Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Matthew McConaughey, he was not attractive in real life and also smelled bad.

Ally McCoist was lovely as was Meatloaf

Carol vorderman was a witch and swore at me when I asked for her autograph

Victoria Beckham is tiny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Amy Winehouse went to Sylvia Young, and so did Rita Ora!! Amy got expelled though!! Erm, does anyone know why Brittany Murphy is trending on Twitter? Didn’t she die several years ago?

Probably to get a new facelift 😬
No Joanie I think she went to the Brit school in Croydon ... Amy

Jennifer Grey’s nose job had nothing to do with the crash. It was done later and was probably the worse thing she ever did, by her own admittance.
It totally finished her career as nobody recognised her at all. She must kick herself, stupid woman.

gs l

Oh I’m not suprised!! Jessie is incredibly rude, and has literally no manners. She once told a fan to “duck off” when they asked her for an autograph!! 😳
Bloody zed listers. She looks a right witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh so since we are mentioning soap 'stars' I have had a few encounters.
I live in the North West so have come across a few, Sue Nicholls who playes Audrey Roberts in Corrie was filming at the end of our street and as excited youths we stood by to watch and ask for autographs, she basically shooed us away and acted all high and mighty. She was really really rude to everyone even the filming crew.
My mum worked in a pub and the actor that played Terry Duckworth came in and threw a pound at me and told me to go get a paper ( I was arround 10 or so) for him. He got it thrown back and told to get it himself. Bet lynch came on to my mum quite strong on another occasion in the same pub...this was back in the late 80's early 90's my dear mother was mortified and didn't know what to do😂. Liz MacDonald ( can't remember the actress's name ) opened a pub local to us and would flaunt herself about like she was the big I am and a headliner on a cruise ship...it was all very surreal. She held a raffle one night and the main prize was a dance with her at the end of the night 😬. I also drunkenly snogged Adam Rickett I think he played Nicky? at a night club. He was giving it the let's go to the V.I.P section speel and was wearing really large shoulder pads, that put a 17 year old me right off😂. The guy that plays Dev seems to like a party there are many tales of people just bumping into him in a dingy local and partying all night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve got a funny celeb interaction actually. I used to ice skate as a tween and so spent a lot of my time at the ice rink. I skated with Torvil and Dean for the Variety Golden Hearts charity...is that still a thing? Anyway that’s not my interaction. My interaction is one Friday night Dean Gaffney came to skate with Ben Freeman (disgraced soap star). I knew Ben through my brother as they were school friends and I knew his brother through skating. So yes my claim to fame is one Friday night back in the 90s I ice skated with Dean Gaffney 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I live in the North West so have come across a few, Sue Nicholls who playes Audrey Roberts in Corrie was filming at the end of our street and as excited youths we stood by to watch and ask for autographs, she basically shooed us away and acted all high and mighty. She was really really rude to everyone even the filming crew.
My mum worked in a pub and the actor that played Terry Duckworth came in and threw a pound at me and told me to go get a paper ( I was arround 10 or so) for him. He got it thrown back and told to get it himself. Bet lynch came on to my mum quite strong on another occasion in the same pub...this was back in the late 80's early 90's my dear mother was mortified and didn't know what to do😂. Liz MacDonald ( can't remember the actress's name ) opened a pub local to us and would flaunt herself about like she was the big I am and a headliner on a cruise ship...it was all very surreal. She held a raffle one night and the main prize was a dance with her at the end of the night 😬. I also drunkenly snogged Adam Rickett I think he played Nicky? at a night club. He was giving it the let's go to the V.I.P section speel and was wearing really large shoulder pads, that put a 17 year old me right off😂. The guy that plays Dev seems to like a party there are many tales of people just bumping into him in a dingy local and partying all night.
Love the Corrie gossip. Thank you!

Reactions: 10
Adam Rickett 😂 We saw him at the Smash Hits concert and he was so cringeworthy... I remember he took his sweaty vest off and threw it into the crowd in our direction, my friend went to grab it and missed 😂

Everyone used to bump into Dev! My Dad once saw him our local Tesco. I remember on our local radio they used to have this Devwatch thing where people had to call in if they'd spotted him, it was quite funny. I live in the NW too so I've seen a few Corrie actors around. Roy Barraclough who played Alec Gilroy used to live in my town and would always say hello. When I was a kid we met Jack Duckworth going into a restaurant and he stopped for a chat and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve got a funny celeb interaction actually. I used to ice skate as a tween and so spent a lot of my time at the ice rink. I skated with Torvil and Dean for the Variety Golden Hearts charity...is that still a thing? Anyway that’s not my interaction. My interaction is one Friday night Dean Gaffney came to skate with Ben Freeman (disgraced soap star). I knew Ben through my brother as they were school friends and I knew his brother through skating. So yes my claim to fame is one Friday night back in the 90s I ice skated with Dean Gaffney 😂
Wow! I'm so jealous re Dean.....being sarcastic! Thx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..
Don’t get me wrong I live for your stories in your posts on this thread but you seem to know most celebrities mentioned on here or have links to, unless you’re famous or an agent or in ‘the biz’ it seems almost too far fetched?

if you are a famous, can you tell us your initials 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG Do you actually live on the street....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam Rickett 😂 We saw him at the Smash Hits concert and he was so cringeworthy... I remember he took his sweaty vest off and threw it into the crowd in our direction, my friend went to grab it and missed 😂

Everyone used to bump into Dev! My Dad once saw him our local Tesco. I remember on our local radio they used to have this Devwatch thing where people had to call in if they'd spotted him, it was quite funny. I live in the NW too so I've seen a few Corrie actors around. Roy Barraclough who played Alec Gilroy used to live in my town and would always say hello. When I was a kid we met Jack Duckworth going into a restaurant and he stopped for a chat and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
My mum used to work for a woman who was a big Corrie fan. For the boss’s 60th birthday her husband paid to have Liz Dawn and Bill Tarmy join them for dinner at a very upmarket restaurant. A large photo of mum and dad with ‘Jack and Vera’ all in their best evening dress still resides on my mother’s sideboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dev was certainly into having the craic. Of course, Craig Charles was more into the crack...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do you think of Dr Hilary Jones of GMB. Google his name and affair, lol! So, his last wife found out that he had 2 mistresses. Wife was also having an affair with his former business partner. One mistress was very peed off, and left him to start dating David Van Day from Dollar! Do keep up! There may be more....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Don’t get me wrong I live for your stories in your posts on this thread but you seem to know most celebrities mentioned on here or have links to, unless you’re famous or an agent or in ‘the biz’ it seems almost too far fetched?

if you are a famous, can you tell us your initials 😂

That’s a bit unfair!

I’ve met many famous people and I’m an ordinary Joe with an office job.

I’m not friends with anyone famous but I’m friends of friends of a couple. I was also pals with a journo who took me as their plus one to some sleb events.

I’ve gatecrashed a couple of after gig parties too.

It’s not that difficult to meet famous people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s a bit unfair!

I’ve met many famous people and I’m an ordinary Joe with an office job.

I’m not friends with anyone famous but I’m friends of friends of a couple. I was also pals with a journo who took me as their plus one to some sleb events.

I’ve gatecrashed a couple of after gig parties too.

It’s not that difficult to meet famous people.
I see your point and I didn’t mean it to come across unfairly - sorry Joan!

it’s more a case of I have an inkling she could be somewhat famous or someone we may have heard of and basically I’m nosy and would like to know 😂

I enjoy Joans stories as much as everyone on here - they’re fabulous!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.