Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentSue

Mutya was so strikingly beautiful but she’s ruined her looks with surgery and fillers and too many bad tattoos. Her voice was incredible too, but when the reformed original line up appeared on Graham Norton (last year was it?) her voice just sounded raspy. I was gutted because I’ve always been a fan of hers.
Her tatts are ratchet.

Billy always looks like she needs a wash
She reminds me of that Instagram filter that makes your mouth massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Won’t you have a cup

Re Lisa Scott Lee. Sheer luck? Steps were only meant to be a novelty band to do that 5678 song, then it was successful and Pete Waterman kept them on.

She could easily have ended up in Scooch or the Fast Food Rockers.

• Haha
  • Wow

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Nonsense. The way she clung on to him for fame and when he couldn’t cope with her issues anymore had to end it... he was treated abhorrently by her, who wants lies spread around the world about them having STDs? And the manipulation continued for so long, he had her mother spreading lies, must be horrible for his daughter and grandchild to have people believing things that were clearly untrue
Why so pissy to those who have a different viewpoint or take on a situation? Nonsense indeed. We are all just speculating - unless you somehow have access to Jim Carey’s sexual medical history?😧 I can’t be the only one thinking that if having an STI renders you incapable of filming in Hollywood,the movie industry would have ground to a halt years ago 😅.
I think you made some very good points though about the culture of accusation at the moment though, food for thought.

• Heart

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened with Brian Dowling and Big Brother? He suggested the current re-runs on Channel 4 erased him out of its history as a presenter. I only really watched Celebrity Big Brother as I felt the Joe Bloggs versions got too media-conscious and contrived after a few series'.

When Emma Willis took over presenting I just assumed he'd quietly moved on. Maybe it was to do with the move from Channel 4 to 5? Though Brian presented on Channel 5, iirc.

He seems to suggest the production team betrayed and ghosted him :oops:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ina-McCall-amid-ongoing-row-reality-show.html
I feel for him actually. Brian got a lot of stick for not being a great presenter, but I thought he was fine. When he was removed I felt like the producers had rolled over to nasty online criticism and it left a bad taste.

Chablis1

VIP Member
A friend of mine works for a medium sized film festival, part of her job is liaising with actors, and trying to get them to come for talks etc. A few years ago, she contacted pierce brosnanns people, and within a couple of days, he contacted her himself and said he would be delighted to attend the event. Anyway she sent his assistant the details, flights hotel etc, and he called her back( pierce), and said he would pay for all of his expenses himself, plus make a donation to the organisation. The time came for him to arrive, and apparently he was just so lovely. After his talk and drinks shindig, he brought the whole team out for dinner, The worst was Colm Meeney, apparently his demands were on Maria Carey levels.
Fab to hear that PB is lovely irl. He’s certainly always come across as one of the good guys.

thisyearsboy

Shirley Manson, singer with 1990s grunge band Garbage has a fetish for shitting in bowls of cornflakes.
Apparently she did it once to an ex-boyfriend, I don’t think it’s a fetish 😂

There’s one thing that I have to ask because I’ve heard rumours and wasn’t sure if it was true – about your boyfriend’s cornflakes? (Manson reportedly shit on an ex-boyfriend’s cereal. If someone treats you like shit…)

Shirley Manson: That is true.

Remember when Sharon Osbourne used to get her kids to shit in Tiffany’s boxes and post them to critics? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I think Michael Jackson was a child abuser. I have all the evidence I need. It cost him millions of dollars to keep things on the road. That’s a lot of money for a harmless liking for a grown man to have sleepovers with young boys and relive his lost childhood.
I agree with you and @Idontliketogossipbut. Michael Jackson knew that he was a Pedophille, and the fake “relationships” with Whitney Houston, Brooke Shields, Lisa-Marie Presley etc were all designed to cover his tracks. If he had nothing to worry about, why did he pay off his accusers?..
And, I will add, that I used to LOVE his music, I thought he was an incredible artist, but he was a fucking monster, and had he lived, would be serving a life sentence in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
yeah Bonnie Tyler is just a stage name, she's called Gaynor!

If you say you don't believe victims of sexual abuse and grooming without concrete proof then that means almost every single victim would never get justice as, by nature, it's a hidden crime. In fact, many crimes are successfully convicted without concrete proof - just 'beyond reasonable doubt'.
MJ was a classic child abuser.

Anyway, back to the goss! any more celebs with a slender penis?
As a victim of sexual abuse, I agree with you. And I think most people would agree that MJ was a classic abuser.

