Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw 2 salons around my neighbourhood in London and they were open. Are they legally not allowed to be? 😳 well I won't mention them. But they are all wearing all the gear and have perspex up.
They could open from yesterday.

Reactions: 3
They could open from yesterday.
I'm so glad they can open. I've got so use to lockdown Ive qualified as a hairdresser just via YouTube tutorials and cutting my toddlers hairs and scissoring my own and I'm not to bad with the shears. Though mind I've curly hair you can't tell if I duck it up as curls spring up...
The world is opening up again but I don't think I'm ready to leave hibernation

Reactions: 6
He is private, I live near him in Gloucestershire and you see him around occasionally.

I’ve had sex in his swimming pool. Ok so it was about 10 years before he bought the house and he’s sold it again since 😂

I'd roll with that that's your claim to fame lol

Reactions: 5
Hair salons can, beauty salons cannot. But was Penny perhaps in the US?
Oh sorry I didnt read that properly. She probably has the same antibodies all celebs have to the Coronavirus when it suits them ( and they havent called the paps forvtheir weekly facemask photoshoot)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh its not going away that rumour then Eek..he was once linked to that Wayne Roony pro ALLEGEDLY... Read that online. The rumours flew about galore online SHAME he got away without being exposed because his show had just blown up here and at that point it was about to be international I think...
I read all that online years ago... so many hints were dropped around the time when footy players and actors were taking about SuperInjuctions.
SERIOUSLY its so unfair how a super injection can cover up the tit these people do whilst their innocent girlfriend's and wives are at home knowing nothing😡😤
I mean a different actor.
It was a new incident which happened last year and the actor has been interviewed by police. I know the person you are referring to but this is a married Hollywood actor.

• Wow
Hair salons can, beauty salons cannot. But was Penny perhaps in the US?
It’s in London, there were pics in the press of Rod and Penny out in London last night.

I mean a different actor.
It was a new incident which happened last year and the actor has been interviewed by police. I know the person you are referring to but this is a married Hollywood actor.
Oh really. I can probably guess this though.

Reactions: 2
OMG thanks to whoever recommended duckduckgo as a browser, I’ve finally been able to use the site without it lagging or just simply not loading for me for the first time in 2 months.
I wonder if that would work for CDAN, getting the comments to load

Reactions: 4
I saw 2 salons around my neighbourhood in London and they were open. Are they legally not allowed to be? 😳 well I won't mention them. But they are all wearing all the gear and have perspex up.
Hairdressers yes. But beauty. No. She’s having a pedicure.

Do ya Think I’m Sexy? 🤣
She’s getting a pedicure too. Yet beauty salons can’t legally open. Clearly being Lady Rod means no rules.

It’s in London, there were pics in the press of Rod and Penny out in London last night.
It was London. The pics have now gone. She tagged the salon too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes. Katie was apparently at a football match and VB and her friends started laughing and singing “Who let the dogs out”

• Haha
Joanie I haven’t read the full thread so this might have been answered. First Nathan Moore, then John Taylor - think she was 17/18. She got married to him aged 19.
Yeah, I know that she was quite young when she met John Taylor, but I never knew about Nathan!! Thanks for letting me know though 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm so glad they can open. I've got so use to lockdown Ive qualified as a hairdresser just via YouTube tutorials and cutting my toddlers hairs and scissoring my own and I'm not to bad with the shears. Though mind I've curly hair you can't tell if I duck it up as curls spring up...
The world is opening up again but I don't think I'm ready to leave hibernation
Yes but she’s getting a pedicure too. Beauty isn’t open. Sadly. She’s removed the photo now.

• Wow
Hairdressers yes. But beauty. No. She’s having a pedicure.

She’s getting a pedicure too. Yet beauty salons can’t legally open. Clearly being Lady Rod means no rules.

It was London. The pics have now gone. She tagged the salon too.
I know it’s against the rules and it’s really annoyed me how much the celebs (and in particular Z listers) have broken the rules but I can’t see why you can have foils done but not a pedicure 🤷‍♀️ I’m in Wales and we’re still not allowed to open hairdressers for another week (and I can’t get an appointment in mine til the 2nd week of August!!!) so I’m super jealous that she’s having anything done at all haha!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.