Secret Celebrity Gossip #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I dont trust MWT. I saw a long interview with him and Sean Attwood, and he refused to believe or go into the police links in the Savile case, said they weren't true etc.
As I've said before regarding Savile, I don't think he was anywhere near as protected as people think¹, but he did have influence in the BBC and South Yorkshire Police.

¹and he didn't need to be, because he was intimidating and a bullshitter. And, importantly, a famous man.

Reactions: 16
Didn't he hang out at Brian Singer Dir of X men's parties? Singer is a foul disgusting man from what I have read.

yes and HJ wolverine apparently

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something REALLY obvious? Who is Kitty? I'm assuming it's someone already mentioned with new nickname?

Reactions: 20
Kitty is cliff Richards.
Agree with the DJ stuff heard that for years that he's connected to all this nastiness

Reactions: 10
I made misremembering because I don't follow football that closely, but wasn't there some drama about Sreven Gerrard 's wife being involved in some drug family and them having to leave the country? It may have been some other footballer, but it was an ex Liverpool player
That was an oldie on popbitch but apparently she had an affair with a mob boss but I don't know it was ever proven.

Steven however was named in a criminal court case as having connections to a crime gang and that's allegedly why he had to go to LA and rangers as he couldn't be live near Liverpool for a while as he had a bounty on his head??
(https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-murdered-john-kinsella-helped-15652215)
Rememberr he also got arrested for hitting a DJ over a song choice, that was suspect from the get go. Maybe he was a soft target.

However my friend bumped into him and Alex walking around a north west beach last year without any bodyguards or paps, and they were happy to take photos, so I don't know how true him being scared of his safety is.

Reactions: 15
I made misremembering because I don't follow football that closely, but wasn't there some drama about Sreven Gerrard 's wife being involved in some drug family and them having to leave the country? It may have been some other footballer, but it was an ex Liverpool player
The gangster was called Pancake and opposition fans used to sing the baby's not yours to Gerrard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He claims he saw nothing untoward on the set of ‘Apt Pupil’ as well, however it seems everybody else in the cast and crew was horrified.
Selective blindness?…
I like Ian McKellen so want to believe him, and his written tribute to Brad Renfro when he died was beautiful. But he has spent a lot of time in Bryan Singer’s company, and like you say it is clear from crew reports that Apt Pupil was a messed up set.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Whoever is untouchable is either royal, a politician (ex or serving), wields a lot of power financially or is part of a network who could bring down others with him.

David Jason is not untouchable. If the media knew he was dodgy, and they had proof, they would air it. Despite the popularity of Only Fools and Frost, he is just an actor, albeit someone whom the British public are fond of. If they can expose Max Clifford who was a creepy Svengali figure who knew everyone’s secrets, they would easily expose David Jason. Whoever is alluded to is a as I said, is either royal/political/fantastically rich or is in anetwork with people are in those categories.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Attenborough is the kind of guy who would most likely get a state funeral if he died, imagine he received that and then it emerged he was the accused. The nation would be in turmoil.

He's the only one I can really think of being untouchable as it would clearly have a huge effect on the nation. The only other two contenders but I'm not entirely convinced they are important enough to be untouchable is Richard Branson or Paul McCartney
I've always thought Branson and McCartney were wrong 'uns

Reactions: 21
That was an oldie on popbitch but apparently she had an affair with a mob boss but I don't know it was ever proven.

Steven however was named in a criminal court case as having connections to a crime gang and that's allegedly why he had to go to LA and rangers as he couldn't be live near Liverpool for a while as he had a bounty on his head??
(https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-murdered-john-kinsella-helped-15652215)
Rememberr he also got arrested for hitting a DJ over a song choice, that was suspect from the get go. Maybe he was a soft target.

However my friend bumped into him and Alex walking around a north west beach last year without any bodyguards or paps, and they were happy to take photos, so I don't know how true him being scared of his safety is.
I saw in the press today his daughter is now with a mob boss’s son so the apple doesn’t fall far from that tree.

Reactions: 14
I'd also say that "untouchable" doesn't, necessarily, mean "is being protected by The Establishment". It could just mean "popular enough that you'd better have some bleeping good evidence or you'll be ignored".
I think that's more likely these days tbh. I think modern media has almost more protective powers than royalty or the government. I mean look at bbc and itv and how they close ranks to protect their top talent.

And let's face it any big name in any walk of life, you're going to need a solid case before you go after them

The thing is, but teasing this information the way he did, Mark Williams-Thomas has made a bit of a circus of the situation. He obviously can’t do anything because of the CPS (which needs to be looked into) and now people will gossip about who it could potentially be, which is human nature. But the focus will be of the gossip and nothing will be done about the child this man has hurt. I don’t know, it makes me so angry and sad. I think it’s just a difficult subject matter and it feels frustrating to be so powerless to help.
It could be a way to get attention on it and draw victims forward

Ian McKellen wouldn't be a massive surprise tbh.

He is too young but Barrowman has some skeletons in his closet I think

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.