Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she do or say something to Martine McCutcheon? I knew she'd had a few run ins with Jessie Wallace but never heard about Martine.
And Danniella Westbrook played her daughter, can imagine she was out of it quite regularly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With Ronnie and Reggie, I've often wondered if there was a problem with women. Their mother was a powerful personality and could have given them diffficulty with forming relationships (and I know Ron was gay).

Also, Ron was mixed up with a peer called Bob Boothby. It is rumoured that he actually fathered a girl that was bought up by Harold Macmillan (the 1960's) PM. Poor girl had a miserable life as she was constantly whispered about whom her father really was, made to have abortion (in the 1950's)and was a alcoholic. She eventually committed suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to say that in no way would I ever glamorise gangsters. The twins were inherently evil, and made their money through extortion, violence and fear. Many people lost their businesses because of the twins, and back then, many were frightened to go to the police for fear of repercussions, and of course, the stigma of being seen as a “grass”. When the twins were sentenced, there was a collective sigh of relief from many who had fallen victim to them, and although you still get the odd person who will wax lyrical about “the good old days” where little old ladies were safe from muggers, and how you could leave your front door open all day, no one mentions the many who were forced out of business by Ronnie and Reggie. I know what they were, and believe me, there’s nothing remotely glamorous about them.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she do or say something to Martine McCutcheon? I knew she'd had a few run ins with Jessie Wallace but never heard about Martine.
I dont watch Eastenders but wasnt JesdievWallace sacked for turning up drunk on set? Martine mcCutcheon is a prima Donna apparently. They are all Sylvia Young soap factory fodder

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont watch Eastenders but wasnt JesdievWallace sacked for turning up drunk on set? Martine mcCutcheon is a prima Donna apparently. They are all Sylvia Young soap factory fodder
Haha Yes! I remember seeing that years ago on CBBC or something when I was younger that they all went to ol' Sylvia's 🤣,im talking about 26 years ago lol spot on,soap factory fodder 🤣🤣🤣 Jessie was given a 3 month suspension in February but will be back when it re-airs in September

Reactions: 4
I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..
Is that right yeah? 😲 I really wouldn't have thought it tbh. When you say u know, do you mean well?

Reactions: 1
Amy Winehouse went to Sylvia Young, and so did Rita Ora!! Amy got expelled though!! Erm, does anyone know why Brittany Murphy is trending on Twitter? Didn’t she die several years ago?

Wonder why Piers Morgan said he taking a break for a while :unsure:
Probably to get a new facelift 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amy Winehouse went to Sylvia Young, and so did Rita Ora!! Amy got expelled though!! Erm, does anyone know why Brittany Murphy is trending on Twitter? Didn’t she die several years ago?

Probably to get a new facelift 😬
🤣🤣 Piers n Suzy are having 2 months off or just a bit less,they do it every year during summer,same as Stunning and Brave Smugfield & I'm just off to powder my nose Willybooby then they come back as the schools go back in September.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With Ronnie and Reggie, I've often wondered if there was a problem with women. Their mother was a powerful personality and could have given them diffficulty with forming relationships (and I know Ron was gay).

Also, Ron was mixed up with a peer called Bob Boothby. It is rumoured that he actually fathered a girl that was bought up by Harold Macmillan (the 1960's) PM. Poor girl had a miserable life as she was constantly whispered about whom her father really was, made to have abortion (in the 1950's)and was a alcoholic. She eventually committed suicide.
Yes, you’re right- the twins were spoilt rotten by Violet, and her mum and sisters, and Ronnie did have a relationship with Lord Boothby, but he preferred the company of pretty young men (and continued to have many affairs in Broadmoor)

🤣🤣 Piers n Suzy are having 2 months off or just a bit less,they do it every year during summer,same as Stunning and Brave Smugfield & I'm just off to powder my nose Willybooby then they come back as the schools go back in September.
Yeah I know...I was trying (and clearly failing) to be sarcastic 😉😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, you’re right- the twins were spoilt rotten by Violet, and her mum and sisters, and Ronnie did have a relationship with Lord Boothby, but he preferred the company of pretty young men (and continued to have many affairs in Broadmoor)

Oops,sorry Dame Joan 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’m from the east end as well, is their a Krays thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.