Secret Celebrity Gossip #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please continue to keep pouring that tea. We had just been discussing the mysterious, untouchable celebrity Mark Williams-Thomas is investigating.

Reactions: 21
Please continue to keep pouring that tea. We had just been discussing the mysterious, untouchable celebrity Mark Williams-Thomas is investigating.
Attenborough is the kind of guy who would most likely get a state funeral if he died, imagine he received that and then it emerged he was the accused. The nation would be in turmoil.

He's the only one I can really think of being untouchable as it would clearly have a huge effect on the nation. The only other two contenders but I'm not entirely convinced they are important enough to be untouchable is Richard Branson or Paul McCartney

Reactions: 20
Guesses from around the web:

-KC iii
-He Doesn’t Sweat
-R.B
-Candle In The Wind
-T.B (google “Charles Lynton”) <—also spent time at Kitty’s estate in Barb.

Others comments: “‘Untouchable means ‘royal’ or ‘top politician’”

But Kitty comes up the most. Because of his long term Barb residency (everything bad goes on on those islands) and his close friendship with the doctor (Jill’s ex) who delivered the 2nd in line. If info about Kitty comes out, it would be spun around the world as ‘the friend of the doctor who delivered the cute little innocent future 👑

Reactions: 17
Most, if not all the of the names suggested here have been Knighted, which says a lot for what we Tattlers think of the honours

I'd also say that "untouchable" doesn't, necessarily, mean "is being protected by The Establishment". It could just mean "popular enough that you'd better have some bleeping good evidence or you'll be ignored".

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Guesses from around the web:

-KC iii
-He Doesn’t Sweat
-R.B
-Candle In The Wind
-T.B (google “Charles Lynton”) <—also spent time at Kitty’s estate in Barb.

Others comments: “‘Untouchable means ‘royal’ or ‘top politician’”

But Kitty comes up the most. Because of his long term Barb residency (everything bad goes on on those islands) and his close friendship with the doctor (Jill’s ex) who delivered the 2nd in line. If info about Kitty comes out, it would be spun around the world as ‘the friend of the doctor who delivered the cute little innocent future 👑
Who’s RB and TB? You can just type out the names?

Reactions: 20
I think it’s Richard Branson and Tony Blackburn. Please correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 7
No need for initials on here! Name and potentially shame I say. I’m going with David Jason, theres a lot of money in Only Fools and Horses still today, with reruns, theme bars and even stage shows, not to mention the shame of having another ‘national treasure’ exposed to the world.
There were a lot of rumours that he was supposed to play Winston Churchill at the Olympic ceremony but Danny Boyle dropped him and replaced with Timothy Spall….also that Catherine Zeta Jones hates his guts and quit darling buds of May due to his sleaziness.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Urgh. Proof that money can’t buy you class…
I made misremembering because I don't follow football that closely, but wasn't there some drama about Sreven Gerrard 's wife being involved in some drug family and them having to leave the country? It may have been some other footballer, but it was an ex Liverpool player

Reactions: 34
Gerard and his gangsters moll wife have always been thick as thieves with Liverpools criminal underworld- he gave one prominent scumbag a character reference and said gangster ran off from court whilst he was on the stand! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I made misremembering because I don't follow football that closely, but wasn't there some drama about Sreven Gerrard 's wife being involved in some drug family and them having to leave the country? It may have been some other footballer, but it was an ex Liverpool player
I think you’re correct it was Gerrard.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, but teasing this information the way he did, Mark Williams-Thomas has made a bit of a circus of the situation. He obviously can’t do anything because of the CPS (which needs to be looked into) and now people will gossip about who it could potentially be, which is human nature. But the focus will be of the gossip and nothing will be done about the child this man has hurt. I don’t know, it makes me so angry and sad. I think it’s just a difficult subject matter and it feels frustrating to be so powerless to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Not sure if this has been said before but do you think Gandalf could be flying under the radar - I’ve read things on other forums about him attending parties - plus could untouchable also be what dirt you have on other people in power perhaps? like JS seemed to have?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The thing is, but teasing this information the way he did, Mark Williams-Thomas has made a bit of a circus of the situation. He obviously can’t do anything because of the CPS (which needs to be looked into) and now people will gossip about who it could potentially be, which is human nature. But the focus will be of the gossip and nothing will be done about the child this man has hurt. I don’t know, it makes me so angry and sad. I think it’s just a difficult subject matter and it feels frustrating to be so powerless to help.
I agree. I dont trust MWT. I saw a long interview with him and Sean Attwood, and he refused to believe or go into the police links in the Savile case, said they weren't true etc. Again, rehashing old Kitty who was roped in as a ballet boy himself by Lord Boothby and the pervy Kray seems to be easier than revealing the network that allowed it all to happen.... When is this Coogan Savile drama coming out? It was meant to be this month I thought?

The brother of guy I worked with was in the police and took over 2 years to get a case of mysterious death reopened and investigated as a murder after a tip off from the next wife’s family. If there’s been an investigation and someone high up has decided rightly or wrongly that there’s not a case, a police detective has a really hard mountain to climb getting it reopened.

The case I’m referring to had a mini drama series made about the story starring Reece Shearsmith, called The Widower.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Not sure if this has been said before but do you think Gandalf could be flying under the radar - I’ve read things on other forums about him attending parties - plus could untouchable also be what dirt you have on other people in power perhaps? like JS seemed to have?
Didn't he hang out at Brian Singer Dir of X men's parties? Singer is a foul disgusting man from what I have read.

Gandalf get's himself around for a character of J. R. R. Tolkien's 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He claims he saw nothing untoward on the set of ‘Apt Pupil’ as well, however it seems everybody else in the cast and crew was horrified.
Selective blindness?…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.