Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
So what I've learned from this discussion is how many people believe some absolute QAnon level bullshit, Jesus.

Williams Thomas needs to either shit or get off the pot. If he can't name someone publicly for whatever reason then just shut the fuck up. All his hinting does is lead to people pointing fingers and making outlandish allegations based on personal dislike, vague internet gossip, and "vibes". It doesn't stop any actual offenders or protect any real victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Negligent parents … you don’t leave 3 kids under 3 unsupervised to go off and get pissed but that’s for a different thread.
You can if you are thirty something middle class professionals. Of course it would have been very different if they’d have been young working class parents on benefits😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I honestly think Eamonn Holmes is a nasty little misogynistic bastard
I’ve had dealings with Eamonn and I’m sorry to tell you that I always found him to be an absolute sweetheart, he always remembered me, asked about my family, talked about his. A nice, genuine guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Will I tell you who I think is a massive creep!? Michael Douglas! Imagine how embarrassed Catherine Zeta was when he said he got oral cancer from eating too much pussy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Serene Serena

VIP Member
How much longer will DB and VB keep up the farce I wonder? Everyone says they stay together to protect the Beckham Brand, but is there still a Beckham brand and does anyone care about it? Not like their useless gong kids are smart enough to carry on any sport or entertainment legacy.

edit: are we not allowed to say the ‘gong’ word (but with an m) Tattle changed it automatically.
I don't think anyone, Beckham offspring or otherwise should be referred to by such a disablist slur. There are plenty of other insults that can be directed towards the family without referencing a learning disability.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

