Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a lot than a bit of a twit, she’s a full blown sociopath who’s told lie after lie and it came back to bite her on the bum when no one believed a word that came out her mouth. A bit like the boy who cried Woolf. I don’t believe Paul is a saint by any means but she’d made a life out of seducing rich and powerful men and bleeding them dry. She’s a bleep who has lied, cheated and stole her way through life and then wondered why people turned on her. Not that she was very well liked in the first place.
I don't think you should hold back. Tell us what you really think 🤣

I agree with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve heard that 2:22 is rubbish. A friend went to see it with Lily in as she likes her and said it was disappointing. Can’t imagine Gi Fletcher being any better and Laura even less so
I saw it a week ago with Tom Felton and Mandip Gill. It was bloody excellent.

Gio and Tom Fletcher, James Buckley and his wife (I presume) were sat directly in front of us. All happy to pose for photos though my two teens were only bothered about James Buckley - who was the nicest bloke EVER and so friendly to them.

My daughter made us go to the stage door to meet Tom Felton, who was a very good sport and had time for every person waiting.

Anyway, it's a good show and the cast was excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Joe Lycett is doing an ask him anything session on Reddit at 6pm. He's making a thread on there in the Edinburgh Fringe section at 5pm to leave your questions for him to answer....If I made a list of celebrities who'd not care who they offended by answering stuff they probably shouldn't, he would be on that list. I would recommend everyone to make sure they have an account on there and ask him the most crazy thing you want answering as I wouldn't put it past him to give a reply.....Who are the worst people on TV? Name a celebrity you wouldn't want babysitting children? So many things to ask :D
Now, that would be funny 😁

No, never saw the appeal when he was a child (thank God - as I am older than him). He certainly has more about him than the other child actors from HP. Why isn't he as successful as them? Or is he more discerning? Or is he also a tit actor? Always thought he seemed the best of that bunch.

Reactions: 5
Tell me more about this? As in they are still married, get along, go on holiday together etc?? But live apart?

(Asking for a friend 😉)
Yep, they even have a child. They spend alternate weekends at each other’s houses, go on hols etc.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is Tom Felton quite sexy? He is isn't he? He has a certain something...?
He is but he isn't is what I always think.

Like I so would, but I can also see why someone would he isn't. If that makes any sense? 😆

Oh, I stand corrected. I just heard it was on ITV, but ITV makes more sense.
I think it's gonna be ITV2 for TV broadcast stuff, and then I'm thinking they will be putting the 24/7stream on ITVx, their rebranded BritBox streaming service. Because they explicitly announced it being on ITVx as well.

Reactions: 2
I saw it a week ago with Tom Felton and Mandip Gill. It was bloody excellent.

Gio and Tom Fletcher, James Buckley and his wife (I presume) were sat directly in front of us. All happy to pose for photos though my two teens were only bothered about James Buckley - who was the nicest bloke EVER and so friendly to them.

My daughter made us go to the stage door to meet Tom Felton, who was a very good sport and had time for every person waiting.

Anyway, it's a good show and the cast was excellent.
I like Tom Felton. He seems to have demons though. I hope he has solid friends and support around him.

Reactions: 2
Dani Behr on today’s Lorraine, reporting from Los Angeles looking like Janice from The Muppets

View attachment 1520908
It's the neck and décolletage that is the big give away. You can botox your face and have lifts and fillers, but nothing says "I'm getting older and I hate it" than the old turkey neck and wrinkled cleavage.

I shall be like Dame Joan Collins and invest in some fabulous scarves to look utterly and effortlessly glamorous at all times, instead of a fading beauty trying to still look 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep, they even have a child. They spend alternate weekends at each other’s houses, go on hols etc.
They must be able to afford to run two homes then. Sounds like a dream, honestly. Sometimes me and my husband get under each other’s feet. Having our own space would be amazing ahaha

Reactions: 6
I dont like to jump to anything but " sorry for letting you down" i'm assuming someone else was involved

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.