Secret Celebrity Gossip #81

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel terrible for Dec.I know he was really close to his Brother.He must be devastated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This has just come up on tik tok and I seriously did not recognise him! Top comment was someone who thought it was Simon Cowell at first.🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220708-211615_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Got told to duck myself by Michael Gambon (2nd Dumbledore) a few years back. Worked near the theatres on Aldwych, saw him sitting outside a cafe, must have been in a play. Watched him mumbling to himself, get up, spit in the road. Sit back down. (Didn't realise he was ill).

Don't usually approach celebs but wanted an autograph for a family member who was a fan. Walked up, "excuse me m...." "Go duck yourself". Spat on floor in front of me.

Walked about 20 yards, turned around and shouted "if you'd have told Harry Potter to duck himself I wouldnt have had to sit through 7 crappy films." Giggled and looked around. Nobody heard my hilarious comeback. Walked off. Apparently he's an hole to everybody.

Ps. Don't care about Saville or Rolf Harris, but if these rumours on here are true about David Jason that will break me. As most brits I consider the Trotters to be the real Royal Family, and Del Boy as our king. Please be false.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I'm cracking up at Cliff talk but not the scatty turd talk earlier (at the 'back end' of thread #80). You have to be up for the craic (crack) to get to the bottom of that sort of thing. Ew-ee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm cracking up at Cliff talk but not the scatty turd talk earlier (at the 'back end' of thread #80). You have to be up for the craic (crack) to get to the bottom of that sort of thing. Ew-ee.
No need to get down in the dumps about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was some Paolo Nutini chat a few threads back. Just saw him headline at Trnsmt tonight and he was amazing. Best gig I've ever seen, his vocals were incredible and he did some really cool stuff with the arrangements of his old songs.

There was chat on here about him being a junkie etc. But he looked healthy, sober and happy. And really glad to be back.

He is the one true love of my life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.