Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to go to BBC TV Centre, years ago, to watch shows being recorded. Wendy Richard was on "That's Life" with Esther Rantzen. Wendy could not read the lines, was stumbling over very sentence and
I didn't see the second half if this earlier Joan.All I saw was the 😘,sorry.
Do you mind me asking,are you a celebrity yourself? I know normal people know celebs lol but I'm just wondering as you know her if you're a celeb too? You don't need to tell me if you don't want to.🙂
You’re asking Dame Joan Collins if she is a celebrity??!! How very dare you !! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh god this is so old but back in sixties me and mate met couple of guys,bit rough type but ok,the chatty one asked if we fancied going to a club,we said yes,so we went to this club,felt really out of place,women were lot older than us and done up to the nines,lots of makeup etc,quite small place actually,guys were all suited and honestly looked really hard boys.To be honest I said to my mate I didn’t feel comfy being there,the guy that we had met took us there had a massive scar all the way down his nose 🤭hmmm..he was doorman of the club..anyway we left.Club was the Regency which they Krays owned and run.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Here’s a little story about Peter Dean (Pete Beale) from Eastenders. My friend was waitressing at a charity boxing event (this was years ago) and she was serving Peter Dean’s table, and he started chatting her up, well, they exchanged numbers, and a few days later, he phones her, and asks for a date. So, long story short - they started dating, and went out for a few months, and then she dumped him...
I asked her why, and she said that when they eventually went to bed, he asked her to wee over his HAND!! Apparently he was really turned on by it!! So, she did wee on him, and this happened every single time they had sex, but in the end, he asked her to wee in his mouth...😱
Now THIS is what we came here for! Brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else seen Jess Glynne having a strop on insta claiming discrimination because she showed up to a posh London restaurant dressed like she was taking the bins out in her Sports Direct gear and got turned away? 😂 sounds like she pulled the “don’t you know who I am” card and they were having none of it!
She does my nut in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here’s a little story about Peter Dean (Pete Beale) from Eastenders. My friend was waitressing at a charity boxing event (this was years ago) and she was serving Peter Dean’s table, and he started chatting her up, well, they exchanged numbers, and a few days later, he phones her, and asks for a date. So, long story short - they started dating, and went out for a few months, and then she dumped him...
I asked her why, and she said that when they eventually went to bed, he asked her to wee over his HAND!! Apparently he was really turned on by it!! So, she did wee on him, and this happened every single time they had sex, but in the end, he asked her to wee in his mouth...😱
That's taking the piss haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..
I used to be a PCSO in Watford. One day the local drunks called me and a colleague over to the pub that they were standing by. They said that Kat and Alfie from EastEnders were in there being filmed. There were all sorts of lighting people and the like milling about. Anyway, one of the drunks used to drink vodka through his eye (!!!) to get drunk instantly. He’d been drinking and was just shouting “Kat you are a fahhhhhking witch! Why won’t you sign autographs”. “You look like a miserable old trollop, Kat!”. They kept trying to shush him but he was having none of it. Turned out she’d been really nasty to some kids nearby when they’d asked for an autograph so theywere trying to ruin her filming. And fair enough, when she came outside she called the drunk a bleep and stormed off! Shane Ritchie was actually really civil to everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😘

I know her very well. She is a massive coke user, and was snorting lines whilst pregnant. Also has an alcohol problem, drinks most days, and should be packed off to rehab (she’s that bad)

Does anyone know why Brittany Murphy is trending on Twitter? 😳
Sorry if this has been answered already. A documentary has aired in the States claiming that Brittany's mother was sleeping with Brittany's husband, I think that's the reason

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been answered already. A documentary has aired in the States claiming that Brittany's mother was sleeping with Brittany's husband, I think that's the reason
Oh wow, I remember reading loads of blinds about that around the time of her death!

True or not, some strange stuff goes on in Hollyweird.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else seen Jess Glynne having a strop on insta claiming discrimination because she showed up to a posh London restaurant dressed like she was taking the bins out in her Sports Direct gear and got turned away? 😂 sounds like she pulled the “don’t you know who I am” card and they were having none of it!
She's got a reputation for being...well, not nice.

She also Tweeted "All Lives Matter" back in 2016.

She has the vocal vibrato of a sheep being violently shagged by an elephant.

She's another entitled privileged one whose mum worked in A&R.

Straight outta Hampstead...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I forgot that years ago my Mum and Dad went on holiday to Jersey and Jessie Wallace was staying in the same hotel because it was nearly Christmas and she was in panto there. The staff all hated her because she was so rude, and she wouldn’t speak to anyone etc. Also in the panto and stayi

• Heart
Reactions: 9
gs l
She was a dreaded customer at a local pizza place - she was so nasty to my daughter who was a waitress there !
Oh I’m not suprised!! Jessie is incredibly rude, and has literally no manners. She once told a fan to “duck off” when they asked her for an autograph!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jessie W, used to live near me and would walk down the High Street looking like she was sucking a nettle dipped in cat piss. Totally orange, scary looking and aggressive vibe. One day she was standing by the dog food in, I think it was called Summerfields, now Co-Op and I was with my mum in my school uniform. My mum went to reach for the Chum and she sort of flinched and glared and my mum said " don't flatter yourself darling I'm after dog food not you. As if" JW then tried to laugh it off. She went red.
But some school mates of mine did knock on her door one evening and she was nice to them, they would have been around aged 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jessie W, used to live near me and would walk down the High Street looking like she was sucking a nettle dipped in cat piss. Totally orange, scary looking and aggressive vibe. One day she was standing by the dog food in, I think it was called Summerfields, now Co-Op and I was with my mum in my school uniform. My mum went to reach for the Chum and she sort of flinched and glared and my mum said " don't flatter yourself darling I'm after dog food not you. As if" JW then tried to laugh it off. She went red.
But some school mates of mine did knock on her door one evening and she was nice to them, they would have been around aged 10.
Oh good for your mum!! Jessie loves being recognised, but pretends to hate it. She must have been mortified when your mum called her out!! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I meant to say was that the a who played Richard Hillman in Corrie was also staying at the hotel and was lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh good for your mum!! Jessie loves being recognised, but pretends to hate it. She must have been mortified when your mum called her out!! 👍
I was mortified at the time but am proud and glad now! Yeh, she was really taken aback, I think cos she's a bit up for aggro and wasn't expecting it reciprocated so backed down. But never have I ever seen someone who looked just like the character they play she was even wearing a leopard print dress you're so right - that one sure was after being recognised 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know Jessie Wallace, and lets just say that whatever you’ve read or heard about her is all true. She’s a really nasty piece of work..
You have the best tea Joanie!

My husband used to work with Ian Brown and I used to keep a horse in Johnny Marr's field, I remember his wife Angie was lovely
I love the fact Johnny and Angie met young and still adore each other from what I have read/ seen in articles.

Oh wow, I remember reading loads of blinds about that around the time of her death!

True or not, some strange stuff goes on in Hollyweird.
[/QUOTE

Brittany and her husband lived with her Mum. Didn’t Brittany’s husband die suspiciously a year after her death?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.