Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Someone was mentioning Jerry Hall earlier. She has had an interesting life to say the least!! She was with her twin sister Terry, sunbathing in St.Tropez when she got “Discovered”, and subsequently moved to Paris, where she shared an apartment with Grace Jones, and Jessica Lange.
In 1975, she was earning in excess of £1,000 per day, and she was also a “Muse” for several artists, including Andy Warhol and Lucian Freud.
Jerry got engaged to Bryan Ferry in 1975, and that was after she appeared on the cover of the Roxy Music album “Sirens”. Legend has it, that Mick was at a dinner party with Bryan Ferry and Jerry, and said to her “You can’t marry him, you’re name s ercbe Jerry Ferry, your coming home with me!!!”
Poor Jerry, she thought that once she had the kids, that Mick would curb his womanising ways, but even though they had a “Marriage” ceremony in Bali, the High Court in London, declared the marriage null and void.... Mick was seeing the supermodel Carla Bruni, who dumped Eric Clapton to be with him, and apparently she used to phone Mick at home, and Jerry picked up-and had a screaming row with her.
Mick also had an affair with the model Sophie Dahl, whose mother used to allow Gary Glitter to stay with her family when her kids were smal...
And Sophie was introduced to Mick, by his daughter, Elizabeth, who used to model with her.
Sophie is now married to the singer Jamie Cullen, and they have 2 daughters. She is now a writer, and has had several cookery books published.
So, Mick is still doing what he usually does, which is “Dating” several women at once. Melanie Hanrick mother time his young son Devereaux Octavian, and Noor Alfallah, who is 50 years his junior!! and Masha Rudenko (yet another model). Mick is said to have slept with over 4,000 women, but I suspect the real number is probably nearer 50,000!!!! 😬😱

Yeah, I remember hearing that. I don’t think we will ever know for sure who the real father is, but my money is on Mark Lester..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Never ever reply to questions like this! I know you’re innocent TheJoanCollinsFanClub, but usually these type questions are designed to get people to give up answers to their password security questions!
Oh no!! I was only joking peeps!! But thanks for letting me know that this is a “thing”... 😱 Yikes!!

Girlinabubble

yes I thought he'd been out for years too. I dont for a minute believe 99% of actors are gay, as seems to be claimed by gossip sites but it would be far better off if those who were would just come out. Safety in numbers and all that.
My son was at a leading drama school and there was only one straight boy in the year...maybe the other classmates just didn’t get the breaks? 😜

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Are Macaulay and Brenda Song still together? I think she lied about being pregnant and having a miscarriage when she was with Trace Cyrus (Miley's brother).
I'm sure I read an interview with him recently and apparently Brenda is trying to get pregnant. Just looked on her Instagram though and I can't see any mention of her being pregnant yet.

Naomi Campbell can still pretty much wipe the floor with any models of today, she has aged beautifully and is and was absolutely unique and stunning imo.

I watched a YouTube video of Naomi doing her makeup/skin care regime yesterday. It was part of those Vogue celeb makeup videos that they did a while ago, have you seen it? Her skin is incredible. She is also godmother to Kate Moss’s daughter.

I love Jim Carey, it went really quiet for a while and was abit let down with the gf suicide etc but was glad to see him in Sonic and hope he get more work out of it cause when he's in top form he is absolutely hilarious and would be a shame to miss out on the pure comedy he provides.

He reached his peak with the Truman Show, what a film!

Anasnake

VIP Member
I used to love watching Norris Mcwhirter on record breakers. I didn’t know he had a twin who was killed by the ira. I just remember he knew every question a kid asked him

Lori J

Does anyone have any goss on Anthea Turner?
I know that she was married to Peter Powell, who is apparently the owner of the biggest TV talent agency in the UK. And then she married Grant Bovey, who apparently is quite the dodgy businessman...
Eamon Holmes used to call her “Princess Tippy Toes”, so no love lost there..
She seems like a marmite character, has anyone met her?
I read her autobiography and it’s actually reallly good, she pulls no punches and is very honest about her affair with Grant and the fall out that came with it.

I do too.
Please tell me you're joking?

Good spot! This should be a black and white photo of Co Co, Cheryl’s previous outfit, in some eye-catching outfits. As in, “my eyes! My eyes!”. Cheryl is at the front, being embraced by a bloke dressed like disco Marcel Marceau.
I don't like to be bitchy about a persons looks, but I'll just say that the bloke behind Cheryl on the left must have a really good voice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven't got to the end of the thread just replying as soon as I saw, so sorry if someone else has already replied.

The title is 1 cup and 2 girls. The only reason I know is I was doing research into how reaction videos came about, and apparently this was the first.
WOW, so it wasn’t an urban legend then!! Thanks for the info 😂😂😱

Handerton

Chatty Member
WOW have I missed a story here!!! So has he been charged today - off to look at the DM to find out the details. Absolutely amazed to read this

darkcherry14k

maybe so but she’s a complete fucking head-the-ball who treats people like shit. I’ve heard whispers of a connection to Epstein too, and of course there were the blood diamonds. She might be pretty but shes a massive c*nt!
Yes I think everyone knows she's a cunt but we were talking about beauty, and in terms of looks she's stunning, and still booking top jobs, alot of these 90s supermodels could only dream of doing that now and going by reports on here alot of the rest of the supermodel gang sound like cunts too so dont see why Naomi has been singled out.