ooeer

mod edit putting a long post paste from social media behind a spoliler

These are mostly, "A friend of mine... a co-worker of mine... my hair stylist" stories. A few first-hand accounts thrown in there.
Gwyneth Paltrow. A reddit user has an aunt who was bulled by Gwyneth. The aunt hates her to this day. The aunt later ran into Gwyneth (11 years after the bullying) in an elevator. Gwyneth pretended she didn't recognize the aunt, but visibly stumbled when she saw her.
-Other redditors have similar stories involving Gwyneth bullying or being nasty to people they know.
In another post, Gwyneth is allegedly awful to Brad Falchuk's kids.
Apple Martin. Gwyneth's daughter. Was getting in trouble at school for being the token mean girl; it caused a mini-scandal, as Apple was notoriously vicious l. Not too far from her mother, according to Redditors.
Jason Derulo. Had sex with a 19 year old girl and gave her chlamydia.
-Backed out of a college concert that had only sold 25% of the tickets after HE requested the larger football stadium instead of the smaller performance area.
John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn. Hosted naked parties during their marriage (this has been alluded to on Howard Stern).
-There is a photo of them in bed with another person.
-In her post-Stamos years, Romijn implied Stamos cheated a lot and/or it was a toxic relationship.
Britney Spears. Always walks around the house naked even with the bodyguards around. Always has.
RuPaul. Is an asshole. In many ways, according to a few posters.
-Allows fracking on his Wyoming ranch.
Sean Bean. Locked himself in the restroom after hooking up with someone. Was released by their housemates.
Avril Lavigne and Derek from Sum 41. Did a lot of cocaine (duh).
-A few accounts liken her to having the body/size of a pre-teen girl.
Abbi and Ilana from Broad City. Are nice in real life.
Sarah Jessica Parker. Avoided eye contact while she would pick up her kids from school. The other parents laugh about trying to make eye contact with her, only for her to go diving for a piece of trash to pick up so she doesn't have to speak to any of them. Another redditor has their own story about how SJP bends to the ground to pick up anything to avoid contact.
-Another redditor claims she is sweet, having run into her twice. SJP allegedly asked about this person's kids and made nice convo.
-SJP walked straight into a woman because she was trying to avoid the paparazzi. She apologized to the woman saying, "I'm so sorry! F'g paparazzi!!"
-SJP was rude to a receptionist, but kind to the execs. Was overall dismissed to the "little people."
Ryan Reynolds. Cheated on Alanis with a hostess at a Mexican restaurant in Vancouver.
Blake Lively. A bitch in real life. A redditor's partner has worked on many movie sets and the only person he's ever said anything bad about is Blake; he also refuses to work on the set if she's a cast member. This tracks with the rumors that Leighton Meester and Blake didn't get along; apparently Leighton is a sweetheart. Off-topic to Blake, this person's partner confirms that Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, and Jason Mamoa are great to deal with on set.
-Another confirmation that Blake is indeed a bitch. She's mean AF to her PA's and the kids nannies (who spend more time with the kids than Blake does).
Gigi Hadid. Very laid back and polite. Her mom is a bit domineering.
Drew Barrymore. Hooked up with Elliot Page on Whip It. Their chemistry was off the charts. Drew is incredibly nice and practically glows in person.
Brad Pitt. According to several posts... he stinks to high heaven.
Matthew McConaughey. Also stinks. And stinks worse than Brad.
Mark McGrath. Another stinky.
JLaw. Not smelly. Smells amazing, actually.
Apparently we've arrived at the smelly section of the list because it goes on...
Jack Nicholson. Was seated next to someone's gramma at an LA restaurant. Stankity-stank.
Dayanara Torres (Miss Universe, Marc Anthony's ex-wife). Absolute sweetheart, super skinny, radiant, gorgeous... but alas, reeked of BO.
Kanye West. Redditor: "My ex was a DJ and did something for SNL back in the day. Met Kanye at an after party, probably around 2005/2006, introduced himself and Kanye goes, "Do you make at least seven figures a year?" My ex said "no" and Kanye said "SEE YA!"
Hugh Grant. A popular rumor at St. Andrews school is that Hugh is banned from the campus because he was found in the female student dorms when he was visiting for a tournament.
-Walked up to someone's college professor, rubbed his jacket, and said "This is a lovely coat. Can I have it?" Hugh was as high as a kite.
Demi Moore. Apparently ordered a scary amount of doll clothes for her kids birthday sleepover.
Rumer Willis. A redditor was friends with her for a brief time. Later, when they ran into each other on the street, Rumer took a big chomp of the ice cream cone the redditor was holding. And didn't say a word before or after.
Kristen Wiig and Jon Hamm. Were f-cking on the set of Bridesmaids. All the cast/crew knew. Hamm cheated on his then longtime girlfriend with Wiig.
