Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did they just stop the prednisolone? You have to decrease on that at 0.5 -1mg at a time, and a few weeks before each reduction in dose
That’s what you are supposed to do, it’s dangerous to just stop steroid treatment. I meant to add that when I get a flare up, I also go on a low residue diet, and stop fruit and veg, (except for apple sauce!) I also have to have B12 injections every 3 months for the rest of my life.

Yes normal reduction process, not many medications get stopped overnight (although I stopped Tramadol one day myself!)

We’ve gone from crapping in cornflakes to being stuck on the toilet for hours today haven’t we 😂
Wow, brave of you to stop Tramadol like that!! I was also on Tramadol and I hated it, so I don’t blame you.

PeteM

VIP Member
Yes, a bland talent free zone signed up for his looks alone. If you want to be the next Boy George, then make sure you have some of his attributes; charisma for a start.

A friend of mine from a few years back was the director of the Brits in the good years. Her best friend is Helen Terry who was a producer of the Brits, and previously a backing singer for Culture Club in the early 80s. She and George fell out when he claimed HT got him into drugs. George was by all accounts a massive bitch back then, but is less so now.

My friend is also good pals with Chrissie Hynde and Jim Kerr, and had the misfortune to meet Patsy Kensit on many occasions when she was married to Jim. Not a very nice piece of work, apparently.

No goss on Chrissie Hynde. There must be tons but my pal was annoyingly discreet and all I learned was that Chrissie is a very loyal friend and that her favourite dish was Aubergine and Parmesan Gratin.
Chrissie Hynde's voice :love:

Carey2020

Ok I tried posting a screenshot of cdan 24 June 2020 about a journalist offspring and wondered is it about the Farrows? See what you think. Ps thanks for the welcome after my first post!

Flossy

Faye was always my favourite Steps member. She lives about 20 mins from me, and I only found out recently shes behind the Skinnypigs fitness classes!
What do you mean she’s behind Skinnypigs, did she create it?! I never knew that!

She is a self-confessed soap dodger.

Re Bryan Ferry.
Anyone remember him raving about how stylish S.S uniforms had been?..! . Wtf?
Wouldn't he have been great in CBB?
His son also sent threatening and illiterate letters to anti -hunt people.
Dad should have asked the school for a refund.
He has a fetish for posh women apparently.
Does anyone remember Ted Rodgers? He bankrupted himself trying to buy posh mates by getting into Polo.
You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh, ( and yes I do know he liked young boys).
Oscar Wilde I mean

Handerton

Chatty Member
Oh that’s good to hear! Like them, it’s always a relief to find out people are nice!
Also echoing, who?
Well someone was saying Russel Brand has been done for rape, but I couldn’t find anything online, it may have been their idea of a Friday night joke?

Eirawen

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Dusty bin, he’s been in therapy for years
Yeah he tried to throw himself under a rubbish wagon

Yeah I thought it was Marilyn, but the blind quoted the “Gender Bending” singer as saying, “My side of the street isn’t just clean, it’s fucking sparkling” and the cartoon picture was of a road sweeper, so I thought of BG, when he got sentenced to “Road Sweeping” many years ago..

And, following on from the “Celeb Kids With Weird Names” discussion from a few threads back, a special mention of the Rossdale/Stefani kids, who are called- Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, and Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale!!...Their other son, is called Kingston (which is a much nicer name imo) But not a patch on the fantastically named “Moon Unit Zappa” who is the daughter of Frank Zappa.
Edit to add: Is Moon Unit a Female?!!...
Zappa's son was called Dweezil (sp?)