Secret Celebrity Gossip #81

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m either late to this one or about to deliver a random update about a blast from the past but does anyone remember the Corrie and Emmerdale actor Matthew Marsden? 😂

He was one of the poster boy pinups in all my teen mags in the 90s, anyway i guess he got sick of being pigeonholed as just a pretty boy and went off to Hollyweird to become a movie star and has instead become a far right conspiracy theorist nut who lives in Texas!

He’s pro gun, despite the recent school shooting in his state and the many others (even when his kids are Americans attending school there) anti-vaccine covid conspiracy theorist, climate change denier anti abortion the list goes on…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.