• Heart

Handerton

Chatty Member
because selling someone's business to a paper isn't illegal but libel is. Vardy is claiming Colleen ruined her good name. All rubbish but there's more to it.
Well the stories printed were fake ones. And I’m pretty sure there would be potential legal consequences if I sold a story to a paper claiming Mr Tumble had a three some with Grotbags and Zippy from Rainbow

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
It seemed a general assumption but I don’t think he was out out

You should see him in Girl on the Train ... 🔥🔥🔥🔥
This is why gay actors stay in the closet- because studios think people will not believe a gsy actor can pretend to be straight or 'manly'. Its erroneous. They are actors. Their job is to pretend to be someone else!

• Heart
You often find that with double acts, cant make it on their own. Basil Brush and Spit the dog are classic examples. Dont even get me started on Gordon the gopher... poor thing
I think Gordon the Gopher deserves our sympathy for having to share a broom cupboard with that granny faced wanker Schofield 🤢

In the book it says they knew each other socially but weren’t friends . She was the golden girl of TV at the time but in a loveless marriage and Grant came along and I think she got swept off her feet.
Yeah, but I bet Della laughed when Grant was found out having an affair with a girl in her 20’s. Karma. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Won’t you have a cup

The post about Anthea Turner’s Sister and husband with the Aviation deal reminds me of Philip Middlemiss who played Des Barnes in Coronation Street. He is wanted for questioning by police in Ghana for a bribery scandal involving the sale of military planes. How on earth do these people get involved in this stuff?!
It’s not often I’m speechless on here but how in the name of god did Des Barnes end up claiming to be a project manager for Airbus in Ghana?

(Ironically, Des Barnes died at the hand of ‘evil’ Jez Quigley in Coronation Street. Some of my friends grew up in Stockport and say that Lee Boardman, the actor who played him, is as nice a bloke as you will ever meet.)

Extract from story in the Metro:

“[the Ghanaian public prosecutor] issued a public notice, stating they ‘are hereby invited to assist the on-going investigation of bribery and corruption’. This investigation also includes allegations of ‘collaborating with Ghanaian public officers to use their public office for private profit or benefit in the purchase of three C-295 aircrafts by the Government of Ghana from Airbus’. Airbus recently agreed to pay a £3billion fine in January after a joint investigation from UK, US and French authorities into the using middlemen to sell planes.

and

“According the publication, he then [after moving to Ghana to shoot a film, which was then cancelled] worked as a ‘travel consultant’, while claiming in an interview that his best friend’s brother was vice president of the country.”

WTF is a ‘travel consultant‘? Unless it’s that Travel Counsellors not-quite pyramid scheme where anyone can set themselves up as a kind of travel agent provided that they pay fees to the umbrella organisation.

There are some weird parallels between Middlemiss and Webster, eh? Out of work C list TV actor attempts to make a film, the film fails, then he is recruited by ‘business partners’ to front an aviation deal involving a West African country? Webster should be pleased he got out of his so-called deal without ending up in a Ghanaian prison.

I suppose that both men were flattered to be, as they saw it, chosen to be involved in what they saw as a high level business deal - finally, somebody has seen their true qualities and understands that they are not just a soap actor but a talented business Titan! - and were too dim to ask questions. Like, why me?

Here is an extract from a DM article, where Webster whines about his plight:

“I worked as an official consultant on this deal for three years, until 2016,' says Gary.

'My business partners had brokered two previous deals. They got me involved, introduced me to some of the most senior figures in government in Africa. I stood to make £1.4 million from that deal”

What’s the betting that the ‘global aviation company’ Webster got involved with, or believed he was involved with, was Airbus?

Seriously, how stupid and vain are these people? Why would any reputable business choose an out of work actor with no business experience or qualifications to negotiate deals with senior government figures in a foreign country?

• Haha
  • Wow

Anasnake

VIP Member
OMFG what the fuck, you implying Saville innocent!! Can't believe the shite i been reading. Aaaaaaarghhhhh!! I have not been a victim l,uckily but the pure ignorance of some people is astonding, the voices of the innocent victims should be enough concrete fucking evidence!! Menopausal rant over😠
I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick. Pretty sure it was relating to previous commentors saying that there was no evidence against MJ

• Heart

thisyearsboy

Regarding the Aaron Carter post earlier (I can’t find it now), his downward spiral seems to be going at an alarming rate. He came into some money a little while ago and seems to have spent it all on bad jewellery. There was a big drama where Nick got a restraining order out on him when he threatened to kill his kid, if I remember correctly. He also started an Onlyfans if anyone cares to see some skinny, badly tattooed white boy nudes.

• Wow
  • Sick
I’ve just remembered the Katy Grin character from Absolutely Fabulous. Eddie’s horrendous TV business partner, trying to develop programmes so that she could get back on the telly. Who can Katy Grin have been based on? Who? Who???
Yep, Katy Grin is Anthea Turner!!! Just like Alan Partridge is Richard Madely!!! (I really miss Alan Partridge...Especially when he was living in the Linton Travel Tavern!!) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart