Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never had an opinion on Brad Pitt but took against him when he grabbed hold of Jennifer Anniston backstage when she won an award, making goo goo eyes. He made it about him and sparked a lot of reconciliation stories. He knew they were being filmed. I am glad JA brushed him off.

Reactions: 22
Probably that he was receiving treatment in the Mayo clinic opposite to where he was living in a serviced apartment. Mayo is world famous for cancer or heart issues.
they are getting closer and closer to what was going on. I said before, there was zero reason for him to be living/staying in Rochester-nothing is there but the Mayo. its clearly related somehow.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t that hospital famous for cardiology and Cancer ?

I bet there is loads of tea on Ellen DeGeneres. She looks like a right piece of work. Controlling and powerful. I think she’s dead creepy

Reactions: 19
Never had an opinion on Brad Pitt but took against him when he grabbed hold of Jennifer Anniston backstage when she won an award, making goo goo eyes. He made it about him and sparked a lot of reconciliation stories. He knew they were being filmed. I am glad JA brushed him off.
worth pointing out that whole interaction happened at the sag awards, right when the rumours about what happened on the plane where he apparently hit maddox (but denied hitting him “in the face”) came out. very carefully orchestrated to suddenly be pictured with his america’s sweetheart first wife. he has one of the best pr teams in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Brad Pitt will be another JD. Whatever he says or does, however badly he treats people he will get a pass because he’s Brad Pitt.
You can’t have sat through the trial then, as Amber Turd was clearly lying through her teeth!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Brad Pitt will be another JD. Whatever he says or does, however badly he treats people he will get a pass because he’s Brad Pitt.
100% agree! Because these men are considered heart throbs they couldn't possibly be arseholes could they? :rolleyes: Same with Tom Cruise, he is another one! The fact he hasn't seen his daughter since she was 6 tells me everything I need to know about him. Suri is 16 now!!! But that is a whole different story or thread!

He treated her appallingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the outing of a celebrity in treatment was originally done to Freddie Mercury, who of course never confirmed why.

The Mel Appleby story is so sad, my mum had the FLM album on vinyl and I played it on repeat as a kid. I remember the story about the journalist lying he was a doctor to get that pic, no doubt it was for the S*n. I heard an interview with Kim a while back and she was mentioned about how Mel had been battling cancer since her teens. You just don't know that when you see those videos on YouTube.

Did anyone clock the Guardians opinion piece on Brooklyn beckham yesterday, calling out his flitting behaviour and criticising his nepotism... Written by Marina Hyde, who is herself a daughter of aristocrats. That is peak Guardian behaviour.
People from privileged backgrounds getting a head start in the media is tiresome and everywhere. Plus Marina shagged Piers Morgan, so that’s grim. But she is also very good at what she does. If a child of aristocrats has talent and works at their job, then at least they earn some of their success. If we could create a even playing field for media internships we’d have a far better media on the whole but the odd rich kid would still earn a space!

A 23 year old who says they’re a chef without spending years slogging away chopping vegetables, making sauces, costing up ingredients, and is apparently unable to even make the very basic stuff they have got a YouTube platform to demonst

Reactions: 13
I don't often come on this thread, but does anyone think the coverage of Darius Danesh's death is way out of proportion to his fame?
No one had been talking about him for years. So I am slightly mystfied, by the reactions to this news. A similar thing happened at the time of Princess Diana's death, it was like mass hysteria.
Like other people have said, it must be the shock of it.

Reactions: 7
I still don’t see the big issue if he was being treated for a health condition…wouldn’t the family rather that be released as the cause of death than if he overdosed on a banned substance 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry to jump in, but you know that Darius was put into an induced coma a few years ago after drinking water from the Thames when he was doing a charity promo for a water filter? I imagine that had something to do with his medical problems and ultimate death, and toxicology reports would be useful for the family and wider public in that case, even though they know the underlying cause. There could also be a lawsuit involved. It's absolutely tragic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
No one had been talking about him for years. So I am slightly mystfied, by the reactions to this news. A similar thing happened at the time of Princess Diana's death, it was like mass hysteria.
Like other people have said, it must be the shock of it.
I would hardly compare the reactions of Darius’s death to that of Princess Diana’s. The reactions are nothing alike

Princess Diana’s was flags at half mast, wall to wall media coverage for weeks & months, friend of a friend of a friend getting their 5 minutes of fame by declaring how they once knew her, flowers for miles left outside royal residences, people crying on the streets even though they never met her, tv schedules being changed to accommodate more media coverage

For Darius there was some media coverage in newspapers and the international news in the immediate 24 hours after the family released a statement, some words of condolences from people that worked with him and the Daily Mail trying their utmost to find out more info about why he was staying near the clinic. The general coverage has already died down

Hardly the same

Reactions: 30
I would hardly compare the reactions of Darius’s death to that of Princess Diana’s. The reactions are nothing alike

Princess Diana’s was flags at half mast, wall to wall media coverage for weeks & months, friend of a friend of a friend getting their 5 minutes of fame by declaring how they once knew her, flowers for miles left outside royal residences, people crying on the streets even though they never met her, tv schedules being changed to accommodate more media coverage

For Darius there was some media coverage in newspapers and the international news in the immediate 24 hours after the family released a statement, some words of condolences from people that worked with him and the Daily Mail trying their utmost to find out more info about why he was staying near the clinic. The general coverage has already died down

Hardly the same
Plus Diana was literally one of the most famous people in the world, one the front of newspapers daily for decades, the mother of the future king. Totally incomparable to someone who was on a reality show 20 years ago (as lovely and talented as he may have been.)

Reactions: 11
Sorry to jump in, but you know that Darius was put into an induced coma a few years ago after drinking water from the Thames when he was doing a charity promo for a water filter? I imagine that had something to do with his medical problems and ultimate death, and toxicology reports would be useful for the family and wider public in that case, even though they know the underlying cause. There could also be a lawsuit involved. It's absolutely tragic.
He developed meningitis from it, he also broke his neck in a car crash maybe he was receiving ongoing treatment for that ? I think he was paralyzed for a time afterwards... what type of lawsuit?...Toxicology looks for the presence of alcohol ,drugs and poisons .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
A famous 41 year old has died. It’s tragic. It’s also newsworthy. By all accounts he was a lovely man. I didn’t see any continuing stories about him after the first 24 hrs the sad new broke.

Reactions: 13
Her husband is a sugar daddy of some kind. Isn't he a film producer? They do live there.

As for Brad Pitt/Jolie thing. She isn't innocent either.
Patsy's husband was a cab driver. They'd known each other since they were young.

The rumour is Patsy won the lottery and never told anyone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.