Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to Dane & posh, I don't think anything happened but apparently he was a bit obsessed with her and was all "Victoria this, Victoria that" with jordan which obvs pissed her off greatly.
“ this tunes gonna punish you”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was diagnosed in prison, and that was only because he couldn’t handle “normal” prison. He knew that he would get a transfer, and that was what he wanted. Both the twins were mentally unstable, but Ronnie wanted a way out, and that’s why he played up his symptoms.
Slightly off topic but The Krays always remind me of my childhood, I’d never heard of them until at the tender age of 10 I (can’t believe I’m admitting this 😬) nicked a ‘Grease 2’ book from a Tesco, goaded on by my twin sister. When caught the security guard said ‘just like those Kray twins, there’s always one leading the other one on!’ 😱 I had to ask my parents what he was on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oops,sorry Dame Joan 😂🙈
😘

Is that right yeah? 😲 I really wouldn't have thought it tbh. When you say u know, do you mean well?
I know her very well. She is a massive coke user, and was snorting lines whilst pregnant. Also has an alcohol problem, drinks most days, and should be packed off to rehab (she’s that bad)

Does anyone know why Brittany Murphy is trending on Twitter? 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder why Piers Morgan said he taking a break for a while :unsure:
Summer break Michelle.The ITV daytime main morning presenters get from now until September off each year.Piers n Susanna & Phil n Holly.That's all.

Reactions: 1
😘

I know her very well. She is a massive coke user, and was snorting lines whilst pregnant. Also has an alcohol problem, drinks most days, and should be packed off to rehab (she’s that bad)

Why do people think it's a good idea even once to shove powder up their nose?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else seen Jess Glynne having a strop on insta claiming discrimination because she showed up to a posh London restaurant dressed like she was taking the bins out in her Sports Direct gear and got turned away? 😂 sounds like she pulled the “don’t you know who I am” card and they were having none of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😘

I didn't see the second half if this earlier Joan.All I saw was the 😘,sorry.
Do you mind me asking,are you a celebrity yourself? I know normal people know celebs lol but I'm just wondering as you know her if you're a celeb too? You don't need to tell me if you don't want to.🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jessie Wallace was suspended from EastEnders just before lockdown started and the show stopped filming. No reason was given, but it’s not the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember a background person in Eastenders saying that whenever they wrote lines for Wendy Richard she had to be standing still, she couldn't walk and talk at the same time. Her and Ian Beale were so lucky getting those roles given they are/were mediocre at best, not a day out of work.
I used to go to BBC TV Centre, years ago, to watch shows being recorded. Wendy Richard was on "That's Life" with Esther Rantzen. Wendy could not read the lines, was stumbling over very sentence and pretty useless. Another thing I remember, completely off topic, was that when Esther stood on the steps next to me I noticed she had really, really slim calves - legs like a 7 yr old child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always comes across as a right slapper
🤣🤣

I’ve seen Jessie play strip poker with 2 blokes that she had never met before (at a New Year’s Eve party). She was absolutely battered, and stripped down to her underwear.!!
🤣🤣

I’ve seen Jessie play strip poker with 2 blokes that she had never met before (at a New Year’s Eve party). She was absolutely battered, and stripped down to her underwear.!!
Jessie and Pete Beale...Big flabby Bingo Wings 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god Ian Brown. He was on top of the pops 2 the other day and I was in bits. The look of pity on my daughters face was humbling.
My husband used to work with Ian Brown and I used to keep a horse in Johnny Marr's field, I remember his wife Angie was lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Jessie and Pete Beale...Big flabby Bingo Wings 🤣
Here’s a little story about Peter Dean (Pete Beale) from Eastenders. My friend was waitressing at a charity boxing event (this was years ago) and she was serving Peter Dean’s table, and he started chatting her up, well, they exchanged numbers, and a few days later, he phones her, and asks for a date. So, long story short - they started dating, and went out for a few months, and then she dumped him...
I asked her why, and she said that when they eventually went to bed, he asked her to wee over his HAND!! Apparently he was really turned on by it!! So, she did wee on him, and this happened every single time they had sex, but in the end, he asked her to wee in his mouth...😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Here’s a little story about Peter Dean (Pete Beale) from Eastenders. My friend was waitressing at a charity boxing event (this was years ago) and she was serving Peter Dean’s table, and he started chatting her up, well, they exchanged numbers, and a few days later, he phones her, and asks for a date. So, long story short - they started dating, and went out for a few months, and then she dumped him...
I asked her why, and she said that when they eventually went to bed, he asked her to wee over his HAND!! Apparently he was really turned on by it!! So, she did wee on him, and this happened every single time they had sex, but in the end, he asked her to wee in his mouth...😱
Ahahaha aww my fkn days...this is brilliant!🤣🤣🤣 I can just imagine him to be as dirty as this in the bedroom! 🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THIS is what I'm here for! (The gossip not the peeing!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.