Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her and Murder o the dance floor was a track and it needs to be re-released I loved it!!! In fact I'm going to locate it on You Tube now

Weird fetishises like seriously who can enjoy that. All feeling revved up and some lad wants you to produce an on demand wee for his serial pleasure. Can you imagine this being the norm. A piss stained mattress. I'm imagining it smells like public toilets as you wouldn't be cleaning it everyday. I'm gagging🤢🤮 too much
Plus who can wee on demand? Ive been known to get stage fright if someones in the next cubicle- far too much pressure. Cant he just pour miso soup over himself and be done with it? At lesst she coujd snack on the tofu.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s all very odd - someone has found the name of who she’s apparently dating, which is also the same name of a trump supporter who has also made homophobic/racist remarks and twitter have joined the two together. I don’t know how much truth there is in it, people have the same names as others and from what I can tell Jodie has never confirmed who she’s dating or been seen with anyone in public
Oh, so they could have got it wrong then?

She‘s so private she’ll never confirm or deny who’s she’s dating I don’t think? I couldn’t date a Trump supporter though, I know that!

Reactions: 4
One of those is correct! Yes food is always incredible and the atmosphere was great, like pre covid. No waving from me this time i just sucked up all the action and fashion covert style.
Woo hoo! All three are on my dining out list. Glad you had a lovely meal and the atmosphere was great. Have you seen any more celebrities there / out and about?

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember and adore Johnny Ball?! (Zoe Ball’s dad and kid’s tv genius). I always loved him as a kid and when I was a trainee journo I went to his house to interview him. He was wonderful and was making a ‘trick table’ in his garage with his son when I got there. The interview continued while we drove around picking up his dry cleaning and tit- we had a lovely easy conversation about children’s’ tv programming and his thoughts on it. He had a large photo of Zoe in his living room with a big black lace 80’s bow on her head. My then boyfriend was waiting outside in his car for me and JB went out there and told him to come in for a cup of tea! Bless him, he is lovely. I still have a photo of us together. This was 20 years ago.
He has had some questionable beliefs though. For one he voiced his opposition to the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act in 2006 which was the compulsory vetting of adults working with children. He said it was like being in a George Orwell world and instilled fear into children who should be able to trust all adults.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He has had some questionable beliefs though. For one he voiced his opposition to the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act in 2006 which was the compulsory vetting of adults working with children. He said it was like being in a George Orwell world and instilled fear into children who should be able to trust all adults.
Ooh that’s not good. I didn’t know that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is the best gossip! I wanna know who Keith Allen looked after, give us a clue!
Sorry, there's gossip and then there's pretty much giving you my full name. I like being able to snark without it affecting future employment. ;)

It was a very loud punk band. And the guitarist was carried off like a bloody movie heroine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh God, Katherine Jenkins is doing an ‘explosive interview’ on Loose Women tomorrow. Think I will be cleaning the loo so sadly wont be able to watch it. Shame

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

She‘s so private she’ll never confirm or deny who’s she’s dating I don’t think? I couldn’t date a Trump supporter though, I know that!
From what I’ve read yeah, there’s literally the name of who she’s supposedly dating and a trump supporter with that name.

I’ve heard she’s private too - although I’m pretty sure last year she gave an interview and said she had a boyfriend ‘at home’ which I assumed meant liverpool?

Does anyone know why #ripellen
Anyone remember and adore Johnny Ball?! (Zoe Ball’s dad and kid’s tv genius). I always loved him as a kid and when I was a trainee journo I went to his house to interview him. He was wonderful and was making a ‘trick table’ in his garage with his son when I got there. The interview continued while we drove around picking up his dry cleaning and tit- we had a lovely easy conversation about children’s’ tv programming and his thoughts on it. He had a large photo of Zoe in his living room with a big black lace 80’s bow on her head. My then boyfriend was waiting outside in his car for me and JB went out there and told him to come in for a cup of tea! Bless him, he is lovely. I still have a photo of us together. This was 20 years ago.
I worked in a hotel in Liverpool and checked him in once I didn’t know who he was he was absolutely lovely. It was the days before having good internet on your phone so he asked me to look up the local theatre’s and what shows they had on so he could go watch one. My manager later explained who he was.

Reactions: 8
I used to work with someone who knew Nicholas Lyndhurst he is just very private and prefers to live a normal life in Sussex. I believe he is shy as well. I’ve heard from other people as well to back this up. Excellent actor - unfortunately type casting and most actors being very petite mean the parts aren’t always there.

