Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a witch to Amy Willerton in I’m a Celeb.
Kept getting tearful and nasty about how Amy was making her feel inferior as she was so good looking. She and a few of the other women then picked on and ostracised her, it was really uncomfortable. God knows how she made it in the tough world of sport when a girl who happened to be prettier than her reduced her to tears. I imagine she was a nightmare if she didn’t win a race.
Was just about to say this but you have, probably so much better .
She came over as openly jealous of prettier women who got attention. She wanted all the attention. Because she can swim.
I think she had a nose job after. 👃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See, I can see that Rege is objectively a very good looking man but he's not hot or dangerous, is he? He looks a bit mimsy.
outstanding use of the word “mimsy” 🤣

he’s very pretty i agree but i didn’t find any of the other bonds that dangerous looking either. sean connery was probably the only one who actively looked like he could fully handle himself in a fight (when he wasn’t beating women obvs).

Frankie Boyle was right when he said she looks like the back of a spoon.
[/QUOTE]

Oh how we laughed at that comment. RA was so up herself that she thought she could have anyone she wanted - and in her swimming training team she probably could have. Big shock when she transitioned to the showbiz world.

She was a witch to Amy Willerton in I’m a Celeb.
Kept getting tearful and nasty about how Amy was making her feel inferior as she was so good looking. She and a few of the other women then picked on and ostracised her, it was really uncomfortable. God knows how she made it in the tough world of sport when a girl who happened to be prettier than her reduced her to tears. I imagine she was a nightmare if she didn’t win a race.
I forgot about that. Her behaviour there was spot on with what my friend told me. Tactics were the same.

Was just about to say this but you have, probably so much better .
She came over as openly jealous of prettier women who got attention. She wanted all the attention. Because she can swim.
I think she had a nose job after. 👃
Well what a waste of bloody money that was - that nose looked exactly the same on the Commonwealth Games the other night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rupert Penry Jones too in his Spooks days. I had a MAJOR crush on him in that.
I never got the appeal of the Spooks men, not the ones we were "supposed" to fancy like Richard and Rupert.

It was always some of the other men I fancied, Razar Jaffrey (Zaf), the guy who played Dimitri. He was 🔥

True. They went in a very different direction with Craig. More tough than suave. It worked well. But personally I think it’s now time to end the franchise.
Unfortunately since they've just signed their new distribution deal with MGM and Warner Bros for the next 25 years, not likely to happen.

Reactions: 1
Rupert Penry Jones too in his Spooks days. I had a MAJOR crush on him in that.
Ah me too. Adam Carter was an absolute god. I cried when he got killed.

I think Henry Golding would make an excellent Bond. He's 35 so about the right age fit for the role too.

Reactions: 9
John Whaite has joined only fans…. Apparently some of his ‘gym’ content is a bit risky and thinks it needs to sit behind a paywall…. 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
John Whaite has joined only fans…. Apparently some of his ‘gym’ content is a bit risky and thinks it needs to sit behind a paywall…. 🧐
That's the most lame excuse I've heard so far for joining OF 😅
More like he wants to get his cock out for easy hustle money.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eurgh what is he going to be doing on OF's? I dread to think. Or I bread to think ho ho ho

He'll be working on his rise, kneading his buns, getting his baguette out, getting into some roll play.

Thank you, Thank you, I'm here all week.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
John was way cuter back in his twinky Bake Off days.

He's a fit muscular guy now yeah, but he's nothing special in the grand scheme of things.

I remember when he put food to one side for a while to go back to Uni and carry on with he legal studies and was going to do some charity/pro bono legal work or something. Clearly, well past that if he's on the brink of getting his knob out for cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eurgh what is he going to be doing on OF's? I dread to think. Or I bread to think ho ho ho

He'll be working on his rise, kneading his buns, getting his baguette out, getting into some roll play.

Thank you, Thank you, I'm here all week.....
And all because he needs the dough.…

ETA: We aren’t just gossipy witches on here, we are also top comedians! This thread just never stops giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
John was way cuter back in his twinky Bake Off days.

He's a fit muscular guy now yeah, but he's nothing special in the grand scheme of things.

I remember when he put food to one side for a while to go back to Uni and carry on with he legal studies and was going to do some charity/pro bono legal work or something. Clearly, well past that if he's on the brink of getting his knob out for cash.
I'm sure he'll be getting lots of Ancillary Relief whether he's a Sole Practitioner or not. He'll be Taking his Power of Attorney.... no...it's gone, I've lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.