Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of brother beyond, around the same time, reminded me of Nick Kamen. Anyone remember him? Not very much about what he's been up to since online. His brother died fairly recently who was also a model.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know it’s against the rules and it’s really annoyed me how much the celebs (and in particular Z listers) have broken the rules but I can’t see why you can have foils done but not a pedicure 🤷‍♀️ I’m in Wales and we’re still not allowed to open hairdressers for another week (and I can’t get an appointment in mine til the 2nd week of August!!!) so I’m super jealous that she’s having anything done at all haha!
Me too!! But I have friends struggling as can’t open their beauty salons yet have all protection in place. Yet lady muck here flaunts the rules.

Reactions: 7
Oooh its not going away that rumour then Eek..he was once linked to that Wayne Roony pro ALLEGEDLY... Read that online. The rumours flew about galore online SHAME he got away without being exposed because his show had just blown up here and at that point it was about to be international I think...
I read all that online years ago... so many hints were dropped around the time when footy players and actors were taking about SuperInjuctions.
SERIOUSLY its so unfair how a super injection can cover up the tit these people do whilst their innocent girlfriend's and wives are at home knowing nothing😡😤
Hugh Bonneville?

Reactions: 8
Talking of brother beyond, around the same time, reminded me of Nick Kamen. Anyone remember him? Not very much about what he's been up to since online. His brother died fairly recently who was also a model.
I will always remember Nick stripping off to wash his Levi’s...😍. Obviously, he’s much older now, but I prefer to think of him in his prime...😉

Reactions: 8
Yes I remember him. I loved that group.

Reactions: 2
Me too!! But I have friends struggling as can’t open their beauty salons yet have all protection in place. Yet lady muck here flaunts the rules.
oh yeah for sure - normal beauty salons are obviously abiding by the rules and not opening yet celebrity ones are doing as they wish, it’s so unfair. I feel that lockdown has really made an “us and them” situation with celebrities flaunting their rule Breaking on social media as if the rules don’t apply to them at all, it’s maddening!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Andy Scott Lee? Never heard of him but I've heard of Lisa Scott Lee...She was hilarious yes annoying but one of them ones that is irratingly funny without realising... Is it any good???.
Andy Scott-Lee is Lisa’s brother who got married to Michelle Heaton (Divorced now, not suprised). And unfortunately, it’s been deleted from YouTube. But I can totally recommend “Totally Scott-Lee”!!! It’s so funny, and very cringey!! Have a look back on the last thread for the link to it..

It mentions Steven Carey Hair in pics that KeepSmiling posted
Ok, don’t know that Salon XX

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god Ian Brown. He was on top of the pops 2 the other day and I was in bits. The look of pity on my daughters face was humbling.
Ian Brown used to come into the marks and spencer I worked at a few years ago! he always looked really nervous and on edge if he was alone. If his teenage son (who was really friendly) with him he seemed calm. no gossip just odd to see him in the crowd of oaps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It mentions Steven Carey Hair in pics that KeepSmiling posted
Rod goes to a local Mayfair salon I see him a lot in Mayfair out and about. I think he must live there or live in his hairdressers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My ex-housemate knew him. From what I gather his fling with Madonna involved her handcuffing him to the bed and leaving him there- often all day- until she returned. My housemate said he was a nice guy. He used to joke about setting me up with him as I was single at the time....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
oh yeah for sure - normal beauty salons are obviously abiding by the rules and not opening yet celebrity ones are doing as they wish, it’s so unfair. I feel that lockdown has really made an “us and them” situation with celebrities flaunting their rule Breaking on social media as if the rules don’t apply to them at all, it’s maddening!
These celebs are so desperate for attention all these lingerie pics and feeling lonely they will have written the memoirs of lockdown we will see books and songs about the suffering these celebs have endured....NO we have no idea Enlighten us 🙄🤔🤨

Yep the name mentioned. Though I don't know if it looks like that inside or if Penny is in there.

Reactions: 2
These celebs are so desperate for attention all these lingerie pics and feeling lonely they will have written the memoirs of lockdown we will see books and songs about the suffering these celebs have endured....NO we have no idea Enlighten us 🙄🤔🤨

Yep the name mentioned. Though I don't know if it looks like that inside or if Penny is in there.
Also then showed Rod there too. Since gone. But google Penny L and it’s ok Ok mag.

Also then showed Rod there too. Since gone. But google Penny L and it’s on

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching the Kemps faux-cumentary on BBC2? After about a minute in, I felt my heart sink. I'm getting the feeling that they thought they would copy the Goss brothers documentary - but that was serious and unintentionally funny. Were they off their heads?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just remembered the late Liz Smith aka Nanna Royle was a regular at our local Waitrose as she lived in a retirement flat a road away. She used to be pushed around in a wheelchair pointing to what she wanted and had the poshest accent ever. I used to want to shout “Barbara!” .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.