Andrew Garfield. Briefly passed out during sex when the woman accidentally kicked him in the head. LOL.
Justin Beiber's father. Went in for a massage. The woman, who didn't know who he was at the time, asked what the father did for a living. "I'm retired." She asked how he managed that at such a young age and he replied with, "I have great genes."
Bennifer. A redditor knew the exotic dancer that Ben cheated on JLO with ("the first time)." The dancer was paid $100K by a tabloid to spill the beans. That's how JLO found out and broke up with him.
Boy George. Locked a redditor's straight friend in the back of a car until the friend agreed to receive oral sex. This was on a photo shoot. Later, BG groped and slapped the friend for pulling away when BG tried to kiss him. Weeks later, BG's team requested the same straight friend for another photo shoot and pulled out of the interview when the friend refused to take the photos.
-Was also notorious for touching his drivers to the point that many refused to drive him around.
Jared Leto. A redditor's co-worker slept with him and he beat her up.
-Another redditor knew a girl who claims she was violently raped by Leto. She was 14 at the time and he was in his 20's.
-Asked a beautiful blonde out on a date. Wouldn't leave her alone. He only became disinterested when she revealed her age: 22.
-Begged a redditor's brother for his pain bills (the brother had terminal kidney problems); the brother refused. Leto then asked the kid to bring his sister to his concert (who was 16 at the time). The brother refused that, too.
-A woman in Brazil met Leto at a party and initially thought he was cute, but didn't know who he was. Later, Leto sent a man (probably a member of his PR team) to go and ask her to come back to a more "private place" with Leto. Sketched out by this, the woman refused.
Ben Stiller. Is a major asshole. His parents, on the other hand, are super sweet. A few redditors question how they could procreate such a tiny-man monster.
Morgan Freeman. Sponsors many community theaters in Mississippi and Arkansas. He will show up anywhere to watch a performance and gets seated after the house lights go down so as to not cause a distraction.
Cole Sprouse. Picks fight with his twin, Dylan. Apparently Cole is the "better" twin.
Marilyn Manson. Has always been an abusive psycho.
Lance Armstrong. Is a dick. And water is wet.
Julia Roberts. Specifically, 90's Julia. Awful. Threw temper tantrums. Screamed. Threw things. Tried to get people fired over nothing. (Off-topic, Patrick Swayze and Bonnie Raitt were sweethearts back then).
Julianne Marguiles. Once complained to Julia Roberts that she was a bitch to her.
-Which is ironic because a redditor writes that Julianne was HER rudest celeb interaction. Julianne allegedly threw a full-fledged temper tantrum when she didn't get what she wanted, complete with the cliche line, "Don't you know who I am?"
Lyle Lovett. Wrote a song about Julia called "One-eyed Fiona," which is Julia's middle name. The lyric, "You better not cross her, or here comes a cup and saucer," rings true.
Steven Spielberg. Coined Julia "Tinker-HELL" on the set of Hook. And according to the crew, was really hooked on heroin during that movie.
Zooey Deschanel. Cheater. Cheated on Ben Gibbard with JGL when they made 500 Days of Summer.
-Cheated on the second hubby with the property brother.
-Cheated on the first hubby with Jake Johnson of New Girl. Wanted to leave her hubby for him. JJ declined to live his partner and their characters MAY have broken up at the same time they did.
Kevin Spacey. Many stories of his predatory nature. Driving up on young men, rolling the window down, and asking them to go home with him.
-Spacey and Ansel (can't remember his last name) had a weird thing going on during Baby Driver.
Bryan Singer. Same stories as Spacey.
Jean Claude Van Damme. Apologizes to people for his blue penis (it's a condition).
David Beckham. "My friend's cousin worked for the Beckham family and David got her pregnant. He then paid for her to have an abortion."
-From multiple posters, he's a complete ho. But Victoria has her own side piece, so...
Ric Flair. Is nice. His kids are not.
Paul Rudd. Gets "baby botox."
-"Made out with my friend, then felt so guilty and wouldn't go any further." Other stories back up this one.
Lizzo. Knocked the shit out of some girl (in front of the girl's mother house, no less). It was over some guy there were both seeing.
Helen Hunt. A redditor's mother was an extra on the film set. One day, when the redditor was visiting, she asked Hunt for an autograph and they were both promptly ejected from the movie.
Bubba Paris. NFLer (49ers). Had to pay $5 admission to an away game his daughter was playing in. He handed the opposing team's host a $500 bill and said, "I support all girl's sports... even girls on the other team."
Wendy Willaims. Her condition has been obvious to those around her for a long time before the shit hit the fan. Her son is horrible.
