Secret Celebrity Gossip #81

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not at all sold herself out for some wedding money with some staged pap photos. The photographer just happened to be there and when you're walking your dog in public that's just how everyone obviously behaves with regular PDAs.
Iā€™m sure photographers are regularly wandering round a little country park on the outskirts of Wakefield, just on the off chance šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You 'don't care' about Saville or Harris?
That's a bit of a strange take tbh.
I think everyone knows I meant it from a nostalgic view. I grew up watching all of them. But Del Boy was a hero.

Of course I'm sickened by the others but Del Boy would hit hard on a personal level.

Re Jimmy Saville. I was in Great Ormond Street hospital recovering from an operation when he visited. I appear to be the only one he never tried anything with, so wanted so sue him for ruining my self esteem.

But as my mother pointed out, I can't sue him because he thinks I'm ugly, if that was the case I'd have to sue every woman I've ever met. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think everyone knows I meant it from a nostalgic view. I grew up watching all of them. But Del Boy was a hero.

Of course I'm sickened by the others but Del Boy would hit hard on a personal level.

Re Jimmy Saville. I was in Great Ormond Street hospital recovering from an operation when he visited. I appear to be the only one he never tried anything with, so wanted so sue him for ruining my self esteem.

But as my mother pointed out, I can't sue him because he thinks I'm ugly, if that was the case I'd have to sue every woman I've ever met. šŸ˜‚
I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but your GOSH story is a quite a funny take on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
elon muskā€™s response to having twins with one of his executives is šŸ¤¢ nick cannonā€™s reply is double šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So Cliff shares not only the same birthday but birth year as my mother in law and she's 84, so not only is he a deadly hitman he lies about his age!!
Cliff Richard is 84 ... giving Stormzy is 72 years old something to think about. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How many kids has Elon got now?
I know one of his kids emancipated themselves from him. Which says a lot when your dad's a billonaire.

Reactions: 30
Did anyone think Carol Vorderman at the beginning of last night's Gogglebox reminded them of a spitting image puppet or was I just hallucinating? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone think Carol Vorderman at the beginning of last night's Gogglebox reminded them of a spitting image puppet or was I just hallucinating? šŸ˜
Carol Voderman is a very strange woman. Her narcissistic posts on social media are cringe worthy and she is absolutely dreadful as a presenter on Radio Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ah apologies!! It really a bit strange to me last night (I'd had some wines!) I just completely got the wrong end of the stick xx

Reactions: 6
He married Emma Samms from Dynasty so is probably somewhere enjoying just how much he's punching above his weight.
I was thinking about this pairing recently and wondering whether they were still together.

Remember reading about it all in a spread Hello. Always thought she was stunning. But definatly an example of you can never predict some relationships!

Reactions: 2
He married Emma Samms from Dynasty so is probably somewhere enjoying just how much he's punching above his weight.
Ah that could be it. I think itā€™s because he left GB news so suddenly and now is nowhere to be seen but hopefully heā€™s enjoying married life!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.