I’m response to all this, I’ve met loads of celebs....
Claire king, at the races she was lovely.
Jenson button...an arrogant prick
Craig from big brother...lovely
Jason Donovan...lovely
Richard whitely...prick
Honour Blackman ... very aloof
Frankie Dettori very lovely
Gaynor faye and her mum, both very nice
Jimmy savile....HM mmmmm
Harry gration, very nice and humble
Lots of emmerdale stars but the one that stands out is Debbie dingle, was a charity cricket match and her bf was playing, she refused to come outside and meet fans, sat in a corner in the bar with sunglasses on. She was very rude and up herself. Charlie Webb that’s what she’s called.
chesney hawkes....lovely.
James Martin...prick
There’s a fair few more but just can’t think at the moment, it was due to the job I did, I was a waitress at a high end hotel and all the celebs stayed there.....
Jenson button was before he was even famous, I was at a party, fell out of a second floor window with a bottle of vodka in my hand. I landed at his feet, I was really happy I didn’t smash the vodka, he just looked at me like a piece of tit he had stood on

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
and one other tid bit.....its not really news but Richard Madden is alledgedly gay (we all pretty much knew this) BUT sadly he’s a bleeping diva and nightmare to work with.....straight from Hollywoods mouth
Shame hes a diva! Was Jenna Coleman a beard do you think, or didnt know?
I reckon Joan Collins fan club is big in the biz. Shes very good at sidestepping the question of if shes famous or not in a 'dont ask about my ex boyfriend/ rehab' way 😉'

It's such a stupid Twitter pile on thing to do. I didn't take any notice of the story just that shed decided he was taking a break from Social Media- before posting on it again!

Last edited:
I watched an old episode of ‘Goodnight Sweetheart’ on gold (good old lockdown) as I remember quite liking it as a kid.
It was horrific. His character was written as being totally justified in having an affair and a double life due to the fact that his wife had the audacity to create a successful business which supported them both. However consequently she wasn’t around to suck his dick as much, thus poor old Gary had no choice but to start shagging (and lying to) another woman 🤢.
Gary Sparrow was a massive, massive bleep, so thinking about it the only nice character I have ever seen him play was Rodders!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shame hes a diva! Was Jenna Coleman a beard do you think, or didnt know?
I reckon Joan Collins fan club is big in the biz. Shes very good at sidestepping the question of if shes famous or not in a 'dont ask about my ex boyfriend/ rehab' way 😉'

It's such a stupid Twitter pile on thing to do. I didn't take any notice of the story just that shed decided Twittervwas toxic and she was taking a break from Social Media- before posting on it again!
nah think they just read a lot of books/gossip forums as most of it is already online.
after the Caprice story i'd take it all with a pinch of salt. fun to read though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got a reputation for being...well, not nice.

She also Tweeted "All Lives Matter" back in 2016.

She has the vocal vibrato of a sheep being violently shagged by an elephant.

She's another entitled privileged one whose mum worked in A&R.

Straight outta Hampstead...
nah think they just read a lot of books/gossip forums as most of it is already online.
after the Caprice story i'd take it all with a pinch of salt. fun to read though
I am inclined to agree with you, she seems to know an awful lot of celebs or famous people from Russell Brand to East End Gangsters but I take it with a pinch of salt, still she is very funny :}

• Haha
I watched an old episode of ‘Goodnight Sweetheart’ on gold (good old lockdown) as I remember quite liking it as a kid.
It was horrific. His character was written as being totally justified in having an affair and a double life due to the fact that his wife had the audacity to create a successful business which supported them both. However consequently she wasn’t around to suck his dick as much, thus poor old Gary had no choice but to start shagging (and lying to) another woman 🤢.
Gary Sparrow was a massive, massive bleep, so thinking about it the only nice character I have ever seen him play was Rodders!
I used to fancy his mate Ron in Goodnight Sweetheart 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know why #ripellen

I worked in a hotel in Liverpool and checked him in once I didn’t know who he was he was absolutely lovely. It was the days before having good internet on your phone so he asked me to look up the local theatre’s and what shows they had on so he could go watch one. My manager later explained who he was.
There's rumours Ellen's talk show is being axed. Someone hashtagged RIP Ellen and the whole world thought she'd died :p

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s happening with Jodie Comer? She’s caused a Twitter storm because she’s allegedly dating a Trump supporter. Must admit that’s shocked me a bit, and I can’t imagine he’ll get a very warm reception when she takes him home to Liverpool!
It’s so not feminist to blame the thoughts and actions of a man on a woman. Not saying that you are. But Jodie is being harrassed online for pure speculation on what her possible boyfriend might support.

It’s mostly because her speculated bf is a registered republican, Beyoncé and Jay-Z admitted they’re registered republicans as well but yet they’ve to be cancelled hahaha

Reactions: 17
My mum used to work for a woman who was a big Corrie fan. For the boss’s 60th birthday her husband paid to have Liz Dawn and Bill Tarmy join them for dinner at a very upmarket restaurant. A large photo of mum and dad with ‘Jack and Vera’ all in their best evening dress still resides on my mother’s sideboard.
They are like my Queen and Prince Phillip I love that man's slacks XXX

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.