Secret Celebrity Gossip #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who ever mentioned the virgin man …I’ve also been at his parties . The one he used to throw in his garden in Oxfordshire, He was forever surrounded by girls wasn’t he, I never thought anything more about it until it was mentioned here.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Who ever mentioned the virgin man …I’ve also been at his parties . The one he used to throw in his garden in Oxfordshire, He was forever surrounded by girls wasn’t he, I never thought anything more about it until it was mentioned here.
I used to work in the industry too and always thought he was a bit of a perve and obviously had a taste for young blondes. That was much of their adverts and cabin crew. But I never got pedalo vibes from him. Pretty young girls yes, but always legal age and in their 20s

Reactions: 24
I used to work in the industry too and always thought he was a bit of a perve and obviously had a taste for young blondes. That was much of their adverts and cabin crew. But I never got pedalo vibes from him. Pretty young girls yes, but always legal age and in their 20s
My friend worked on airlines for years. Branson is well known for being a sleaze, he likes getting pretty girls to sit on his lap and has a tendency to grope. But she never heard any rumours about him and kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I listen to the Nick Abbot (LBC presenter) and Carol McGiffin podcast and they have spoken about attending his parties and how wild they were. They both worked at Virgin Radio. Sounds like everything was free flowing 🤪

One of them was talking about seeing a hot air balloon (I think) turning up and they couldn't work out if it was real or something they were seeing whilst under the influence. 🤣

I think he's just a lusty old guy who like blondes. I don't think he's a pedalo.

Reactions: 22
I thought rumours around David Jason had widely been debunked ages ago? Yes, he appears to be a rather unlikeable arse of a man from those that have had any dealings with him (sigh), but the pedalo stuff was actually someone who he had a very loose association with who stopped at his house/used his house when he wasn't there, if it even happened.

Reactions: 13
He’s a sleazy creep with a liking for teenage girls (not underage but still young) 🤮

Reactions: 11
I think personally he's a sleaze, but I don't think he's into young 'uns.

Reactions: 11
I think the person has to be a psychopath. So that rules out KC as far as I'm concerced. He does seem to have empathy.

Reactions: 9
Think charity - which older British male celebs have ingratiated themselves into well known charities and received plaudits for doing so?

And said charities may have something to lose if the celebrity pervert gets exposed? That could be the 'untouchable' bit.

These perverts usually attach themselves to good causes to receive saintly status, like Savile did with Stoke Mandeville and other charities.

Reactions: 17
There's always conspiracies that Esther Ranzen and Childline being used as a vehicle for Paedophiles

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I think the person has to be a psychopath. So that rules out KC as far as I'm concerced. He does seem to have empathy.
I don't think it's KC either. Maybe the one who doesn't sweat, but I think from MWT's statement it sounds like a much older person who is likely going to die soon with their victims never receiving justice. I don't see a high enough profile royal family member that would fit that description.

What about Eric Clapton?

Reactions: 2
I quite like Charles (which is saying something because I'm irish) but I've always wondered about his close relationship with mountbatten.

Reactions: 15
I quite like Charles (which is saying something because I'm irish) but I've always wondered about his close relationship with mountbatten.
He would’ve still been young when Mountbatten was killed. I highly doubt he was up to anything scandalous like his brother Andrew. Also, everyone said Charles loved Mountbatten and it was his favourite uncle.

I don’t think he did anything inappropriate to be honest, also Charles and Wills were the ones who made sure Andrew lost his title, so I don’t think he will be protecting his brother like his mother did.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think KC preference was/is mature women, having a dodgy mate and marrying Diana makes him look dodgy, granted.

Reactions: 4
I think KC preference was/is mature women, having a dodgy mate and marrying Diana makes him look dodgy, granted.
Yeah even watching the crown and knowing stuff about Charles, you can sense he wants someone his own age to talk with and not have tantrums when life doesn’t go their way.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.