Lori Petty. Was the first pick for the role that eventually went to Sandra Bullock in Demolition Man and all she had to do was meet Sly Stallone. Allegedly, she went to that meeting to find Sly hanging upside down by his ankles on a full body stretcher machine. He was butt ass naked and promptly told her to give him a blow job. She declined and didn't get the part. Honestly, all I can think of how Taco Bell was promoted in that film.
R. Kelly. "Threw my mom's ex out of a window when they were dating. He still has PTSD from that man."
Julie Andrews. Was into threesomes with her hubby where she made no qualms of being an active participant.
Robbie Williams. Brought a girl back to his hotel room. Girl went to bathroom to freshen up. When finished, girl was greeted by a naked Williams sitting on the couch, saying "Come here you lucky bitch."
-He was also hard to guard (re: bodyguarding) because of how much drugs he did and sex he had.
Lady Gaga. Also a difficult asset to protect- at least in 2010. Mean cokehead. Nasty person who made everyone's lives miserable. Also, a PA quit in spectacular style, proclaiming she was an absolute nightmare to work for.
Child Tom Cruise. Stole someone's kite at the park. (OMG, lol).
Adult Tom Cruise. An acting teacher confided to a redditor that one of the teacher's old students is Cruise's "kept man" while the actor is in NY.
James Franco. Token stories about him being a creep and hitting on NYU students.
-Was known to answer the hotel room door, naked.
Dominic Cooper. Asshole. Amanda Seyfriend was obsessed with him. Abusive to women in his past.
Chris Martin. Likes to ejaculate in the corners of rooms (WTF).
Keith Urban. Has a GF that travels with him and Nicole is very aware of the situation.
Michael Buble. Had a thing for his groupies and on one instance wanted to use a vibrating razor as a sex toy.
-Cheated a lot on Emily Blunt. Picked women out of the crowds, that sort of thing.
-Became irate when airline concierge when he couldn't board with a stroller. He threw a cup of water at the employee, then sent her flowers as an apology.
Derek Jeter. Passed chlamydia onto more than a few women.
Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon. Ryan was drunk during the wedding and had cold feet. His dad yelled at him to do the right thing.
Beto O'Rourke and Ted Cruz. Beto has a ton of info on Cruz's mistress in Houston, but never shared the tea.
Steve Nicks: A cold-hearted biotch.
John Krasinski. Wasn't as involved with the writing of A Quiet Place, despite what he says.
-Multiple stories about his rudeness while filming that movie.
-Another person partied with JK and "his crew" at a bar in Boston. "Overall impression is he's charismatic, but with a wondering eye. Emily can do better."
MGK. F-cks like a jack rabbit.
Channing Tatum. Stepped out on Jenna every night while filming Jupiter Ascending.
Ariana Grande. Nothing good said about her.
Jessica Alba. Went into a cosmetics store... only after her assistant went inside and told the staff they couldn't look at her.
Keanu Reeves. Super sweet guy.
Jim Gaffigan. Cheats on the wife he's always talking about during his comedy sets. Sends unsolicited dick pics. (Hopefully, not in that shrill voice he does).
-Yup, multiple stories confirm he's a creep.
Shia. Smells like crap and cigarettes.
Marc Anthony. Would visit a girl in high school and park "down the hill."
Russell Brand. A widely known sexual abuser in the UK comedy circuit.
William Shatner. During the 90's. A crew was trying to take b-roll footage but found it difficult when Shatner would drift in front of the camera or talk when it was rolling. He demanded to be in every shot, somehow. Eventually, the crew lied and told him they were taking test shots so he wouldn't "accidentally on purpose" stroll in front of the camera.
Bruno Mars. Was late to a concert because he needed to snort cocaine before taking the stage.
Nick Lache. Was an is a super asshole who looks down on attractive men.
John Mayer. Trashed a hotel room in a wasted state and refused to pay for it. His temporary crew was with him and refused to travel with him again.
Jeremy Renner. During one interaction with a redditor's dad: was super affable, a friendly guy, and asked for restaurant recommendations.
Dan Akryod. Was a known creep that hit on students at Queens (a Canadian university). Very gropey and hands on.
Lauren Graham. Referred to a catering staff as "cockroaches." Awful to work with.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. Their wedding was almost called off due to his incessant cheating.
Joshua Jackson. Was very into BDSM/50 Shades back in the day.
David Duchovny: Had an affair with a 17 year old while he was married to Tea Leoni and would call the teenager when he was in town.
Chris Hemsworth: Visits a hired dominatrix when in NY and participates more than her other clients do.
Prince Harry. Deeply hurt over his mom's death and William being favored. Bent over backwards to accept Kate, but it wasn't reciprocated with them to Megan. Harry wanted to marry two other women before Megan, but they didn't want to be confined to such a lifestyle. Most of the security staff left when WIlliam graduated, leaving Harry lacking stability. Harry has laid his emotional cards out to William, but the older brother is callous and a bit of a bully.

Gay rumors/confirmations:
Bradley Cooper. Hooking up with a former co-worker (male) who was on the NYU swim team. They hooked up in 2011.
John Travolta. A redditor's buddy came home excited after having sex with him the night before.
Matthew McC: Has answered the hotel room door naked. To male hotel employees.
Matthew Broderick: Entered a low-key SF brothen in the 80's and had sex with the male "madam."

Honorable mentions of KIND celebrities on set:
David Duchovny. Amy Sedaris. James Gandolfini (also tipped very well). Steve Shirripia (spelling). Alice Cooper. Katherine Heigl. Devon Saw. Rosario Dawson.

Some of these turned into brief mentions rather than specifics. Best I could do”

sorry for length

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Silverback

VIP Member
I think it would do Beckham Brand wonders if they welcomed this non-Victoria older kid into their clan. The publicists can easily come up with excuses as to “why the time was not right before now”. Even though Liam Gallegher’s daughter Molly WAS known, he didn’t acknowledge her till later in life and he’s all the better for it, I think. Think it works especially well for estranged father’s and daughters. Just my opinion - family dynamic are tough and complex, I know.
With all respect, you’re very wrong, on so many levels.
Firstly, Beckham’s secret daughter is not a tool to be wheeled out to save their brand. She’s a girl whose dad is pretending she doesn’t exist so fuck him!
Liam isn’t better for deciding he can be bothered with Molly, he’s a deadbeat dad who decided when he finally could be bothered with her- but how has she felt about all of this? What toll has it taken on her? Would she be bothering with him if he weren’t Liam Gallagher?!
I’m a daughter of a dad who was completely absent for most of my life, then decided he could be bothered with me at last. The whole experience turned my life upside down- at first I was so happy he had showed up but over time I had huge resentments over his absence. Plus, just because a dad shows up at last doesn’t mean he’s suddenly a brilliant dad- they’re still selfish deadbeats who put themselves first.
I no longer speak to mine. Better off without.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

princesssparklepants

The Yorkshire police (mainly South and West) are the keepers of many evil secrets. On another website back in the day - before it was taken down - there was lots of chatter they were corrupt to the hilt and blackmailing people/were part of themselves, pretty much all of the major crime players from there over the years,

-Saville
-Ripper
-Brady/Hindley

and so on.

Brady/Hindley were said to be ‘procurer’ types for politicians/famous People of the day. Patsys or Fall Guys, however you want to label it, rather than committing the crimes themselves. There have been many of these ‘patsys’ over the years, including, allegedly, the Soham guy.
Soham guy being Huntley? I know someone who dated him. He abused and raped her throughout their relationship. She was too young to be involved with him (and his mum knew all as he moved her (his ex) into their house to continue to control her every move). The police didn't believe her (a d the others he was cheating on her with) and didn't prosecute when it came down to it and he moved away and used his mother's maiden name to pass CRBs as they were then.

His mother worshipped him and they had a rather unhealthy relationship. She knew he was abusing my friend and heard him doing so and turned a blind eye.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I think so .... but we are currently fighting off people who think the phantom tit scribbler is Steve Coogan.
To whom it may concern
For the last time, Steve Coogan is NOT A FUCKING PRESENTER AND HE’S FUCKING SINGLE. SO JUST FUCKING STOP IT.
Thanks, as you were.
Love n hugs, Carol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Sea

VIP Member
AARGGGGHH!! The Ukrainian refugee is not a celeb, they don't belong in celeb goss!

(And breathe..)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I always wondered how Daniel O Donnell and Louis Walsh never get names in any papers for anything??
I had a quick search and there's a story from 2018 in The Drogheda Independent concerning O'Donnell. Apparently fifteen elderly women were rushed to a local hospital suffering from tweeness after sharing a pot of creamy tea with him outside a village hall in Clogherhead. Most of them made a reasonable recovery but one of them went so soft after the encounter that all of her bones crumbled into dust and she had to be screwed to a revolving clothes dryer to give her any kind of support and mobility.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Silverback

VIP Member
When that was happening, the away fans chanted:

Stevie G
Where's your missus
She's at home doing the dishes
But when you're inside
Her legs will be wide
Taking dirty Scousers up the arse
I’m disappointed that the last line doesn’t rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
No need for initials on here! Name and potentially shame I say. I’m going with David Jason, theres a lot of money in Only Fools and Horses still today, with reruns, theme bars and even stage shows, not to mention the shame of having another ‘national treasure’ exposed to the world.
There were a lot of rumours that he was supposed to play Winston Churchill at the Olympic ceremony but Danny Boyle dropped him and replaced with Timothy Spall….also that Catherine Zeta Jones hates his guts and quit darling buds of May due to his sleaziness.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
None of Brads kids have wanted to see him since that plane flight, they all witnessed something that makes them hate him.
It’s obviously true, but of course he’s a good looking man, box-office draw in Hollywood, so somehow, the woman (Angelina) will be blamed.

Reactions: 61