Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Nicholas Lyndhurst ‘sinister’. Have I missed something? I know David Jason is rumoured to be wrong un, but Ive never heard anything bad Lyndhrust before!
I said earlier that David Williams had something very sinister about him, maybe that? Nicholas Lyndhurst is quiet shy, and tries to go around not being noticed as he hates being noticed, its very difficult not to as he's so bloody tall!

Reactions: 9
Never forget a write up in tv mag describing Beverly callard’s perm as looking like a poodle’s dirty backside 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
gs l

Oh I’m not suprised!! Jessie is incredibly rude, and has literally no manners. She once told a fan to “duck off” when they asked her for an autograph!! 😳
Telling a fan to ‘duck off’.....
My son and his workmates stopped at a service station for a McDonalds. Mark Labbett -The Chaser - was in front of them in the queue. Son is not a fan but one of his mates is so asked if any chance of a selfie. Was told to F. O. ML then started effing at the poor young lad serving him because there weren’t enough fries in the double portion he’d bought with his meal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Telling a fan to ‘duck off’.....
My son and his workmates stopped at a service station for a McDonalds. Mark Labbett -The Chaser - was in front of them in the queue. Son is not a fan but one of his mates is so asked if any chance of a selfie. Was told to F. O. ML then started effing at the poor young lad serving him because there weren’t enough fries in the double portion he’d bought with his meal.

I had a shameful and sick crush on ML. I was cured instantly when I read he was married to his first cousin :sick:

The bad fake teeth and Kim Jong-in hair at the back...what was I even thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A family member used to live just around the corner from the guy who played Reg Holdsworth in Corrie and said he used to see him all the time doing his errands driving about in his bright pink Cadillac.

I was once stood behind Liz McClarnon (Atomic Kitten) in a service station. I didn’t clock who it was at first as I was too busy looking at the gorgeous Mulberry bag she had. Then the penny dropped. She was really pleasant.

A while back I was chatting to a local in the pub and she was telling me how she went to school with Gary Barlow and his brother. Apparently Gary was very quiet his brother was more popular.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s happening with Jodie Comer? She’s caused a Twitter storm because she’s allegedly dating a Trump supporter. Must admit that’s shocked me a bit, and I can’t imagine he’ll get a very warm reception when she takes him home to Liverpool!

Reactions: 4
Why is Nicholas Lyndhurst ‘sinister’. Have I missed something? I know David Jason is rumoured to be wrong un, but Ive never heard anything bad Lyndhrust before!
That was me, I was responding to a poster who asked if I remembered his character in ‘murder in mind’. I did, and subsequently remarked he was surprisingly sinister in the role (not in real life- as I’ve never met him).

Reactions: 2
I said earlier that David Williams had something very sinister about him, maybe that? Nicholas Lyndhurst is quiet shy, and tries to go around not being noticed as he hates being noticed, its very difficult not to as he's so bloody tall!
I think the thing with Nicholas Lyndhurst is he's a pretty quiet, middle class guy - spending 30 years having people shouting 'Rodney, you PLONKER' at him and expecting him to behave like Rodney probably has got a bit wearing. And nothing he's been in since has eclipsed Only Fools really. He will be stuck with that for the rest of his life. I'd have sense of humour failure and seem a grumpy sod in his shoes too 😂

Reactions: 12
I think the thing with Nicholas Lyndhurst is he's a pretty quiet, middle class guy - spending 30 years having people shouting 'Rodney, you PLONKER' at him and expecting him to behave like Rodney probably has got a bit wearing. And nothing he's been in since has eclipsed Only Fools really. He will be stuck with that for the rest of his life. I'd have sense of humour failure and seem a grumpy sod in his shoes too 😂
Don’t feel too sorry for him, he must do well on the royalties for the constant re runs!

Reactions: 5
What’s happening with Jodie Comer? She’s caused a Twitter storm because she’s allegedly dating a Trump supporter. Must admit that’s shocked me a bit, and I can’t imagine he’ll get a very warm reception when she takes him home to Liverpool!
It’s all very odd - someone has found the name of who she’s apparently dating, which is also the same name of a trump supporter who has also made homophobic/racist remarks and twitter have joined the two together. I don’t know how much truth there is in it, people have the same names as others and from what I can tell Jodie has never confirmed who she’s dating or been seen with anyone in public

Reactions: 4
Here’s a little story about Peter Dean (Pete Beale) from Eastenders. My friend was waitressing at a charity boxing event (this was years ago) and she was serving Peter Dean’s table, and he started chatting her up, well, they exchanged numbers, and a few days later, he phones her, and asks for a date. So, long story short - they started dating, and went out for a few months, and then she dumped him...
I asked her why, and she said that when they eventually went to bed, he asked her to wee over his HAND!! Apparently he was really turned on by it!! So, she did wee on him, and this happened every single time they had sex, but in the end, he asked her to wee in his mouth...😱
This is the kind of tea we are all here for

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I watched her Friday night kitchen discos and developed quite the girl-crush on her and her whole family.
I like her and Murder o the dance floor was a track and it needs to be re-released I loved it!!! In fact I'm going to locate it on You Tube now

This is the kind of tea we are all here for
Weird fetishises like seriously who can enjoy that. All feeling revved up and some lad wants you to produce an on demand wee for his serial pleasure. Can you imagine this being the norm. A piss stained mattress. I'm imagining it smells like public toilets as you wouldn't be cleaning it everyday. I'm gagging🤢🤮 too much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My husband met him a few times a while ago and says he was a really nice bloke. Says he was quite modest and really chatty.
He used to come in my dad's shop quite regularly, and my dad said he was an utter arse!

He also saw Sue Barker quite often - said she was really lovely but her husband was super rude.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ha there are loads - River Cafe... Waterside Inn..... Rick Stein Barnes.
Did you enjoy your meal out and give Stella a wave. 🤣
One of those is correct! Yes food is always incredible and the atmosphere was great, like pre covid. No waving from me this time i just sucked up all the action and fashion covert style.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember and adore Johnny Ball?! (Zoe Ball’s dad and kid’s tv genius). I always loved him as a kid and when I was a trainee journo I went to his house to interview him. He was wonderful and was making a ‘trick table’ in his garage with his son when I got there. The interview continued while we drove around picking up his dry cleaning and tit- we had a lovely easy conversation about children’s’ tv programming and his thoughts on it. He had a large photo of Zoe in his living room with a big black lace 80’s bow on her head. My then boyfriend was waiting outside in his car for me and JB went out there and told him to come in for a cup of tea! Bless him, he is lovely. I still have a photo of us together. This was 20 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Weird fetishises like seriously who can enjoy that. All feeling revved up and some lad wants you to produce an on demand wee for his serial pleasure. Can you imagine this being the norm. A piss stained mattress. I'm imagining it smells like public toilets as you wouldn't be cleaning it everyday. I'm gagging🤢🤮 too much
And how do you even discover this is what gets you off?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.