Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
The ex-model wife of the Top Gear star said: “I’m feeling really quite raw and all over the place”
(I’ve literally just found out he’s been shagging anything with a pulse, again)

The mum of three bravely admitted: “What I might have put up with in the past, I probably wouldn’t put up with now, and the same for him.”
(Now I’m on’t tele box meself i’m gonna show our Paddy i ain’t no doormat anymore, Dan Wootens on’t my I hate Paddy WhatsApp Group)

Christine, 34, said: “I can’t deny we are having a very, very difficult time.
(Paddy’s sleeping in the famous Max and Paddy motor home)

“It’s just — we’ve been together 15 years, 11 years married: we are gonna have ups and downs — but this situation at the minute — I don’t want to go into it too much but I will just say that I didn’t cause this situation.”
(Look I’ve already told you he’s sticking his Bolton banger in all sorts, I’m obviously not going to leave him but i will pose in my pants exclusively for your paper while i whinge about the dirty old dog)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I know he has his own thread on here, but is anyone else sick to the back teeth of Dan Wootton commenting on British politics like he’s some kind of broadcasting heavyweight with an in depth knowledge on Westminster? Aside from a monumental cunt, he’s just a showbiz gossip reporter from NZ who used to sit on Lorraine Kelly’s sofa in a morning prattling on about Strictly etc. What gives him the right to spout off about our political system?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

I'm that Diva

This has just come up on tik tok and I seriously did not recognise him! Top comment was someone who thought it was Simon Cowell at first.🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220708-211615_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He must have a very dull home life because he chooses to work pretty much all day every day of the week. The only vaguely interesting thing about him is the shirts he wears. I like Owen Jones and I think he should replace Vine with immediate effect.
Oh god no. Owen Jones is nasty, misogynstic, bullying little shit. He should never be allowed to open his mouth in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Sea

VIP Member

Back to that old question on Tattle. How old is Sinitta? … if her Mum is 77 and she had her when she was 14…. Sinitta claims she is “58”….. I will leave this one here 🤣🤣
Is her twin the same age as her???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

JCMSadie

VIP Member
There was some Paolo Nutini chat a few threads back. Just saw him headline at Trnsmt tonight and he was amazing. Best gig I've ever seen, his vocals were incredible and he did some really cool stuff with the arrangements of his old songs.

There was chat on here about him being a junkie etc. But he looked healthy, sober and happy. And really glad to be back.

He is the one true love of my life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Well, it seems Alison Moyet will be next in line to be cancelled and have death threats volleyed at her.

Ps I am being really careful not to open this up to a debate about trans rights, I know that Mumsnet had umpteen posters pollute thread after thread after thread with this debate… but I like Alf and think she’s making an acceptable statement here.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The trans community has been infiltrated by misogynists and perverts. Sex offenders who suddenly announce ‘ I identify as female’ buy a cheap wig and wear badly applied make up but have absolutely no intention of properly transitioning. They just want access to vulnerable women and girls. It’s frightening that they are being allowed to get away with it. Surely a genuine trans person would want to properly transition to the other sex?

Reactions: 60

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the news this morning?

Mo Farah has revealed he was actually trafficked over here as a child and his name isn't Mohammed Farah
Its an incredible story. Considering the attitude in this country towards “illegal immigrants” - or as people like Mo Farah should be more accurately called, trafficked children, I think he’s been very courageous to be so honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Makadeni

Got told to fuck myself by Michael Gambon (2nd Dumbledore) a few years back. Worked near the theatres on Aldwych, saw him sitting outside a cafe, must have been in a play. Watched him mumbling to himself, get up, spit in the road. Sit back down. (Didn't realise he was ill).

Don't usually approach celebs but wanted an autograph for a family member who was a fan. Walked up, "excuse me m...." "Go fuck yourself". Spat on floor in front of me.

Walked about 20 yards, turned around and shouted "if you'd have told Harry Potter to fuck himself I wouldnt have had to sit through 7 shitty films." Giggled and looked around. Nobody heard my hilarious comeback. Walked off. Apparently he's an arsehole to everybody.

Ps. Don't care about Saville or Rolf Harris, but if these rumours on here are true about David Jason that will break me. As most brits I consider the Trotters to be the real Royal Family, and Del Boy as our king. Please be false.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

LaBlonde

VIP Member
elon musk’s response to having twins with one of his executives is 🤢 nick cannon’s reply is double 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49