process is just so traumatic, with very little realistic chance of a conviction.
It’s fucked up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I quite like Wet Leg (unpopular opinion, clearly - at least their sound is different. If the other band in question is Plastic Mermaids, their music is rubbish I'm afraid) and don't like Self Esteem's music, though I like her - her old band was much better; apparently she hated it though. Disclaimer: I am old.
Clearly not as old as me- I have no clue who these people are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Jen667

VIP Member
Russell Brand is the man who, as part of his stand up routine, made hoax calls to a police hotline set up to catch a rapist. The man is scum. And reinventing yourself as such pound shop Jesus on YouTube does not erase your past

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Back on topic, the press are really starting to turn on Philip Schofield. About fucking time IMO. It’s also pretty obvious he‘s been shagging the guy in the current story on the front page of The Sun today. Young pretty boy just as you’d expect. Dirty old sod.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Ok I feel the need to speak out about my earlier post confirming I saw Peter Kay at Christie’s as I got some pretty nasty comments. I did see him in the hospital a few years back. I did not “put it out there” and break some gossip. The subject has been greatly discussed here and mentioned many times way before I even came here - I only joined this site in summer so I’m hardly a “news breaker” . All I did was say yea I saw him there. I still have cancer and will do as it’s not curable. I did NOT break this news and only reacted to other comments. This is Tattle - a gossip site. The abuse I got from some people earlier ain’t cool. We are all here to gossip about slebs. That’s all I wanted to say. I’ve been feeling guilty all day thinking I have done something awful but actually I haven’t. There were many many people before me discussing this. Anyway. I love Frey bentos pies and findus pancakes.
I’m sorry you felt guilty all day, there was no need, but I can understand that the comments you received made you feel that way - they were pretty brutal and uncalled for.
Some people get offended by stuff that may affect them, and yet in the same breath share some questionable gossip about someone else without a second thought! Like you say, this is a gossip forum, we’re all in it together for the same reason, a bit of nosiness and distraction. You did nothing wrong.
I wish you happiness and the best health possible dealing with this horrible disease ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Ni Idea

Eddie is gender fluid. She used to be a "cross dresser" which is wearing the opposite genders clothes but she came to accept it ran deeper than that. Transgender is sort of an umbrella term that encompasses any person who doesn't identify as the gender they were assigned at birth. So Eddie was male and birth and is now gender fluid so she transitioned. It doesn't apply to only physical transition. Not every trans person wants to or has the financial means to get gender affirmation surgery. Hope that helps you understand. I know it can be confusing.
No, he's a deluded man who thinks it's okay to scared 13 year old girls in public toilets (his own account). He has become obsessed with his cross dressing fetish and is now forcing women to participate in it in public spaces. Kellie-Jay Keen is going to stand against him in the elections, hooray!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65