Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I open Tattle on DuckDuckGo it still has massive ads, and won’t let me go on it with ad block.
I must be lucky I only get 1 ad and it isn't in the way. I watched a mystery style YouTube video the other day with 47 ads in it😃 yeah I counted SO ANNOYING

Reactions: 4
Why has not more been made of this??
Why has not more been made of this??
There was an inquest, and the police questioned him aswell.
He managed to keep it quiet. It was reported in the press as a comedian etc. Someone pointed out he had mentioned the teenager on his twitter,"great knowing you" all that crap.
I did a bit of sleuthing and his name came up with other horrible assaults : on a comedian at Edinburgh, also,when he also had his mates with him. Recently, I know from the modus operandi that another person's story also concerned him, shared on a comedians website, in the wake of the latest revelations re comedians.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There was an inquest, and the police questioned him aswell.
He managed to keep it quiet. It was reported in the press as a comedian etc. Someone pointed out he had mentioned the teenager on his twitter,"great knowing you" all that crap.
I did a bit of sleuthing and his name came up with other horrible assaults : on a comedian at Edinburgh, also,when he also had his mates with him. Recently, I know from the modus operandi that another person's story also concerned him, shared on a comedians website, in the wake of the latest revelations re comedians.
Spill the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was a back stage hand a few years ago and Annie Lennox was there in an official capacity (patron I believe) and she was absolutely lovely to everyone, didn’t know me from Adam yet strode up to me, arm outstretched, shook my hand and said hello. Very genuine person 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Its disgusting. Russia has turned a blind eye to homophobic crimes. That's shocking about Poland.
Yes it's tragic, gay people are simply un-safe there. A lot have to leave their country fearful of attack

Pat Sharp (from Funhouse) has said he is a horrible person, and that's good enough for me (although i haven't liked him as much since he shaved off the mullet.....)
Yes, I don't watch it anymore, but I did read someone actually left a lucrative role on it, due to his bullying. He's not even much of an actor is he? Alright at light Comedy, but anything else is like me in lycra a real stretch.

Spill the tea
That's all I know. You can check out the inquest it was reported without his name.

• Haha
I was a back stage hand a few years ago and Annie Lennox was there in an official capacity (patron I believe) and she was absolutely lovely to everyone, didn’t know me from Adam yet strode up to me, arm outstretched, shook my hand and said hello. Very genuine person 👍🏻
Always liked Annie Lennox and I imagined she was a really down to earth, genuine person. Happy to hear she appears to be just that 😊

Reactions: 19
Susan Boyle. Oh my. Really shouldn’t be in the industry at all, poor woman. Very agitated team around her, always bracing for the next melt down. Doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing most of the time. Literally pulled towards the stage and told what spot to stand on to perform and DON’T MOVE. Then pulled back off stage asap. Most of the time will get through it but that’s why she’s so static 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s probably easier to ask if there are any men that Katie Price HASN”T sexted/shagged/married 🤔😂

I thought that was Fergie’s job? After all, she does live with him rent free!! 😱😱😱
I always said that bastard was keeping her quiet. This stuff proves that. He's not the sort to do anything out of decency.

• Heart
JT was on Corrie for a while

So my partner is an actor..not a famous name...but has been amongst some of the great and awful 😂 Also means I get to meet some of them too..
Oh! He's had some bad times, but seems to be ok now. I do love JT seems cool.

Have a read of this it's the comments section under a story about the lad.
For sure he needs exposing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Susan Boyle. Oh my. Really shouldn’t be in the industry at all, poor woman. Very agitated team around her, always bracing for the next melt down. Doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing most of the time. Literally pulled towards the stage and told what spot to stand on to perform and DON’T MOVE. Then pulled back off stage asap. Most of the time will get through it but that’s why she’s so static 😂
I’m also autistic, and I’m sad that you see her difficulties as a reason why she shouldn’t have had her fantastically successful career. Just because she needs extra help and support to perform doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

It’s clear from interviews that she’s a very intelligent woman, and not “clueless” at all. Autistic people struggle to understand how to behave socially, which is why she doesn’t know how to present herself on stage. She simplifies it by just letting her team tell her the ideal moment to go onstage, then staying still the whole time so she doesn’t have to worry about interactions or displaying the correct body language/movements.

Meltdowns are a standard part of autism and not a reason why she should be hidden away. They happen when we are overwhelmed with too much to think about, or otherwise overstimulated.

I just want to add that people are all for autism acceptance, but ONLY for the token super-high-functioning late diagnosed people who don’t look autistic and have normal lives, and the super rare savant geniuses.

God forbid if you’re an ordinary autistic person who actually looks autistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Sadly it's getting worse in a lot of countries. E.G Russia and Poland, one Polish politician recently came out with a virulently anti-gay tirade, and he's candidate for president of P.M.
I'm sure the gay scenes in Rocketman were cut in Russia. I follow Taron insta and he wrote how upset he was that the film had been edited there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Re snake in the grass Kevin whatshisface.
Felt sorry for her fiancé she left for him. He really loved her, and could see her spending time with him and becoming evasive.
He rang him up and told him he was a tit for what he did. I think in the circumstances a punch up the bracket would have been forgiveable.

