Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the Nicholas Lyndhurst one, he was surprisingly sinister.
He's not very popular, maybe it wasn't such a stretch

With Ronnie and Reggie, I've often wondered if there was a problem with women. Their mother was a powerful personality and could have given them diffficulty with forming relationships (and I know Ron was gay).

Also, Ron was mixed up with a peer called Bob Boothby. It is rumoured that he actually fathered a girl that was bought up by Harold Macmillan (the 1960's) PM. Poor girl had a miserable life as she was constantly whispered about whom her father really was, made to have abortion (in the 1950's)and was a alcoholic. She eventually committed suicide.
Yes, and Boothby was Macmillan's wife's cousin but had an affair with her! Macmillan gave him a job in the government!
I thought of them all when people,were saying Kate wouldn't have the "other woman" Rose Hanbury to functions. Whereas, it would have been perfectly in keeping with their keeping up appearances approach to life.

Those at the "top" often have less boundaries than the rest of us it seems. Prince Phillip had an affair with Princess Alexandra, who wasn't banned from court by the Queen. President Kennedy had an affair with Jackies sister, and Jackie with John's brother after he was assassinated.
I remember a documentary in which the President's secretary was talking about their various affairs, and being questioned about it, said "They were socialites, they all do it"

What do you think of Dr Hilary Jones of GMB. Google his name and affair, lol! So, his last wife found out that he had 2 mistresses. Wife was also having an affair with his former business partner. One mistress was very peed off, and left him to start dating David Van Day from Dollar! Do keep up! There may be more....
Having an affair with Van Day, if that isn't a cry for help I don't know what is!

Same! I've just googled him and he definitely seems to have issues sadly. (Orlando Brown - Orlando Bloom may have issues too but I'm unaware of them. Apart from being dull af.)
He has his compensations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I remember that film!! Haven’t seen it for ages though. Johnny Lee Miller used to be a huge crush of mine, so might need to re-watch it this weekend 😉

From what I’ve heard, Kerry seems to almost be encouraging her daughter Lilly Sue, to join the “Only Fans” website 😱😱😱

Re Katherine Jenkins. There were a few posts about her on earlier threads, and one poster (who has contacts in the music industry) was saying that the “voice” that you hear on her records, is actually a “blend” of several singers, as her voice is deemed to not be as good as it once was..
Sound engineer chat. She's extremely unpleasant to everybody she deems as lesser than her (essentially, everybody except whoever has a delivery to make) and 'live' performances are done with prerecorded backing. And if there's a female tech, within eyesight, will complain incessantly about her being rude/unprofessional/tutting at her/giving her dirty looks until she's replaced with a man. The engineer on the desk is largely riding the mixer to take out all her 'variations' in pitch (ie, make sure nobody hears her actual voice).

Ali Campbell once of UB40 is a tosser and stormed back off stage once because the headliners got more cheers when mentioned by the MC than he did when he came on stage (one of those 80s revival festival things). He was told to duck off, then.

Plan B (remember him) threw a tantrum and screamed in the face of some ancient, 4 foot 10 tall, wardrobe lady because she'd ironed a crease in the back of his shirt by accident. He was going to be wearing a jacket over the top - he hadn't even released his pretend gangster tit at that point but was doing the whole 'DON'T YOU KNOW WHO AM YOU STUPID bleeping witch'. A certain ska band who were headlining guided him out into the corridor by said shirt and jacket and told him to leave her the duck alone. He went on stage with both armholes torn where they'd picked him up because although he was a tubby git, he was also about the height of a fifteen year old.

Oh, and Keith Allen is incredibly nice. He looked after a visiting band's guitarist when he played with the flu, picking him up and carrying him like a baby when he collapsed after their set, then putting him somewhere comfortable to sleep and tucked him in with a blanket like a child. And kept checking on him whilst the band packed their gear up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oooh so since we are mentioning soap 'stars' I have had a few encounters.
I live in the North West so have come across a few, Sue Nicholls who playes Audrey Roberts in Corrie was filming at the end of our street and as excited youths we stood by to watch and ask for autographs, she basically shooed us away and acted all high and mighty. She was really really rude to everyone even the filming crew.
My mum worked in a pub and the actor that played Terry Duckworth came in and threw a pound at me and told me to go get a paper ( I was arround 10 or so) for him. He got it thrown back and told to get it himself. Bet lynch came on to my mum quite strong on another occasion in the same pub...this was back in the late 80's early 90's my dear mother was mortified and didn't know what to do😂. Liz MacDonald ( can't remember the actress's name ) opened a pub local to us and would flaunt herself about like she was the big I am and a headliner on a cruise ship...it was all very surreal. She held a raffle one night and the main prize was a dance with her at the end of the night 😬. I also drunkenly snogged Adam Rickett I think he played Nicky? at a night club. He was giving it the let's go to the V.I.P section speel and was wearing really large shoulder pads, that put a 17 year old me right off😂. The guy that plays Dev seems to like a party there are many tales of people just bumping into him in a dingy local and partying all night.
Beverly Callard!!! Remember her fitness video? It is on youtube hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sound engineer chat. She's extremely unpleasant to everybody she deems as lesser than her (essentially, everybody except whoever has a delivery to make) and 'live' performances are done with prerecorded backing. And if there's a female tech, within eyesight, will complain incessantly about her being rude/unprofessional/tutting at her/giving her dirty looks until she's replaced with a man. The engineer on the desk is largely riding the mixer to take out all her 'variations' in pitch (ie, make sure nobody hears her actual voice).

