Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the most part, not particularly well known ones, presently.

But there's certainly a snowball effect going on here.

Reactions: 3
For the most part, not particularly well known ones, presently.

But there's certainly a snowball effect going on here.
Did you say why they’re deleting? I missed it if you did so would be interested in knowing 😊

Reactions: 1
I can only presume that it's to do with some comedians getting called out on social media for rape/sexual assault.

Reactions: 4
Until I saw the blind, and did a bit of digging, I literally had no idea that they were in an “open” marriage!! But, apparently they are!!
This affair that Jada “allegedly” has had with this musician guy, has certainly got people talking though... I know that Will has denied everything, but this guy must have some receipts, because Jada seems to be in damage control... Talking about how there needs to be some “Healing”, and that she’s taking herself to her “Red Table”. Can’t see her alleged boyfriend appearing alongside her on her “Red Table Talks” series...Well, not unless Will is the one interviewing them...😳😂😂😂
Aren’t they also Members of Scientology..... say no more cough cough John Travolta... cough cough Tom Cruise 😁😁😁

Reactions: 7
I’ll try and find the one of Schersinger now, I know she’s great at having photos removed though, the ones from her social media showing “my 21st party” datestamped 1991 (making her 50 this year not 38 or whatever she claims to be now) are IMPOSSIBLE to find on google although there are alot of “some results have been removed due to data protection laws” 😂

yep results removed, the PR even made a photo to try and explain why “Nicole Lewis Hamilton moustache” was coming up as an autocomplete
View attachment 171495

Attachments

I saw her in concert just before lockdown and it was sad really, she didn’t look like she was enjoying it and at the end for bows she was brought back on by her personal assistant.
I felt sorry for her as she didn’t seem happy, I know she’s autistic and understand the different ways of coping with that but I worry she’s being ‘used‘ (for want of a better word) by people
I know its a bit different, but me and my mum went to see Donny Osmond and his sister Marie a few years ago. Donny brought Susan on to sing a duet with him. She looked absolutely over the moon and probably the most comfortable I've seen her when performing. But then she did have Donny wrapped around her. Yes I was very, very jealous 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this meant to be the moustache photo? It's obviously just the shadow from her lip fillers. For goodness sake, people will pick on anything these days (not aimed at you Nikki, at all, thanks for finding the photo).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this meant to be the moustache photo? It's obviously just the shadow from her lip fillers. For goodness sake, people will pick on anything these days (not aimed at you Nikki, at all, thanks for finding the photo).
Wasnt me who found it, twas Penelope! X

Wasnt me who found it, twas Penelope! X
Ahh sorry, it was the post above and I didn't scroll up enough when I was checking who to name. Also, weirdly it didn't quote the post, even though I was replying to it. Not sure what went wrong there. Sorry!

• Heart
I saw her in concert just before lockdown and it was sad really, she didn’t look like she was enjoying it and at the end for bows she was brought back on by her personal assistant.
I felt sorry for her as she didn’t seem happy, I know she’s autistic and understand the different ways of coping with that but I worry she’s being ‘used‘ (for want of a better word) by people
I think she’s been exploited from day one. Is she interested in fame and fortune? Of course she isn’t.

Remember Chris De Burgh and his song "Lady In Red".

Well he was the "Man In Red". He shagged Fergie whilst she was with Andrew.

He'd give Mick Jagger and Mick Hucknall a good run for the money with the amount of, er, admirers he had.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for starting the new one.

I have an irrational dislike of Katie Melua. It’s been fine for years as she’d apparently drifted back to obscurity where she belonged along with her 9 million bicycles. She was on daytime telly yesterday so she’s back to duck me up again.

Any tea?
So glad it’s not just me, I don’t know why I don’t like her I just don’t. Katherine Jenkins and Katie melua are in the same category. No reason just don’t like them. I’m sure they speak very highly of me though. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember seeing Prince doing an aftershow in the indigO2 after his show in the main arena earlier that evening.

He went off stage after 60 minutes, and the band played an instrumental. The lighting then dimmed, and the synth player conjured up an atmospheric background...then Prince walked back on stage slowly.

What amazing song of his was he going to? Maybe something like Crazy You off his first album that he hadn't played live in many years? Or a heartfelt rearrangement of Sometimes It Snows In April?

No. He started singing "There are nine-million bicycles in Beijing. That's a fact, it's a thing we can't deny".

He bleeping well covered that immensely tit Katie Melua song.

Very odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thanks to whoever mentioned Totally Scott Lee. Pure fromage, loving it.

Anyway, it led me to Google Nathan Moore, as I thought he sounded Australian (he isn't) and his Wiki said he was once part of a TV show called Boys Will Be Girls. Where they are creating a girlband from has-beens from boybands. Having them all dressed in drag!

One of the has-beens was in a band called VS apparently. Step forward Marvin Humes!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.