Let Ants ex practise her camoflaging bruises skills on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m also autistic, and I’m sad that you see her difficulties as a reason why she shouldn’t have had her fantastically successful career. Just because she needs extra help and support to perform doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

It’s clear from interviews that she’s a very intelligent woman, and not “clueless” at all. Autistic people struggle to understand how to behave socially, which is why she doesn’t know how to present herself on stage. She simplifies it by just letting her team tell her the ideal moment to go onstage, then staying still the whole time so she doesn’t have to worry about interactions or displaying the correct body language/movements.

Meltdowns are a standard part of autism and not a reason why she should be hidden away. They happen when we are overwhelmed with too much to think about, or otherwise overstimulated.

I just want to add that people are all for autism acceptance, but ONLY for the token super-high-functioning late diagnosed people who don’t look autistic and have normal lives, and the super rare savant geniuses.

God forbid if you’re an ordinary autistic person who actually looks autistic.
Thank you for explaining, I apologise for my wording. It was meant more as an observation of how her team treated her, almost like an inanimate object. No offence meant at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
On the subject of Katherine Jenkins, can anyone with more musical knowledge than me enlighten me:

KJ unfortunately used to have an obsessive hater, who even managed to phone in and speak to her when she was on live TV. The hater’s main bone of contention was that they didn’t believe that she was an especially good singer. They thought that she wasn’t really a mezzo-soprano (middle-depth singer), but a failed soprano (high singer) who had lost access to her upper range.

That was why she kept claiming that mezzos don’t mature until age 30, but then 30 came and went, and she still hadn’t had any proper operatic roles.

Is there any truth to the hater’s gripes?
Generally speaking there's a sweet spot with operatic voices from very early 30s to about late 50s/early 60s. Any earlier and you risk damaging the voice if you push it too much, after a certain age you start to lose range. Voices are higher and lighter when they're younger, so it's entirely possible she could have been a soprano when she was in her late teens/early 20s and she might have lost range by pushing her voice too much too young. I think more likely she was always intending to be a mezzo though.

(As an example of this, listen to Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma from the 1970s recording he made of the full opera, compared to him singing it in his late 60s - the 70s recording is utterly electrifying).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know when you have a song in your head, AKA an “Earworm”, this has happened to me, madly in love with this song (for ages) but couldn’t find the name of it. Today though, I have found it!! It’s by a group I’ve never heard of!! Anyone else heard of this group called “South Of France? Song is called Tribeca, and I’d be interested if anyone else knows it/them?? 😍❤

Oh! He's had some bad times, but seems to be ok now. I do love JT seems cool.

For sure he needs exposing!
My sister went to school with JT and is still in touch with him, she says he’s brilliant and a genuine guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for explaining, I apologise for my wording. It was meant more as an observation of how her team treated her, almost like an inanimate object. No offence meant at all.
If she has a team that have been with her a long time it's likely that they have worked out the best way for her to take on board instructions without becoming overwhelmed. I find with my son I have to issue very specific, to the point instruction, in a firm, authoritative tone in order that he can take the information in. He doesn't like waffle or soft tones in these instances because he can't filter it out from what he would describe as the 'noise' in his head.
I think to others it may sound like I'm being too stern or bossy perhaps but it's just what works for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ye
Have a read of this it's the comments section under a story about the lad.
Yes, that's the first one I found. If we found that so quickly what about the BBC?
Can't help thinking if a young girl had died after a suspect relationship with a man, it would be different.
Same as with the Barrymore case, that poor bloke is joked about as if he is nothing because he is a young man.
Horrible.
And that's coming from someone who had to read all the incel tit complainers who won't hear women's experiences of abuse on Facebook recently, re comedians and abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she has a team that have been with her a long time it's likely that they have worked out the best way for her to take on board instructions without becoming overwhelmed. I find with my son I have to issue very specific, to the point instruction, in a firm, authoritative tone in order that he can take the information in. He doesn't like waffle or soft tones in these instances because he can't filter it out from what he would describe as the 'noise' in his head.
I think to others it may sound like I'm being too stern or bossy perhaps but it's just what works for him.
This is a great explanation thank you

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
On the subject of Katherine Jenkins, can anyone with more musical knowledge than me enlighten me:

KJ unfortunately used to have an obsessive hater, who even managed to phone in and speak to her when she was on live TV. The hater’s main bone of contention was that they didn’t believe that she was an especially good singer. They thought that she wasn’t really a mezzo-soprano (middle-depth singer), but a failed soprano (high singer) who had lost access to her upper range.

That was why she kept claiming that mezzos don’t mature until age 30, but then 30 came and went, and she still hadn’t had any proper operatic roles.

Is there any truth to the hater’s gripes?
There was a poster on here @seaborgium, who said that Katherine Jenkins voice was actually a blend of several voices, as perhaps, her “own” voice wasn’t as good as it should be. From what the poster said, blended voices are fairly normal in the music business!! It might be worth having a look a few threads back, or have a look at seaborgium’s posts. And, I’d like to know if there was ANY truth to the Katherine Jenkins/David Beckham “Affair” rumours??!!.....🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.