Ali Campbell once of UB40 is a tosser and stormed back off stage once because the headliners got more cheers when mentioned by the MC than he did when he came on stage (one of those 80s revival festival things). He was told to duck off, then.

Plan B (remember him) threw a tantrum and screamed in the face of some ancient, 4 foot 10 tall, wardrobe lady because she'd ironed a crease in the back of his shirt by accident. He was going to be wearing a jacket over the top - he hadn't even released his pretend gangster tit at that point but was doing the whole 'DON'T YOU KNOW WHO AM YOU STUPID bleeping witch'. A certain ska band who were headlining guided him out into the corridor by said shirt and jacket and told him to leave her the duck alone. He went on stage with both armholes torn where they'd picked him up because although he was a tubby git, he was also about the height of a fifteen year old.

Oh, and Keith Allen is incredibly nice. He looked after a visiting band's guitarist when he played with the flu, picking him up and carrying him like a baby when he collapsed after their set, then putting him somewhere comfortable to sleep and tucked him in with a blanket like a child. And kept checking on him whilst the band packed their gear up.
This is the best gossip! I wanna know who Keith Allen looked after, give us a clue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Was the certain SKA band Madness? At least two of the members I can see would be very forthright about bullying......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG Do you actually live on the street....🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 I was also in the same year as Andrew Whyment at school. What you see is what you get with him. The guy that played Spider used to come in my local dressed exactly like he was on Corrie and just go on a fruit machine by himself for hours. The actress that played Tracey Barlow used to be the DJ in a quirky club we all used to go to . ..I'm starting to realise I'm surrounded by them! I think if Adam Ricketts 'music' took off he would have been in a documentary like Luke and Matt Goss did a few years ago!

Beverly Callard!!! That's it thanks for that, her pub had such a weird vibe about it.the mum of the actor that plays Tyrone used to perch at the bar telling everyone who her son was, you couldn't order a drink with out being told!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What do you think of Dr Hilary Jones of GMB. Google his name and affair, lol! So, his last wife found out that he had 2 mistresses. Wife was also having an affair with his former business partner. One mistress was very peed off, and left him to start dating David Van Day from Dollar! Do keep up! There may be more....
Ive always thought that Dr Hilary was really smarmy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂 I was also in the same year as Andrew Whyment at school. What you see is what you get with him. The guy that played Spider used to come in my local dressed exactly like he was on Corrie and just go on a fruit machine by himself for hours. The actress that played Tracey Barlow used to be the DJ in a quirky club we all used to go to . ..I'm starting to realise I'm surrounded by them! I think if Adam Ricketts 'music' took off he would have been in a documentary like Luke and Matt Goss did a few years ago!

Beverly Callard!!! That's it thanks for that, her pub had such a weird vibe about it.the mum of the actor that plays Tyrone used to perch at the bar telling everyone who her son was, you couldn't order a drink with out being told!
Adam Rickets wife is on GMTV sometimes. They seem so unsuited lookswise.

Reactions: 5
Had dinner out yes i know OUT on Monday evening - first restaurant experience post lockdown. A few celebs out and about and the place was rammed. Stella mccartney and her husband at table next to us wearing one if her own denim bolier suits and white heels. Loving attention and blowing kisses to tables as she swanned out. Tilda Swinton was on a table of 8 across the way looking gorgeous. hair is a darker blonde than her usual blonde right now and is a bit longer - I'm gonna say bob length. She was super low key wasn’t trying to get attention deep in conversation with her table. She was in a navy top with stars on it - looked like Chanel. Nicola Formby behind us with 2 kids and another man. Nearly every table greeted her as she came in. Incredible hair colour and blow dry, looked gorgeous, white top and large diamonds. There was a lot of table hopping and others who were famous but i had no clue who they were. Bummed no Johny Depp but i guess he’s busy.

Oh and one other tid bit.....its not really news but Richard Madden is alledgedly gay (we all pretty much knew this) BUT sadly he’s a bleeping diva and nightmare to work with.....straight from Hollywoods mouth 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is Nicholas Lyndhurst ‘sinister’. Have I missed something? I know David Jason is rumoured to be wrong un, but Ive never heard anything bad Lyndhrust before!

Reactions: 3
Why is Nicholas Lyndhurst ‘sinister’. Have I missed something? I know David Jason is rumoured to be wrong un, but Ive never heard anything bad Lyndhrust before!
My husband met him a few times a while ago and says he was a really nice bloke. Says he was quite modest and really chatty.

Reactions: 4
Had dinner out yes i know OUT on Monday evening - first restaurant experience post lockdown. A few celebs out and about and the place was rammed. Stella mccartney and her husband at table next to us wearing one if her own denim bolier suits and white heels. Loving attention and blowing kisses to tables as she swanned out. Tilda Swinton was on a table of 8 across the way looking gorgeous. hair is a darker blonde than her usual blonde right now and is a bit longer - I'm gonna say bob length. She was super low key wasn’t trying to get attention deep in conversation with her table. She was in a navy top with stars on it - looked like Chanel. Nicola Formby behind us with 2 kids and another man. Nearly every table greeted her as she came in. Incredible hair colour and blow dry, looked gorgeous, white top and large diamonds. There was a lot of table hopping and others who were famous but i had no clue who they were. Bummed no Johny Depp but i guess he’s busy.

Oh and one other tid bit.....its not really news but Richard Madden is alledgedly gay (we all pretty much knew this) BUT sadly he’s a bleeping diva and nightmare to work with.....straight from Hollywoods mouth 😏
Wow - where did you have dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.